Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Swami]
    #3363976 - 11/15/04 02:44 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

LOL, I'm feeling the ATHF, pissed I missed last nights episode.. but I digress. A good book that I read was "the golden ratio" written by an italian mathmatician (mario livio I believe?). It details the "omnipresent" nature of specific ratios, not only in "nature", but it art, architecture, and music. It talks about how most of what we consider humanity's greatest works are exhibitions of these "golden" ratios. I personally realized that fractals are basically self-similar. This to me sounded like the whole biblical idea of us being "made in gods own likeness". I think that more and more people are going to realize that the reason why we feel as if we are actually the creators of our own little reality is that we are "gods" in the initial stages of development, or perhaps that our "little-reality" is simply a smaller (but still complete) aspect of the greater-reality manifested by an infinitely more developed being. Chinese medicine actually draws parallels in that accupuncture/accupressure points in the hands, feet, ears, etc. are said to essentially be maps of the whole body (this is the theory behind reflexology). This would make sense if our body parts did in fact represent our being as a whole. This gets deep when you think of the implications (what we are really capable of) and what responsiblity is implied by our be-ing being such an integral part of the universal whole.

p.s. Swami, I try to avoid speaking specifically about my own, subjective, reality, because it is difficult for me to do, and not very well understood by those who haven't experienced the same things that I have. I can tell you truthfully, that I do not write about anything that I haven't lived. I have experienced atonement within myself, and in creating unity within my individual persona, I have experienced unity with the "greater", collective persona. It is not something that I alone experience, many do, it is about choosing to see the being in the human, the being in the animal, the being in the earth rather than flesh, fur, or dirt. When I realized that "being" is what we all share, I no longer had anything to truly fear because that would literally imply being afraid of myself. This is not to say that the state of "collective awareness" is permanent, but rather one side of the coin, the other being the ego-centered "individualist". I think that this is what is refered to as satva, or balance. Realizing that there is a passive, calm, detached part of our being(tamas) as well as a passionate, driven, attached part as well(rajas).

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3364040 - 11/15/04 03:03 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

well dmttrypr you have been added to my list of people who have eerily similar ideas to my own. Have you read some of my posts? you could be taking some of those words right out my head.

This kind of thing is comon and leads me to believe some force of enlightenment is leading many of us in different situations toward very similar truths.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male

Loc: Under the C
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: truekimbo2]
    #18223449 - 05/06/13 07:07 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
note to any young poeple interested in this stuff. telekinesis can kill you i've been told.  telepahty is not a toy, about 2 months ago during an attempt at telepathic interface i had a severe panic attack (differnt from anxiety, and by severe i mean almost psychedelic in severity) when i tried to come back out of it.  since then i've had a loss of ability to focus (focusing on anything too hard makes me feel like i'm about to have a panic attack).  there is a reason we have blocks up to other poeple, and there is a reason why poeple don't just go around moving shit subconsciously.    especially don't play around with advanced stuff until you're positive you have the basics down.  especially stay away from mirror constructs and other poeple's internal shielding (  :] duh, but some poeple have as poor good judgement as i do)

Add another reason the lame excuse list.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology