Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesupamexpimp
bad fish
Loc: in a better place
a tweeker vs. pothead
    #2409302 - 03/09/04 12:28 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

hey guys thanks if you actually take time to read this my girlfriend is a haevy tweeker i myself prefer maryjane. i love her shes the one know it but she is evil when she comes down.she and i clash she hates potheads because they ruined her life or something accordind to her . but tweekers also contributed to it more than potheads anyways its like toal evil if i buy a little nick nack or a dub.but she gets eights and fifths like nothing is wrong i have even done it to get into her mindset. idont know i love her but it is to the point that i ven buy her the shity in fear that she'll do something stupid for it like suck cock or steal.she wants me to stop hittin maryjane and i told her to do it to and she just changes the subject its out of the question i hate tweeking and i dont reallly feel tweekers kinda ironic i fell for one isnt it. but any ways i considered becoming on to be with her and do it with her thats how much i love her.Oh and what is that white vile they get on their tongues it its disgusting what the hell is it cause i can never kiss her because she sais that her tongue feels sick it does look sick but i dint care i jut wanna know what the hell it is. thanks for reading this man thanks for your insight guys.later

--------------------
"people wanna come up and they wan' tell me: smokin crack cocaine better than sensi.youre puffin that shit till you're sick of it! tweakin every weekend and we just cant take it..."
-Sublime

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: supamexpimp]
    #2409336 - 03/09/04 12:38 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

don't bother with hardcore drug addicts.

you will NOT be happy

besides tweakers are fucked up people. seriously that drug fucks people up.

but they are oh-so seductive in that 'deep down i know i shouldnt be with this person' forbidden fruit kinda way

dont get attatched is all i got to say.

unless she shoots it up. in that case I would suggest NOT doing anything sexual with her.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Invisibleshroomsi8
Kadiddle Hooper(Iazinguaswinzagshwamomiter)

Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2409342 - 03/09/04 12:40 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

definately don't get in to that just because she does it.. also don't buy her any or give her any money

--------------------

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: shroomsi8]
    #2409366 - 03/09/04 12:48 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

oh god i can kinda relate to you in some weird ways.

for example i used to be a tweaker. and i fell in love with a girl that was a tweaker too. bad part was she already had a b/f. so things never worked out. because we would always flirt and shit but it was always a mutual relationship. thing is tweakers are hard to read. trust me on this one. i dont want to sound like a jackass but she may be using you.

in my fucked up way i thought i was a responsible tweaker. i didnt do much harm, blah blah blah. but it fucked my head up without me even realizing it. its fucking stupid. i havent touched shit in a month+ and i still do fiend. but after takng that long of a break...i finally realized how fucked up it fucked me up. like people told me and all that shit. but i finally realized that it didnt do shit for me. it got me nowhere. which drugs tend to do for me.(in my case).

all i can say is when u have relationships when both are on tweak...you tend to get attached to them more and all that shit. well for me anyways. but it will fuck u up at the end. trust me. it really does no good. why not trying to get a girl who doesn't do any drugs. its a good motivation to not do drugs. that is if u want to. it helped me keep straight off the hard shit.

in the end, good luck man. because shit kills and its stupid. its ironic too because i am fiending. but i know better not to dial the number.(hopefully :laugh: )

its a fucking tightrope spud, a fucking tightrope.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #2409698 - 03/09/04 02:22 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

A white tongue could mean a number of things. I have read it could be clamydia (sp?) or it could even be cancer. She should get it checked out.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2411235 - 03/09/04 03:16 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

From my experiece heavy tweekers are all werid and fucked up. Once I was going to buy some speed from this guy who would threaten me on my life with a big ass crocodile dundee knife stabbing it on the table telling me all sorts of crap that didnt really make sense anyway.. he was a tweaker.
I love tweaking though, if its good speed. Ok, I'm trailing off here, sorry, my advice is stop going out with her, it doesnt sound like the relationship will go in the right direction anyway.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinemoana123
Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: filthysock]
    #2412380 - 03/09/04 10:20 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

yes i ahve to agree with the above..thats a sign of the "clap" dude make her check her shit out..and if your sleeping with her...you need to go to the doctor with her..take care of your body..its the only one you got :smile:...good luck..i hope everything works out for you!

Offlinedistortion
 User Gallery
Loc: Murder Mitten Flag
Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: moana123]
    #2412732 - 03/09/04 11:43 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

man, dont even consider becoming a speedfreak!  just because your gf is hopelessly addicted to it, do you think becoming addicted to it will help things? of course not, you'll find yourself broke and doing anything it takes for some more meth for you and your girl. if she honestly thinks weed is worse than crystal she has a serious problem man. you need to educate your girl, take her to www.erowid.org or something cause that is just wrong. comparing marijuana to methamphetamine is just RIDICULOUS :lol:.  Tweekers cannot be trusted no matter how much you want to trust them.

--------------------
Think for Yourself. Question Authority.

-Timothy Leary

Anonymous #1

#2412859 - 03/10/04 12:11 AM (13 years, 17 days ago)

/

Edited by Anonymous (04/09/11 05:34 PM)

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #2412888 - 03/10/04 12:20 AM (13 years, 17 days ago)

yes starting tweak with your gf is a really stupid idea. its very expensive. and like others said...u may end up broke and your gf will dump u for some other random guy that can support her with meth. that could happen. just be aware of that.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2413498 - 03/10/04 03:35 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

yeah... I'm startled she says meth is better than marijuana... they are both 2 opposites where methapmphetamine is just evil!  Not saying that marijuana couldnt potentially bring paranoia on, but at least it doesnt make you board up your door and hide in your room for days on end because you swear you heard cops and the FBI circling around your house after tweeking a week.  Man meth can fuck you up, she can get you into it... dump her and go out with mary, man :spliff: :tongue2:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleLe_Canard
Slightly Nutty

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: a tweeker vs. pothead [Re: filthysock]
    #2413565 - 03/10/04 04:45 AM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
yeah... I'm startled she says meth is better than marijuana... they are both 2 opposites where methapmphetamine is just evil! :

Hear hear! I see the results of meth addiction all the time in my little town, and it ain't pretty!
Plus, they're really cracking down on the stuff everywhere (and with good reason IMHO) so it's a matter of time before she gets busted. I'd definitely bail on that relationship- no good can come from it.

Anonymous #1

#2414920 - 03/10/04 02:15 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

e

Edited by Anonymous (04/09/11 10:00 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being