Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: lucid]
    #6300052 - 11/19/06 06:18 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Hang in there bud, your in my thoughts.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #6300778 - 11/19/06 09:43 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lucid said:
IF ANYONE HERE STILL REMEMBERS ME
JUST AN UPDATE... ALMOST 4 YEARS LATER...
THINGS R EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE  :sad:
ADRENAL GLANDS R DEAD, PITUTARY GLAD IS MESSED
UP, WENT INTO A COMA...ON HEAVY MEDS. CONSTANT
PAIN.
LOST MY RIGHT HAND IN THE COMA  :sad:
CANT TYPE MUCH ANYMORE...
:sad:

Wow dude, what the hell is going on?

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
    #7774140 - 12/18/07 02:56 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i'm in HELL
my swhroom tumor burst.
now im partially paralyzed:sad:
anyone here live near Kentucky or VA ??

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Offlinelifeson2112
Stranger

#7778029 - 12/19/07 02:58 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, I can't say that I have been in your shoes, but I have had a pretty bad trip too. Left me feeling like I wasn't alive anymore. Reality didn't exist. Sometimes at night I won't be able to feel random parts of my body and the view outside my window makes about as much sense as a picture in a blender. This will only make you stronger. Hang on. Listen to music. Realize that there are wonderful people in the world who are fighting for your cause: musicians and artists. A lot of these people have been there too. Know that good can't exist without bad within you and without you. Right now you are experiencing it within you, but good will come if you wait. it's not going to come taking the path most traveled though. noone can tell you what is best for you. Listen and do what you know will be the hardest.
Much love and good luck.

Offlineseraphnz
Male User Gallery

Loc: vally of the real
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: lifeson2112]
    #10354514 - 05/17/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hang in there man you will come right soon

--------------------
A casual stroll through your local lunatic asylum will show that faith proves nothing. - Nietzsche

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: seraphnz]
    #10356379 - 05/18/09 12:13 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Every time I read this thread, I get terrified of mushrooms.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineDenisius
Comrade

Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Society]
    #10368560 - 05/20/09 08:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a rather common panic attack that happens to a lot of people, myself included on my first trip. After a week or two, it faded away and I was as always.

Lucid, can we get an update on your situation?

Offlinepsychoticsnail
just a freak on the freak train
Male

Loc: AUSTRALIA
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Denisius]
    #10381662 - 05/22/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ive just spent an hour reading this thread n i am shocked beyond words.

i have friends who are in hospitals due to unsafe use of drugs of this kind i am a user myself and do so responsibly i have done alot of research into adverse affects of psycilobyn and have never read anything like this, i cant belive so much ill advise has been given ranging from :just take some more dude and face your fears - its just a bad trip " have any of the people giving this advise read this entire thread ???

LUCID - I cant express the thoughts i have for you, i am no dr and have no real advise medically so i wont try . I will however say this my thoughts are with you im not a religious person but for fucks sake god give this man a break please!!!!
Let us all know how your doing man there seem to e alot of people that car about whats going on .

--------------------
Good mescaline comes on slow, the first hour is all waiting......then about halfway through the second hour you start cursing the creep who's burned you cause nothings happening and then ..........INSANE!!

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Society] * 1
    #10387746 - 05/23/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SocietyRejects said:

dont be terrified of mushrooms, just dont take them if you are a psychotic schizo like LUCID.    he has no place doing any drugs.

--------------------

OfflineCountry1
Ehhh
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #10388080 - 05/23/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Is it possible to get this 6 year old thread locked?

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Country1]
    #10388191 - 05/23/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

it sure would be nice.  it would also be nice if bumping old threats was a ban worthy offense.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #10388321 - 05/23/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It's a little creepy rereading lucid's original posts in this thread though, where he sounds so reasonable and coherent, and then seeing the way he posts now.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #10657779 - 07/11/09 12:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lucid said:
Hi Everyone
I desperately need help... :-(
I've never been a frequent drug user - only used pot a couple of times in the past which a friend gave to me, who swore to the deeply spiritual effect of the weed. The same friend gave me some shrooms. I never asked for em - he said they would "increase the is-ness of things" - he also said that they were virtually non-toxic... of course he forgot to mention that they can permanently screw up your mind and lead you to inexplicibale mental horrors and ultimately suicide :-( I took only 2 capsules (2 grams of Psilocybe Stropharia cubensis) about 3 weeks ago. I had the most nightmarish time of my life :-( no hallucinations or auditory distortions, but extreeeeme, horrifying paranoia... I thought my mind was going to collapse, that I would go insane and would see nothing but horrifying immages for the rest of my life (even if I fell asleep, went into a coma or died). To my horror the feelings have persisted for about a month now :-(

I've always been a happy person, smiling through the toughest times of my life. I was always a happy kid too despite family troubles. My wife walked out on me a little over a year ago, my parents became homeless and moved in with me, and I lost 2 jobs in the last year and yet... I remained happy through seemingly terrible times. I've been meditating for most of my life and firmly believe that all things good and worth having - joy, happiness, love, compassion - are to be found inside of each of us. I've never been drawn to materialistic things, not because I think that they're bad in any way, but I simply never found any joy in them. My happiest moments have been meditating by a lake or on a hilltop, in sheer extascy and rapture (In keeping with the mind-identification theme from Fight Club...I was Jack's Spirtual bliss). I always used to wonder why people get depressed - this was a terrible thing I did... I judged... I thought that people just need to "be happy". After taking the shrrooms I've plunged into the depths of hell myself :-( I get utterly terrible panic attacks lasting hours (6-7 hours at times, if not entire days). I feel like any minute I'll go insane and will start to see horrific images/sounds. Everything around me (that I used to consider exquisitly beautiful) now seems baren and hostile :-( The shrroom has turned my very soul inside out. I feel I've seen such horror that I'll never recover. I had never known such horror before - i.e. I never thought the mind could come up with such dreadful ideas and attack itself so relentlessly... but I guess at some level I must have, since the shroom can't create anything new in the mind. Reading bad trip reports and permanent psychosis reports from shrooms is what really spurred the bad thoughts - now I really believe I'm going to rot in hell :-( I've gotten extreemly suicidal as a result - only because I'm in soo much agony :-( I wish I could be my old happy self again,
I wish I hadn't taken it, I wish I could take time back, but I can't. "I am Jack's regret"...

I used to read a lot of Castenada, Philosophy, Spirituality and now all of that (which I used to cherish and view as wisdom) is comming back to haunt me... I keep questioning Reality and really freak out at times. My mind attacks me with ideas like, "is this real ?", "what if the only reality is horror ?" and terrible things like that. The constant questioning of Reality thows me into the depths of hellish fear.
I keep telling myself to think positive... "Ignore this terrible drug ("Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas"). I've also tried shutting off my internal dialogue, which can be tough to do, but even when I do acheive a certain level of menatal quietitude, it can have varying effects (i.e. at times I still feel anxious and depressed despite the absense of thoughts).
When ever I manage to head outside I see that most people seem to be happy and are smiling... I wish I was normal, I wish I could replug myself back into the Matrix, wish I could lead a relatively happy Zombie-like existance like most normal people do. I didn't go to work for a week and show up late everyday and keep running away frequently when the panic gets too bad... it's only a matter of time till I lose this job :-( But the job isn't that important, I'll just be happy if I could simply not be in pain anymore (I don't care if I'm jobless or homeless, just need to stop the pain).

I went to the ER after the shrroom and then to a private doc and they simply prescribed Ativan and Paxil respectively and gave me no time at all to listen to what I was going through and how I felt. Typical doc solution... here's a pill. I havn't taken either yet, I want to do this without more drugs, I want to be my old happy self again, I want to erase this memory from my mind so I never even know that such terror exists. I don't want to have to battle this for the rest of my life (and I don't want to end my life either - but if it comes down to it, suggestions for painlessly departing from this extreeemly painful existance would be *greatly* appreciated).
I can't run from my own mind... "where ever I go there I am..."

Why try to escape from what is escaping?

Muse on it?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Society]
    #10661816 - 07/12/09 06:34 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SocietyRejects said:

Having read the post where Lucid claims his parents were homeless and moved in with him, he bought her a car which she wrecked, then to read that his mom is a doctor, leads me to the opinion that all his posts are suspect.

With that said:

Quote:

lucid said:
Most mystic writings seem to talk about a state
of conciousness where all action is perfect and
there is no right or wrong...
to my ordinary conciousness this seems a bit terrifying.
If there is no more right or wrong and if all
action is equal than these people could go out
and do just about anything that would normally
be considered horribly evil (I'll leave it up
to your imagination to envision the specifics).
How could this be a desriable/healthy state ?

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I believe that you are misunderstanding the moral nature of enlightened mind. When one's central or 'Master' motive is Compassion [which I usually capitalize because it is considered to be  THE  Divine attribute of Ultimate Reality in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism], then one's actions are automatically moral in the highest sense of the word..

I think any caring doctor would help Lucid out with perscriptions.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #10662152 - 07/12/09 09:21 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

When society favors invalids over women and children then I expect that will be a logical resort for the chronically bothersome.

OfflineManianFHS
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: Booby]
    #10664148 - 07/12/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so what hes still a member here, just have to ignore him if you dont like his posts. they should unban his ass from the beloved chat thing and let this thread die.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: ManianFH]
    #10664526 - 07/12/09 05:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I had a thought that perhaps Lucid is a living metaphore of an ancient Earth-bound entity. Who better to judge humanity than a Time-lord disguised as a persistently obnoxious invalid.

Offlineyoonix
PsychTech
Male

#13256458 - 09/27/10 09:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

This sounds like ego death.  It sounds like the ego death started but that you are fighting it because face it we don't want to die but you need to let yourself experience the ego death and then you will see that YOU don't die it's only your ego or your sense of self. If you want to understand more checkout the Richard Alpert clip on you tube. He later becomes ram das and he puts the trip experience into perspective. Your brain is rewired it won't go back you must move forward now and let your ego go. Welcome to Zion.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: yoonix]
    #13256727 - 09/27/10 10:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

yoonix said:
This sounds like ego death.  It sounds like the ego death started but that you are fighting it because face it we don't want to die but you need to let yourself experience the ego death and then you will see that YOU don't die it's only your ego or your sense of self. If you want to understand more checkout the Richard Alpert clip on you tube. He later becomes ram das and he puts the trip experience into perspective. Your brain is rewired it won't go back you must move forward now and let your ego go. Welcome to Zion.

:facepalm:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineSherwin Maxawow
Evolutionary Influence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Burien WA
Re: Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #16758957 - 08/30/12 09:49 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Agreed

--------------------
"JUST FOCUS ON THE PRETTY STUFF" is what THEY clearly said to me while on fresh picked cubes in Florida. I was reflecting on stupid common life problems I had at the time, but luckily friendly little "cosmic critters" intruded, interrupting my lame-brain moment with that short & simple message of what I now see as being pure universal GOSPEL TRUTH for all of LIFE. That profound little event instantly changed & brightened my whole trip, & it ultimately changed me into a more positive minded person in life. Plus that was definitely my 1st totally convincingly real encounter with THEM & is one reason why I totally believe in what I choose to call ELVES as being absolutely REAL.
ELF = Evolutionary Influence

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules