Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: mindXplorer]
    #1713744 - 07/14/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i googlesearched "kundalini psychosis" & there's a buncha hits, & an online book, & stuff...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: gnrm23]
    #1714786 - 07/14/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sigh, I'm even more depressed now after Vibrant passed away :frown:
Man, if there is a God no one should have to suffer such torment
from their own minds...
I hope he is in eternal peace and happiness
May all sentient beings have eternal peace and happiness

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: lucid]
    #1715295 - 07/14/03 05:24 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Please do not give up. We all care about you and it would hurt us if something happened. Check your pm's lucid.

--------------------
Astronauts get all the tang they want.

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Static]
    #1715458 - 07/14/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yup, I checked my Pm's
Thanks Static :smile:
This is a tough day for all of us here at the shroomery
since Vibrant passed away. I'm going to head out to sit
by the water and say a little prayer for Vibrant...
May I have the strenght to live this life through with
appreciation, wonder and joy, and to kindle the same
in others.
Peace to everyone.

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

OfflineStatic
Can you hear menow?

#1715466 - 07/14/03 06:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

:laugh:

--------------------
Astronauts get all the tang they want.

Offlineserialnumber2012
Stranger
    #2504309 - 04/01/04 10:44 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, I can certainly relate to lucid on this. In the 8th grade someone laced my pizza with acid, on the last day of class before christmas break, as I went to the rest room, I was about 14 at the time. It began to hit as I was about to go home. I felt sick riding my bike home, and I arrived to an empty house because my parents where picking up my uncle at an airport 3 hours away. Time went by and my mind began to melt. I can remember pieces of the event, me vomiting in the toilet, laying in bed, crawling around the house in a mumbling stupor... Later I came around as my parents arived maybe 10 hours later. I told them I was sick and wanted to sleep. Then next morning I was a different person. I remember that Christmas fondly, me acting weird around my parents, constantly thinking "am I really here?" I told them countless times, I feel like i'm not here. I felt like my mind had been wounded severly, and I didn't know why. I remember crying and feeeling totally lost, as you say, everything took on a horrible aspect, instead of beauty. As time pogressed I went to psychiatrists who diagnosed me with cronic dissociative disorder, depression, anxiety and panic, blah blah blah. I went though countless psyche drugs, zoloft, paxil, wellbutrin, prozac, effexor...for ,maybe 4 or 5 years. It was a tough time, I contemplated suicide, actually tried it a few times, once almost successful but ended up in an ambulance and force fead activated charcoal...god damn horribly nasty stuff... the problems where mixed with a very rocky relationship with my father, who is a marine of 23 years, tough guy. To make a long story short, wait it's already long, ok to make a long story longer, I had to contend with conflicting forces not only external, but internal, which are sometimes a lot worst. I'm 21 now, and I can say that day still has an effect on me till this day. The reason why I tell you all this is so you know you're not alone. I consider myself agnostic, I don't believe in a "christian god who loves and looks after us all" or "a god whom you should fear, or else you will be sent to hell", and I was raised catholic. Basically when it comes down to it, all you can do is look at your life from different prospectives, and try to realize your own truth, you are who you are now and there is nothing you can do about it. Shit happens, look at iraq, look at the bloddy wars that have been fought throughout time, the starvation, hunger,disease, and violence that goes on in this world. I don't believe everyone is a hero, or everytime there will be a happy ending, although they are possible. A person lives an average of 85 years on earth, you will die, this pain you are experienceing is not permanent, it may infact just be an illusion. Every man will have his day to die, why rush it? This universe is huge, no one is all knowing, and science does not answer every question. You can only contemplate what is true, that is all, and as it has been stated, do what thou wilt be the whole of the law...just do what you do because you do it. Fear fear. There is mans time, but then there is Gods time (in this context god meaning that which is all, just another philosophical cliche, but it is a good word I use to describe that which transends thought, that which goes beyond the reality of this universe). In the end, we all waste time, everyone just does it differently...

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: none of this is real
    #2523857 - 04/04/04 05:01 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah life can be pretty crappy at times, IMHO i think you have buried allot of pain an i think the shrooms have revealed this... All the paranoia and fear you feel IS NOT REAL you dont need it (and you dont deserve it) it seems that in a way that you dont think you deserve to be happy.... the shrooms have shown you your darker side (we all have one) or rather they have shown you all the dark crap other people have put there..... YOU DONT NEED TO FEEL LIKE THIS.......I hope this is of some help to you.....  Be well :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Offlinenamesash
Guntotindemonslayer
    #2544297 - 04/09/04 04:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hey brothers. i had a similar experience about a month ago and man i have been fucked up ever since. those things fucked me up. no hallucinations, all psychological. fuckin mindraped me. scariest and worst experience of my life. it was like a nightmare. ever since theni have been gettin bouts of depression that go away and keep on comin back. i dont kno if these are from post traumatic stress, or if shrooms brought some latent bipolarness in me or wat, but man im so depressed. i dont know wat to do. it is so depressing, i was seemingly happy and stable b4 hand, my only problem was high anxiety and social anxieties, and shrooms just completely exploited my weaknesses and left me a mess. i have always been a nice guy, but sometimes now i feel so unstable, and ilook at myself in the mirror sometimes and dont recognize myself. i get these scary ass eyes which scare the fuck outta me. im so depressed help

--------------------
"Where's your will to be weird?" -jimmy morrison

Offlinel0st
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: mindXplorer]
    #2569860 - 04/16/04 11:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"Freaked out a month after shrooms"

man, i can relate to this. about a month after doing shrooms i hada severe paranoia attack and was extremely dellusional, thought people were trying to kill me as well as being immortal (very dangerous). i've never been in that state before, despite having a bad trip about 6 months earlier. to keep a long story short, the state i was in caused me to do some really stupid shit and i had to stay in a hospital for a month because of it and it ruined my life. i'm still depressed about it and it happened 6 months ago. lucid, you may think you have it bad but know there are others there with you, who have gone through worse.hope you are feeling better today man.

Offlinenamesash
Guntotindemonslayer
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: l0st]
    #2574805 - 04/18/04 06:54 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

well its been about 2 months since my BAD TRIP. it is fucked up wat i been goin thru man. every day seems different. it is like i have lost myself. basically ive been taking valium to keep flashbacks away, or intrusive thoughts or whatever. it works ok, and i feel most normal wen im on it, but i dont like dependin on medicine, so im goin to try somethin like EFT(emotional freedom therapy). i believe the shrooms have a tendency to trigger some bad shit in vulnerable people i am beginnin to feel delusional and slightly paranoid and i still get depressed but i am learnin how to deal with the depression. that is messed up wat happened to u 10st but i can relate

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shro *DELETED* [Re: namesash]
    #2575688 - 04/18/04 09:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by jonnywax

Reason for deletion: ~

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Offlinenamesash
Guntotindemonslayer
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shro [Re: lukeboots]
    #2578408 - 04/19/04 03:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

fuck psycadelics man. how could this same thing happen to all of us. man shrooms are like the worst drug ever. i dont see why everyones freakin otu about coke, heroine, and all those other drugs(never tried them). the real problem is shrooms and all these psychadelics. they are the worst of them all because they can permanently fuck with the chemicals in our brain. theres no detox. theres no rehabilitation. there is no drug habit to cure. i tried shrooms ONCE and now i am on a crazy train right now. fuckin a. all u guys need to wake up. drugs are bad. SHROOMS ARE BAD. and serialnumber, i consider you to be an expert at this since u have been dealin with it for so long. there is no possible way any "normal" person would be able to relate to wat we have been goin thru. i reallly admire your philosphy serialnumber. tell us more so we can attempt to conquer this terrible affliction. i dont want to be slave to medicine. wat do u guyhs think about emotional freedom therapy. wat meds if any r u takin now serialnumber.some of us are in the prime of our youth and everything, all hopes and dreams, interests, egos and relationships have been destrohyed becus of one nasty trip. amazing.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shro [Re: namesash]
    #2581065 - 04/20/04 12:28 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

namesash said:
fuck psycadelics man. how could this same thing happen to all of us. man shrooms are like the worst drug ever. i dont see why everyones freakin otu about coke, heroine, and all those other drugs(never tried them). the real problem is shrooms and all these psychadelics. they are the worst of them all because they can permanently fuck with the chemicals in our brain. theres no detox. theres no rehabilitation. there is no drug habit to cure. i tried shrooms ONCE and now i am on a crazy train right now. fuckin a. all u guys need to wake up. drugs are bad. SHROOMS ARE BAD. and serialnumber, i consider you to be an expert at this since u have been dealin with it for so long. there is no possible way any "normal" person would be able to relate to wat we have been goin thru. i reallly admire your philosphy serialnumber. tell us more so we can attempt to conquer this terrible affliction. i dont want to be slave to medicine. wat do u guyhs think about emotional freedom therapy. wat meds if any r u takin now serialnumber.some of us are in the prime of our youth and everything, all hopes and dreams, interests, egos and relationships have been destrohyed becus of one nasty trip. amazing.

I've gotten alot out of the shrooms I've taken and am very thankful for them in my life.  Sorry that you've had such terrible experiences with this very powerful substance.  But remember that while shrooms might not have been a good idea for you, other people can use them and stay grounded.  They're certainly not a drug for everyone.  I would say that shrooms (as is the condition with many drugs) are not good or bad, but neutral according to the person that decides to use them.  I've had only good experiences with mushrooms and will hopefully continue to. 

My sympathies for everyone in this thread who has suffered as a result of taking shrooms, and I hope that you're all able to get the help you need and deserve to heal.  My thoughts are with all of you. :heart:

*me*

Offlinemattymick
The Magic Man
Loc: Buffalo, NY
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shro [Re: lucid]
    #2583675 - 04/20/04 03:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've read your story friend. One time I thought I was going to die after eating mushrooms. I was talking to God telling him that if he would help me to live I swear I would never do anything that was bad for my body again. That night I had my friend take me to the store and I bought Ipecac, the stuff that makes you throw up. I threw up all I had in my stomach and was still feeling the effects for a short while. It's so scary to feel that way, I call it a 'core consciousness', where your brain goes into a survival mode. From that point on I felt humble and no longer took the simple things for granted. I renewed relationships with my family and friends, feeling lucky to be alive, though it wouldn't have killed me. In a certain sense I was almost feeling too humbled, like I had lost a step with the rest of my peers. I decided that I would eat mushrooms again, in hopes to regain that lost footing. To be once again back to where I started. This time I ate a smaller amount.

The mushroom is a mystery, we know from not where it comes. I treat and value this mushroom with a genuine appreciation. The greatest feeling of releif came to me at that time and afterwards, after I ate the mushrooms (at first reluctantly, yet knowing that this is what I had to do) I became myself again, the person that I had lost.

Sometimes they speak of men who fought in Vietnam and after suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome, only were relinquished after they went back to that dark place years later. This may be one of those cases.

Keep this thought in mind if you feel that you just can't get through this. Oh yeah, one more thing. It's estimated that more than 60% of street mushrooms aren't even real. Considering that you got them in capsule form, I wouldn't doubt that they were fixed with something else. Keep that in mind too.

-Matt

Offlinel0st
    #2584692 - 04/20/04 09:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

guys, take all your feelings about shrooms , all the paranoia and insane thoughts , and then the depression after. and then think about if they were recorded in a hospital record , thats what happened to me, and i can';t stop kicking myself for it.

my life would be bearable right now if i didn't have that horrible hospital stay, but i did and my life is shitty right now, i cant enjoy anything , and i cant even sleep some nights. the worst part is that my family is going through a real tough time and instead of me being there to support them and be strong, i'm a weak depressed and they are the ones helping me get through this. it makes me feel even more depressed.

the ones who have had bad trips but no hospital stay should be so glad that they aren't labelled schizo for doing drugs , and had to deal with chemicals in there body for months that they didn't want (meds). i had to fight with my family to come off the meds and my body and brain are finally starting to find some sort of balance.

if anything the hospital stay made me worse, it is the source of my depression , my downfall, and i don't think i'll get over it anytime soon.

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: l0st]
    #2585872 - 04/21/04 02:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Catheters are a bummer; My first was in the army when I suffered heatstroke- There was no-way I could pee on demand and it was a painfull and degrading experience. The second time was in conjunction with the onset of the bombing of Bahgdad, I had smoked some potent weed and was reminiscing about my old unit in Panama and how they were probably in the thick of things when this incredible imminent death-like experience came over me and I flipped out.

Drugs unveil our latent dispositions maybe. It's the knowledge of what we would have prefered to be kept ignorant about that upsets us I think. We go thru life with rose-colored glasses untill something shakes us awake and then we want to go back to sleep in that safe dream-world we used to live in.

OK; you had a world shaking experience; Now you are older and wiser and maybe a little more stable and realistic than before...You are growing up and will be in the position to hand out advice and recomendations with the air of authority of someone who knows what they are talking about. It's not all a bad thing.

Offlinenamesash
Guntotindemonslayer
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: castaway]
    #2601994 - 04/25/04 06:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

jonnywax hows the medicine going? u said u have dissociative feelings? wat exactly do you mean by this?

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shro [Re: namesash]
    #2602153 - 04/25/04 07:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Spooge (11/18/12 11:22 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Strumpling]
    #2602233 - 04/25/04 07:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Don't blame mushrooms for opening your eyes - blame yourself for wanting your eyes opened.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinenamesash
Guntotindemonslayer
    #2605622 - 04/26/04 04:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

where has lucid disappeared to neways

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules