Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
The second coming of christ (revised)
    #1345594 - 03/01/03 05:52 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

The second coming of christ (revised)

1. Why revised?
2. Terminology of the word christ
3. Drug war and evolution
4. Being a super hero?
5. Future concentration camps
6. Movies of 2003

Why revised?
My last theory wasn't put together right, alot of parts i could have thought out better. Like the drug war and quotes sections. There were a couple of fans, of my last theory. Ive decided to update/upgrade (Im always thinking about the theory and adding to it) this one to explain how you need to believe in yourself over god, believe in freedom over god. In the coming years its not going to be an issue of wiether or not the anti-christ (anti-consciousness) will be god. You need to make a decision, that if you believe in freedom over god; you won't know until the end of time that when you were following freedom you were following god. My last theory, was centered on good and bad aspects of the bigger picture, well this time its going to be more about the drug war/evolution and some of in my opinion's what the individual needs to know. To get the whole picture you'll have to read the my last theory found in the link below.

Terminology of the word christ
I want to address again that if i say the word christ i don't mean what you think is christ. Check out my last theory to understand what im talking about. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum11&Number=1231174&Forum=Forum11&Words=the%20second%20coming%20of%20christ&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=1231174&Search=true#Post1231174

Drug War and evolution
So the goverment tells you many bull-shit dangers of marijuana and how marijuana makes you crazy, and mutates your childern, most people find it funny, and how wrong it is. What if in the next couple of years that drug users and the people who have used psychdelic drugs even in the past but aren't do them now, start acting or thinking strange. Then the goverment will look at you and say "Told you so!" Your level of thinking will be far above the brainwashed souls of the world, its the reason why they will think your crazy. Could psychedelic drugs (which includes marijuana) have codes that speed up the evolution process? Maybe when you first get your ability's it will happen by accident, then after that it starts happening more often like you naturally had it the whole time. Later, the more you learn the more abilitys you'll find that you can do. Here's my theory on how it works. I don't know where i heard this from, but "if we were to use the rest of the 90% of our minds then we would be energy workers" and probably wouldn't even be physical. How about this idea, that the coming evolution will give us 30% more use of our minds. So there for we would still be physical. We only currently use 10% of our mental ability's now, can you imagine 30%! Could the drug war be that battlefield, of good and evil? That who society believes is the disease thats draining society, could it be the cure. The drug war has been fought for thousands of years, drug users are like the witches, jews,of yesterday and now today terrorists, and soon to be anti-christs (or devils i don't know what exactly they'll call you) When you start to defy the laws of physics jump super high, createing matter, flying, or whatever. Its going to be VERY easy for the society to call it magic and call you evil, or a demon/or an alien. Though amazing many will choose the system out of fear of who they believe will be god. I use movies in reference to ideas because its easier to see what im talking about. Like the movie phenomon. Its about a guy that got a (strange) brain enhancing tumor. Through out the movie he excersizes mental ability's, such as empathy,insights in to a better living, telekinesis, and in general being more smarter. Later in the movie he explains that his tumor was only a catalyst to his expanded use of his brain, that anyone can do and use the amount of mind he has used.

Being a super-hero
In my last post i make reference of our coming evolution to just three ability's. Telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance well ill tell you now i was wrong in my last post. I believe that you can do anything you can imagine. Anything! For example if you want to be a spider man you in-vision a web construct from your hands, or you want to be a ghost and go through walls. You could be like neo and be the one, or whatever you want. There truly is no limits. If you want to be a fire starter, or an iceman, or whatever. It all comes from your imagination.

Future concentration camps
I bet that before 2004 that the entire drug trade will be either fully controlled (cocaine, heroin), and or exstingushed (marijuana, assorted psychedelics). In the short future there will be concentration camps which (i believe it will be for drug users), and i heard a rumor that they will be useing the ol' fashion guilitin. Maybe separating the body from the mind, is the only way you can die? When the anti-christ comes he'll probably bring profound technology's fight was the society will believe will be demons. Now if you can stop bullets, or be shot by bullets-and you not die, it will really put the fear in people. I say focus, on being the little devils that the Christian/catholic-gospel-type-god will brand you to be!

Movies of 2003
There are going to be many great movies coming out that have philosophy/insights in to the coming years. These movie contain thought to think about. Like the movie bullet proof monk the monk says that if you believe that the laws of gravity don't apply to you. Then it doesn't! Its is about tricking your subconceiusness! Let me list some movies of interest - The matrix reloaded, The matrix revolutions, Bullet proof monk, bruce almighty, daredevil, X-men2, and there are probably more i just don't know about.

In Conclusion

Follow freedom!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (03/01/03 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
Re: The second coming of christ (revised) [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1345617 - 03/01/03 06:00 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

"See that no one seduces you. Many will come in my name, saying: I am Christ, and they will seduce many"

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1345758 - 03/01/03 07:28 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I'll say what I said before...the second coming of christ is through the mass consciousness...but first we have to get over this bump. A major reality shock or major Earth change is about the only things that can turn things around. This will occur. We will awaken in a new reality, a new world, and begin using our new senses as if for the first time. We will have all our experiences yet be like newborn babies on this unfamiliar almost non material 4th dimensional plane. Here we will begin to truly understand the implications of being a spiritual being in a physical body, and begin harnessing our psychic abilities as a means of using will through spirit to manifest the desired reality. Telepathy, Telekenesis, Clairvoyance..will all become everyday things. We will all realize the God within, and take responsibility for our reality, as subjective experiencers of an objective reality.

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: The second coming of christ (revised) [Re: Shroomism]
    #1345831 - 03/01/03 08:41 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

will98%ofushavetodiefirtst?

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The second coming of christ (revised) [Re: recalcitrant]
    #1346191 - 03/02/03 06:04 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

Im not sure, i really don't know how death plays a part.

This revise is really just two points,

1) Follow freedom
2) Can you see how easy it could be to look like a living demon on earth, with such abilitys?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1346336 - 03/02/03 07:38 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

I agree with much of this, to an extent, more like, consider it a possibility.

However, the bible says that when the time comes, and we are persecuted, that we will all have our own special ability to defend ourselves, and it will be needed.

I feel that maybe, the use of drugs (and I don't feel drugs would be the only way, Meditation, or anything that taps into your mind could do that) will open up parts of your mind, but because every trip is different, I think it will open up different parts of each one's mind. So, the part of my mind that is now able to be used, is different then yours and hence you may be able to defy gravity, but I may be able to run really fast It could be almost like a superhero comic.

of course, this can't really be applied to evolution, evolution is simply the passing on of favorable traits thru genetics. Acquired traits (something learned during life) will not be passed on to your offspring. So unless drugs change your DNA or RNA structure (and they don't) there is no way your drug use can be linked in anyway to evolution, but it may open up more of your mind, someday.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The second coming of christ (revised) [Re: Shroomism]
    #1346595 - 03/02/03 09:57 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Telepathy, Telekenesis, Clairvoyance..will all become everyday things. We will all realize the God within, and take responsibility for our reality, as subjective experiencers of an objective reality.

True, i think that certain codes may make, one ability stronger, like say mushrooms make enhanced coding for telepathy easyer, or acid is better in one area. Truely it requires, NO set of any drugs. Drugs are the catalyist, they help you to get the abilitys. As the last post said, that you can achieve all of this through meditation too, and which is true.

When i said i was wrong about Telepathy, Telekenesis, Clairvoyance. I didn't mean you won't get those, i meant don't limit your self to just those three. If you want those abilitys they you can have them.

My point is that i don't think there is any limits, that some people will be naturally good at one area, then others, say (person 1) can make fire easyer than (person2). That doesn't mean that (person2) can't do it, it just means that he just has to try harder in that area! Thats why i like the movie X-men kinda like everyones different powers, they use to work together.

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The second coming of christ (revised) [Re: Sombie]
    #1346601 - 03/02/03 10:06 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

"However, the bible says that when the time comes, and we are persecuted"

I think when the bible says, that "Many wars will start, nation agianst nation, kingdom agianst kingdom, but before all of this they will lay there hands on you and prosecute you, on behave of my name." "You will go before jurys and judges, do not fear, for i will give you words that no oppressor can deny"

When they prosecute you thats the drug war, in the name of concieusness!

When that happens the minds eye gives you the words of freedom!

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1348404 - 03/03/03 06:06 AM (21 years, 21 days ago)

This is a very exciting time to be alive, lets hope all of our pain, suffering, and anxiety will pay off in 2012  :grin:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1348418 - 03/03/03 06:11 AM (21 years, 21 days ago)

So, uh, did you base this on anything, or did it just come out of nowhere?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The second coming of christ (revised) [Re: Phluck]
    #1349657 - 03/04/03 10:00 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

"So, uh, did you base this on anything, or did it just come out of nowhere? "

A little of both, i use the word theory, often here!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder