Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm blind!!
    #2632557 -

This may sound a little weird.. Ever here that myth "if you take LSD you'll go blind by starring at the sun?" Well I wouldnt say that's true, but I had a chance to drink some kool-aid with vitamin A, ened up drinking 4 dixie cups of orange juice (probably 450-600mics) over the coarse of an hour or two. Things got a little crazy when I started doing that thing I do when I trip too hard - that is I start believing what's happening in my head, like I think we're all the same person separated by time, telepathy, weird stuff like that.. I ended up saying ohm for an hour or so then the thought somehow slipped into my mind that I was in a lucid dream, and I "slipped into sinchronicity" or so I thought. Then I thought that since everything I was seeing/feeling was comeing from my brain, I thought the sun was also being created by my mind, and if I looked at the sun I would be moving at the speed of light or something like that(I don't remember it so clearly now). So then I started starring into the sun, then I took off my clothes and sat on the dining room table just ohming and starring at the sun for a few minutes before I realized that if this is real I should probably put my clothes on. I don't know wrong mindset + too much LSD i guess. Anyway it's a day later (dosed at about 12:00 a.m. on sunday) and I still have this spot in my vision that makes it hard to read without looking close, and just generally gets in the way - I can't tell who some people are, it blocks out cars if they're the right distance. I've been taking carrotine once a day since yesterday, and the spot is a bit better, I just don't know what I'd do if this spot turns out to be perminent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2632581 -

One more reason why tripping at night=k3y


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2633019 -

You ought to go see a doctor right away. You may have retinal damage that needs to be assessed.


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: bert]
    #2633544 -

I was thinking about that but then I have to tell my mom that I burned my retina on LSD, then I would end up costing her money for the stupid thing I did. I'll give it a few days and see how much the spot goes away each day. The spot is about a little bigger than the size of the sun. And yes, tripping at night=key.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: bert]
    #2633558 -

I was thinking about that but then I have to tell my mom that I burned my retina on LSD, then I would end up costing her money for the stupid thing I did. I'll give it a few days and see how much the spot goes away each day. The spot is about a little bigger than the size of the sun. And yes, tripping at night=key, but the guy with the LSD didnt show up until late. ~90 cups of free kool aid given away that night, beautifull.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2634045 -

your eyes should be OK. I mean, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I've personally heard of and witnessed instances where the eye took way more abuse than that and recuperated.

one of my idiot (ex-)friends who is now a bum, was trippin really hard one night and playin with my laser pointer. After I passed out he just put the laser pointer directly in his eye for hours, or so he told me. His vision was fucked for a few days but it eventually got better. that dude was a complete moron.

I also knew this one dude who would leave his disposable contacts in for months without ever taking them out. He would go swimming and shower with them... And this was before they had the kind where you could do that.

I know several people who have stared into strobe lights for hours and been OK. Teachers stare into projectors all day and they are OK. Right now as you are reading this, you are staring directly at a light source.

wait a week or two before worrying about permenance. thats my admitedly amature advice

I wish i had some LSD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2634457 -

I wouldn't worry about it yet. I've had spots in my vision from looking into very bright objects before, and though they usually last only a few minutes to an hour, I've had one before that lasted a couple of days. They've always gone away, but if they don't get better or disappear within a week or two then you may want to consider medical attention. While it's embarrassing to go to a doctor for nothing, it's even worse to have to deal with a condition because you didn't go to one


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2634604 -

I'd go to the doc bro. Take care of that eye... use visine 'n' shit until you get it looked at. Try to keep it closed. You'll look like an idiot walking around with only one eye, but keeping your eye in the dark will help it heal properly. Especially when outside in the daytime, keep it closed and wear sunglasses man.


--------------------
I like your Christ, but I do not like Christians - they are so unlike Christ. -Gandhi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2635535 -

dude I hope you didn't damage your eyes..... sounds like you did.

I agree - trip at night next time :wink: Personally I'm a nightcrawler so rarely trip during the day and haven't run into anything like this luckily but I could see myself convincing myself that I should stare at the sun heh - BUMMER MAN

what's that stuff you're taking? its supposed to help your eyes?


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #2636057 -

I'm taking carrotine, good for the eyes. One pill is equal to several pounds of carrots so I'm told. I'm going to go read up on carrotine, make sure I don't have to take it a certain way, I've just been eating one pill a day and the spot's still here on the third day. When I wake up I can hardly see the numbers on the alarm clock but I'm getting better at making sence of what's right outside of the spot - if my eyes do heal I'll probably be able to see better. Also it seems like I can see some of what's behind the spot so it seems to be getting better, and now that I'm reading I notice I dont have to get really close to the screen to read.

Trippysmurf: it's not one eye it's both, I think I have a scab on my retina or maybe I just over-exited my rods/cones and they passed out until they can get what they need or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm blind!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2641520 -

It will go away, getting super close to the monitor probably doesnt help.

If it doesnt get better after a few days i would be consirned.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Direction. Jared 2,295 17 07/30/03 06:39 PM
by Grav
* Catharsis: Good Drugs, Bad Drugs, getting my life in order Noviseer 2,173 8 05/08/04 09:52 PM
by Noviseer
* Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
lucid 42,375 159 08/30/12 09:49 AM
by Sherwin Maxawow
* a tweeker vs. pothead supamexpimp 1,903 12 03/10/04 12:15 PM
by Anonymous
* An interesting read: (Christians, drugs, and disaster)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,285 25 04/09/04 03:37 AM
by daba
* At the edge
( 1 2 all )
CeeEssGee 4,155 30 03/17/04 04:04 AM
by Rose
* Can you talk someone out of a drug habit? enotake2 4,367 15 02/23/03 08:25 PM
by Cracka_X
* is it the mushrooms or just me? trippin_ninja 1,516 11 03/25/04 05:42 PM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,057 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.