Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Trumps Arizona speech
    #23598872 -

The content is the same but he changed it up a small bit.  To use the illegals tactics more than usual.

Listening to his tone.  I break it down, the vibe.  It's easier that way.  And listening for almost a hour live now compared to watching Noam Choam and the tone of voice, the humility, the objectivity, the facts, the history, this grates HEAVILY and I am turning it off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: timelapses]
    #23598941 -

Enjoying the speech very much. He's laying out concrete policy proposals which if implemented would improve the lives of the average American.

What he's doing is ensuring that the USA will be able to continue existing as an independent entity for the foreseeable future. I can't disagree with that.


--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: halo]
    #23598949 -

Also very funny to me seeing that the media has constantly said he's flip flopping and softening on immigration. He just met with Mexico's president today and the Mexican president expressed support for the wall.


--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: halo]
    #23598979 -

And the people of Mexico hate him.  Fits.  But Mexico can claim the glory of the worlds richest man, Mr. Telemundo himself.

Mexico and Russia with those in power are supporters of Mr. Trump. Does that tell you something?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: timelapses]
    #23599579 -

timelapses said:
And the people of Mexico hate him.  Fits.  But Mexico can claim the glory of the worlds richest man, Mr. Telemundo himself.

Mexico and Russia with those in power are supporters of Mr. Trump. Does that tell you something?



Yea to be honest no one cares what the people in Mexico think. Sounds like you are not rooting for America(the home team).

Yur other statements suggest that he is basically a pawn for the globalists. Do you have anything to bring to the table which can shed some light on that? I do realize Putin has made statements which I can conclude that he has more respect for Trump than any other politician we have elected since Obama. And Hillary is basically a continuation of the same dirty road we have been going down for a long time now. To me it would make sense that any leader would rather deal with someone like Trump over her.

It sounds like if Trump really is going to turn out to be a con man then well, we gave it a shot. It's pretty damn obvious Hillary already is and has been a con, so the only chance we have is Trump at this point. I think we should put some faith in what he is saying and just pray he is the real deal. What choice do we have?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: Rainman420]
    #23599602 -

I listen to him but it's empty though at the beginning I liked how he pointed out the corruption in the political system.  It's over.  Hillary for four or more, get used to it.

I research and followed it and can debate you but what is the point?  We agree on most things.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: timelapses] * 1
    #23600304 -

timelapses said:
I listen to him but it's empty though at the beginning I liked how he pointed out the corruption in the political system.  It's over.  Hillary for four or more, get used to it.

I research and followed it and can debate you but what is the point?  We agree on most things.



http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/31/fox-news-poll-trump-narrows-clintons-lead.html

Clinton 41 to Trump 39.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: qman] * 1
    #23602037 -

He laid out very substantial policy proposals.  What I liked, he played the liberal media like a fine fiddle.  For a couple of weeks they have been trying to say 'he's changed his tune' and how he is now for the illegals, etc, and how he is just like the rest of them.

He baited them into the coverage.  They thought he was going to cave and instead, he told the establishment FUCK YOU, no more illegals.  Now they are all butthurt.  It's fun watching the liberal Snarks who have been had by Trump falling all over themselves trying to put him down when in fact what he did was really give a great speech.

And Hillary?  No open press conferences this year.  Every thing she does is orchestrated because frankly, when this sour bitch opens her mouth her ratings drop like a rock. 

So when is SHE going to give a substantial policy screech?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: timelapses]
    #23602112 -

halo said:
Enjoying the speech very much. He's laying out concrete policy proposals which if implemented would improve the lives of the average American.

What he's doing is ensuring that the USA will be able to continue existing as an independent entity for the foreseeable future. I can't disagree with that.



Amen brother

timelapses said:
And the people of Mexico hate him.  Fits.  But Mexico can claim the glory of the worlds richest man, Mr. Telemundo himself.

Mexico and Russia with those in power are supporters of Mr. Trump. Does that tell you something?



Tells me they support someone they can work with, for the good of all our countries


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23602384 -

If you believe that,  :fried:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: timelapses]
    #23603976 -

I love how the MSM narrative all week leading up to this was that Trump has no real immigration policy. "He's flip flopped 11 times in 9 days" "he has no real plan" "he never stays consistent"

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/30/us/politics/100000004620382.app.html?nytapp=iphone&_r=0
Well read it from the liberal horses mouth yourself. What he says today is almost the exact same as what he said a year ago. Fuck the MSM and all of the retards that listen to it


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #23616829 -

Webster10 said:
"He's flip flopped 11 times in 9 days" "he has no real plan" "he never stays consistent"

What he says today is almost the exact same as what he said a year ago. Fuck the MSM and all of the retards that listen to it



I called you out on this here and your reply was:

Webster10 said:
He's been on both sides of every issue throughout his life. But if you've been paying attention to him during his campaign and follow which positions he's held constant throughout the years, its very obvious where he stands.

For legal abortion.





Webster10 said:
Leaves pot legalization up to each individual state.






Webster10 said:
For slightly stricter gun control, however I doubt an assault weapons ban.



PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Quote:
Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semi-automatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.



Webster10 said:
Against tax cuts for the wealthy.



Here are the massive tax breaks Trump is proposing for the rich
Quote:
The proposal calls for reducing the current seven tax brackets to four and cutting the top rate on the wealthy to 25%, from 39.6%.



Webster10 said:
For gay marriage.







So who's "the retards"?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23617579 -

I don't have time to refute all of your misinformation. If you're still listening to the MSM, you're indeed retarded.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trumps Arizona speech [Re: Webster10]
    #23617766 -

You don't need to refute anything.  Trump refutes himself in the above post, proving you wrong about his consistency.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Canada and Fox News. - freedom of speech?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Innvertigo 7,253 102 02/07/05 12:26 PM
by Phred
* Arizona Man Ordered Not to Fly American Flag Anonymous 1,794 6 04/19/03 04:05 PM
by GringoLoco
* Barack Obama's "A More Perfect Union" speech
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
KillerPicklez 9,391 99 03/21/08 07:03 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump's Tarrifs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brian Jones 5,183 136 03/09/18 06:18 PM
by musiclover420
* Aren't laws against hate speech unconstitutional?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mofo 3,922 70 03/31/10 04:46 PM
by Poid
* Ron Paul draws thousands at MSU Speech
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
treesniper119 3,417 100 03/05/12 12:11 AM
by BobTheFreemason
* TRUMP IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!
( 1 2 all )
sweeper54 827 20 03/03/18 12:02 PM
by StonedhillDefender
* Trump Says He Wants More Mental Institutions
( 1 2 all )
lines 1,686 39 03/07/18 02:25 PM
by Morel Guy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
904 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.