Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21851416 -

I've never blocked anyone on here. Until now. :shrug: Go for it homie but I come here to just chit chat.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Enjoywho] * 4
    #21851420 -

Enjoywho said:
All my stories I tell are true and unedited. Sorry I don't sit inside all day and actually go out and have fun with life.and blow trannies




--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 6
    #21851475 -



I felt it was indeed time for a new one. Fast running out of space.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: propensity]
    #21851485 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus] * 1
    #21851508 -

Make on for biter_cactus :smug:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: TNK]
    #21851515 -

TheNatureKid said:
Make on for biter_cactus :smug:



Please don't.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus] * 1
    #21851522 -

Bitter Cactus just wants you to make one for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21851547 -

D.M.T said:
Bitter Cactus just wants you to make one for him.



:guiltyascharged:


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #21851611 -

Yeah, please dont


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods]
    #21851672 -

tongue the ballsack :blush:

:bdsm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Beanhead] * 3
    #21851700 -

u guys are assholes for pulling girls hair nd forcing it down their throats without them giving the OK


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Sheekle]
    #21851705 -

You don't pull their hair. You push the back of the head. n00b


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Beanhead]
    #21851706 -

Bitter Cactus said:
Enjoywho said:
I learned I can deep throat like a champ. All though I did gag a couple times. AH well that's life and I'm not sexually scared by any means.



No offense dude but that picture thing is getting a little obsessive. The fact you spend you time doing that is lamer then anything he says by a thousand miles.

I can't believe you spent a good amount of time in photo shop making that and it isn't even funny it just speaks to your character that you would use your time to make something like that.



yea that musty loser spends all his time on photoshop compiling irrelevant ramblings and pictures for some +1s      :smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods]
    #21851709 -

tell that to them


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Sheekle]
    #21851720 -

Sheekle said:
u guys are assholes for pulling girls hair nd forcing it down their throats without them giving the OK



Hey can I shove my dick as far as I can down your throat and spray my nut everywhere?

[Yes] [no]

X_______________


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: Sheekle]
    #21851744 -

Sheekle said:
u guys are assholes for pulling girls hair nd forcing it down their throats without them giving the OK



I had my wife sign a contract and it covers this. Quit making assumptions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21851752 -

Stop assuming you'll be getting a blowjob from a girl too


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: FriedEgg] * 3
    #21851755 -

Oh hey, I'm a lady!  OP, just let her know when its going to happen.  A simple, "I'm cumming" (preferably in a tone that gives the impression that you're enjoying yourself) will suffice. 

We like hearing that we're doing a good job, and if we're not, then give us some guidance on how to improve (deeper, faster, sloppier, etc.) The more you educate her on your personal preferences, the better off you'll be in the long run. 

For the idiots on board with the 'hold her head down' train, sure... it will prevent her from spitting.  But you have to weigh how much you don't want her to spit vs. an opportunity for a future blowjob.  Does it really matter that much?  You could just let her do what she wants to that first time, and if she does spit it out, you can talk to her (<--woah, talk) before your next blow job about how sexy it would be if she swallowed next time.

An excellent talking point on the matter would be to start with the fact that by spitting out your man candy, it essentially coats her tongue, exponentially increasing the flavors of your unsavory spunk.  Instead, as you "arrive" aim that hot load at the back of her throat (having already gauged her gag reflex in the previous beejer) and tell that bitch (I'm sure she's a nice lady) to take her medicine.  A quick shot to the back of the throat is far more palatable.  Bonus, if the load is a little more than she can swallow in one gulp, then you get the added satisfaction of hearing her choke on it.  Don't deny it, you fellas love that shit.... trannies too.

:derpyum:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: koods]
    #21851762 -

koods said:
Stop assuming you'll be getting a blowjob from a girl too



Stick to taking your own advice. I get more blowjobs than u. :bigyesnod:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blowjob etiquette? (for guys) [Re: D.M.T]
    #21851770 -

I GIVE more than you


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What happened to bus etiquette? Liverwort 330 4 09/03/15 03:09 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* My name is Malcolm, and I'm an Alcoholic
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Malcolm_Xtasy 9,897 143 06/02/15 05:24 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* Blowjob Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 5,704 57 07/10/06 11:56 PM
by Gumby
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,711 26 07/20/10 04:46 PM
by badchad
* Kandi Etiquette Platinum 2,695 17 12/01/08 03:33 PM
by Coaster
* Loud Music Etiquette.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mushroomsoup 3,714 70 10/27/11 07:43 AM
by millzy
* Getting My First Apartment in December. Please inform me on Appartment Etiquette;The Do's and Dont's AbstraKt_I_Am 2,065 19 10/27/11 07:29 AM
by sandi
* Smoking Etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,050 44 12/02/05 09:55 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,645 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 292 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.