Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3738 | 3739 | 3740 | 3741 | 3742 | 3743 | 3744 | 3745 | 3746 | 3747 | 3748 | 3749 | 3750 | 3751 | 3752 | 3753 | 3754 | 3755 | 3756 | 3757 | 3758 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CzM8]
    #25653223 -

These APE want out. :monkeydance:


--------------------


BRF to bulk/Cakes as spawn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CzM8]
    #25653229 -

5 gs of tamps 1gmaz 1g hutula1.5g tidal wave lemon and pineapple tek



Up up and away

Edited by Jakeoncid419 (12/02/18 08:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushroomnate]
    #25653233 -

Looks like you got yourself a message in a fucking bottle.
I said FUCK IT and slanted one of my R.Whyte pins. Maybe you should put one in a  time capsule for safe keeping?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CzM8] * 1
    #25653241 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CzM8]
    #25653257 -

CzM8 said:
Looks like you got yourself a message in a fucking bottle.
I said FUCK IT and slanted one of my R.Whyte pins. Maybe you should put one in a  time capsule for safe keeping?



That jar was an old g2g master.
I needed to get my culture back to agar,so I nabbed a colonized grain off the wall.
Gonna clean it up a bit and put it in storage.


--------------------


BRF to bulk/Cakes as spawn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CapnCook]
    #25653259 -

CapnCook said:




:frightening:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CapnCook]
    #25653266 -

@CapnCook
Pic off the net?
:ohyou:


--------------------


BRF to bulk/Cakes as spawn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushroomnate]
    #25653294 -

Def seen the same one before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: nube424]
    #25653371 -

Clean azure germination, got cyans started as well but had to make transfers. Really neat zone of inhibition on the original (no pics sadly).


Tamp plate


Now just have to find the time to do a grain run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushroomnate] * 7
    #25653505 -

The thing about a patch this size is that it makes its own heat. Pine needles make a fine warm bedding and the straw/hpoo raised beds easily generate enough heat if you build a greenhouse around them. There's a picture with a Rambo knife for scale. Oh, yes they are cubes. Not sure what kind. Cubes are cubes.
:lmafo:



The spawn run was 2000kg organic oats prepared in 5kg bags. These were sealed and steamed in a custom built block building. Blocks were stacked and later removed. 96 hours then cooled and knocked up.



I supported horse troughs on blocks and placed a double turkey fryer burner underneath to boil the wheat. Don't want to hijack the POTD thread but I will write more and include more when it feels safer to do so. Right now I have about 100kg of dried cubes in my garage so I am edgy. But I wanted all of you here to know that shroomerites be kickin it out. When I say I it means BlueBayou which is the name of a team effort of shroomerites. Some still here. Some not.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: BlueBayou]
    #25653516 -

Is your natural RH enough, or do you have to do some sort of assistance for RH?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: somestupidnewbie] * 1
    #25653521 -



--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Damn]
    #25653540 -

:baaaam:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: CzM8] * 1
    #25653565 -



--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mushroomnate]
    #25653566 -

mushroomnate said:
Love it!
You guys went and made me pull out my old wrinkly t-shirt.:lol:




Yes! I have that same shirt...doing what yours is doing...hanging there. It didn't fit last time, but it's too cool to offload. I'm keeping it, even if it looks like I'm wearing a child's t-shirt. :tongue:


--------------------
Fungi Facts: Grows on Cow Sh!t. Tastes like Horse Sh!t.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: BlueBayou]
    #25653595 -

BlueBayou said:
The thing about a patch this size is that it makes its own heat. Pine needles make a fine warm bedding and the straw/hpoo raised beds easily generate enough heat if you build a greenhouse around them. There's a picture with a Rambo knife for scale. Oh, yes they are cubes. Not sure what kind. Cubes are cubes.
:lmafo:



The spawn run was 2000kg organic oats prepared in 5kg bags. These were sealed and steamed in a custom built block building. Blocks were stacked and later removed. 96 hours then cooled and knocked up.



I supported horse troughs on blocks and placed a double turkey fryer burner underneath to boil the wheat. Don't want to hijack the POTD thread but I will write more and include more when it feels safer to do so. Right now I have about 100kg of dried cubes in my garage so I am edgy. But I wanted all of you here to know that shroomerites be kickin it out. When I say I it means BlueBayou which is the name of a team effort of shroomerites. Some still here. Some not.





Word. I knew i recognized the name. Makes sense why somebody was standingg up for u :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: nube424] * 1
    #25653723 -

Brazil and black kow. 4qt spawn,30qt tub.


--------------------
My soul brings tears, to angelic eyes.


DISCOVER BLACK KOW
I swear that "black kow experiment" thread is gonna get it. It's tempting me to adress it. Sounds both pornografic and racist...
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25300352/page/1




Deliberately asleep, always.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: BlueBayou]
    #25653726 -

BlueBayou said:
The thing about a patch this size is that it makes its own heat. Pine needles make a fine warm bedding and the straw/hpoo raised beds easily generate enough heat if you build a greenhouse around them. There's a picture with a Rambo knife for scale. Oh, yes they are cubes. Not sure what kind. Cubes are cubes.
:lmafo:



The spawn run was 2000kg organic oats prepared in 5kg bags. These were sealed and steamed in a custom built block building. Blocks were stacked and later removed. 96 hours then cooled and knocked up.



I supported horse troughs on blocks and placed a double turkey fryer burner underneath to boil the wheat. Don't want to hijack the POTD thread but I will write more and include more when it feels safer to do so. Right now I have about 100kg of dried cubes in my garage so I am edgy. But I wanted all of you here to know that shroomerites be kickin it out. When I say I it means BlueBayou which is the name of a team effort of shroomerites. Some still here. Some not.






WOW!
Really impressive :shocked:


--------------------
The Pana project
MycoBag Grow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: mycomagicman]
    #25653740 -

He produced oven a ton of fruit bodies. That's..


--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub with optimal Surface Conditions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mateja] * 1
    #25653762 -

Mateah said:
He produced oven a ton of fruit bodies. That's..



:trippy:


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3738 | 3739 | 3740 | 3741 | 3742 | 3743 | 3744 | 3745 | 3746 | 3747 | 3748 | 3749 | 3750 | 3751 | 3752 | 3753 | 3754 | 3755 | 3756 | 3757 | 3758 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,626 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1461 1462 )
BeefExtreme 459,033 29,230 10/01/26 09:52 AM
by bloodssonnew
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 578 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,642 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,224,321 topic views. 14 members, 49 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.044 seconds on 16 queries.