Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis
    #2948930 - 07/31/04 04:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

This is really interesting stuff. I believe anything is possible and within the human mind there are faculties for telepathy, telekinesis and other mind over matter type of phenominon.

The ability of conscious will to effect the world is indeed real as real as how reality effects the conscious.

The only way I can prove it exists is for you to try it out and have it work.

I want to hear what other people think.
If the techniques on this page don't work for you, try some of them while tripping and see what happens.

http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=101

So what do you guys think?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this
Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: MAGnum]
    #2949207 - 07/31/04 05:17 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, telekinesis is real. :smile:

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #2949552 - 07/31/04 06:57 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

THose are interesting phenomena ,if they do happen.

What baffled me was the following :

You said "If the techniques on this page don't work for you, try some of them while tripping and see what happens"

So how the activation of 5HT-2a receptors by an agonist such as LSD ,Psilocybin,mescaline etc can lead to psychic phenomena,or make them apparent? THat would of course link quite straightforward the serotonine receptor and mainly some of its subtypes to telekinesis and telepathy!

OfflineMerlinBurb
    #2949566 - 07/31/04 07:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Speaking of mind over matter, I saw on tv that Indian munk who does all that crazy stuff, like rolling around town, etc. But anyways it showd him doing a meditation standing upside down with his head burried in the sand, for TWELVE HOURS!

Offlinechevron
spiralling

Loc: UK
    #2949619 - 07/31/04 08:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, that's a very good site for telekinesis - there are lots of people on there that claim to be able to do it on a small level. I've tried many of the methods on that site, and despite believing that it is certainly possible, I haven't managed to get anywhere.... YET.....

But I didn't really practice regularly and kind of gave up too soon I expect.... THAT DAMN PINWHEEL !!!

As to how it is possible, you could go down the "power of the mind" route i.e. anything that you truly believe in, will be possible and can be done. I personally don't find that total belief = reality, as different people have conflicting beliefs, but I guess you might be able to /alter/ or /bend/ reality based on what you believe.

I prefer the sub-particle explanation for this kind of thing. The brain is still far beyond our comprehension, and I suppose the sub-conscious could interact with smaller particles than the science world even know about, and if harnessed correctly could create forces on resulting objects.

--------------------
I am merely a parody.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Psiloman]
    #2950863 - 08/01/04 04:19 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psiloman said:
THose are interesting phenomena ,if they do happen.

What baffled me was the following :

You said "If the techniques on this page don't work for you, try some of them while tripping and see what happens"

So how the activation of 5HT-2a receptors by an agonist such as LSD ,Psilocybin,mescaline etc can lead to psychic phenomena,or make them apparent? THat would of course link quite straightforward the serotonine receptor and mainly some of its subtypes to telekinesis and telepathy!

I don't know why, but shrooms make people able to fall into that state where they can manipulate or understand the universe in more intamate ways. I believe shrooms are meant to be used for meditations, visions, esp, mind over matter. I truly don't do mushrooms for recreational use, but to achieve higher levels of spiritual enlightenment.

The hard part once you've had your esp, telekinetic, etc. experiance on shrooms is trying to do it when you come down. It is just harder to fall into the mental state, but still possible.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: MerlinBurb]
    #2950867 - 08/01/04 04:22 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MerlinBurb said:
Speaking of mind over matter, I saw on tv that Indian munk who does all that crazy stuff, like rolling around town, etc. But anyways it showd him doing a meditation standing upside down with his head burried in the sand, for TWELVE HOURS!

I've heard accounts of Buddhist monks raising thier body temperature to extreme levels as well as lower it.

When a martial arts professional slams his hand through concrete, some think of it as mind over matter.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: chevron]
    #2950884 - 08/01/04 04:28 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

chevron said:
Yes, that's a very good site for telekinesis - there are lots of people on there that claim to be able to do it on a small level. I've tried many of the methods on that site, and despite believing that it is certainly possible, I haven't managed to get anywhere.... YET.....

But I didn't really practice regularly and kind of gave up too soon I expect.... THAT DAMN PINWHEEL !!!

I suggest that you don't stop trying. Continue pushing yourself. Infinity is the distance you can go.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2950925 - 08/01/04 05:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

In my oppinion, man's strongest trait is the human mind. When I think of a mind, I think of it as a shining, radiating center of light. A mind doesn't just sit there and absorb concepts and sensory experiences, it also shines them.

All things are vibrant with such exquisit energy and the vibrance of a conscious mind, whether it be man or animal is great in vibrance, indeed.

Many people see auras and fields around people and sometimes things. Whatever the force that exsists within us is shared by everything outside of us.

People can learn to use this.

I am coming upon a revolation to myself that the mind can be completely polluted by the dirt of the world. My mind is certainly polluted, as I am an unhappy soul. I am truly alone in my grief. What makes me sad is more rooted in my behaviour and some of the things which I am involved with. For me to grow spiritually, I must first tidy up my mental living space a bit.

Honestly, I believe the mind is capable of anything. Jesus could stop storms, I believe he did this. As well as cure the sick (biokinesis). I'm not preaching a belief in God or anything, I am saying that it is HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO DO ANYTHING.

If our consciousness is a little part of God, and God is infinate, tell me, what is a percentage of infinity? The answer is infinity.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2951331 - 08/01/04 12:14 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

The mind is indeed very powerful and has enourmous potential..
Telepathy is direct soul-to-soul communication.
Telekinesis is the will of your soul manipulating the physical and/or spiritual environment.
Therefore it is the soul itself that is responsible for these abilities.

Lets just imagine for a second, that the soul represents the "subconscious" area of your mind. Ego, or waking consciousness, would represent your "conscious", and "the collective consciousness and your higher self" would represent the unconscious mind.

Since we are all god, and we are entering the age of the aqaurius, I think it's about time we all started remembering what we are capable of, and achieving that. Does everyone remember that your thoughts create reality..? Ok good..
-Do we remember that the purpose of life is to evolve: emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually...
-do we remember that the core of human essence is composed of light and love whose nature is goodness..
-do we remember that free will is an absolute universal right.. yet sometimes impeccability calls on the self to surrender free will to divine will in faith and trust.

These are the things human must understand before we move on 'to the next level'.
Everyone has the potential to evolve to these levels. Heros and super-villians are not so far away. Flying is simply levitation. The merkaba, once re-activated, is capable of flight across the universe, everyone's soul has one. Telepathy is simply direct soul-to-soul commmunication between two or more entities, this type of experience currently occurs on the subconscious level, due to our fragmented minds in this 3rd dimension. Telekinesis, I have only recently re-mastered in the lucid world.

In the next phase of evolution these things will be a fact of life. Reincarnation, evolution, chakras, telepathy.. these things will all be as common as ice cream. Science will change to accept these new paradigms, and eventually, science and spirituality will reach a crucial middle ground, where it is balanced and logical but still intuitive and creative. It is up to us, as individuals and as a group, to help the world in this process as much as we are able.

The truth is that we are all experiencing subjective realities and we all have our own individual soul, but at the root, all these souls are one.. the purpose of having trillions of subjective realities is so "God" can learn and evolve constantly.. from every possible perspective. The great thing about evolution and creation is that they never end. There is always room for improvement and growth.

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Shroomism]
    #2952231 - 08/01/04 04:34 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

In time, many humans will understand thier inner potential which arises from within the soul. Many of us loose touch with what is this life for and how to grow and learn in the entanglements of life iself.

I need to start growing so that I can break free of my restraints and bindings. I want to train myself to become stronger and accomplish the job I am here for. I truly believe that realizing the power of the soul is an achievement that I am supposed to realize within this life.

If it wasn't, then I would have had only mundain experiances. The truth is that I have experianced mind over matter or esp in a huge ways while on mushrooms. I have also experianced almost unreal events when I wasn't on shrooms.

The thing I find with shrooms is that they open the door inside my mind to latent and burried abilities and even intelligence. They are a powerful mental tool. Even something small like hearing annother's thoughs as if spoken out loud, being able to see through skin, or picking up on annother person's conscious state (empathy, you can also pick up drug states, as I have when I watched and absorbed a coke high while tripping).

I must warn people though, that the path to enlightenment may drive you very insane. In fact, I personally will never be the same, as my mind has been rocked by my own psychic realizations. Voices that have trained me and like they were a drill seargant, I hated them at times. I realize that my behaviour and involvements are the main source of the pain and day to day anguish I've been through. A person only has his own mind to truly contend with, even when facing others.

Once I can forgive myself, my life and the world for fucking me; I will be much better off, much more able to realize power. I must loosen my grip on my pain and hatred and let it fall out. It isn't helping me out at all anyways.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #2952341 - 08/01/04 05:05 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

How can you forgive yourself when your getting f'd up on drugs? (if you are)

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: Grav]
    #2952830 - 08/01/04 06:33 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Well, drugs aren't wrong, just unhealthy. I tend to abuse substances like weed and alchohol, but not shrooms. I don't want to do certain drugs like heroin, PCP, coke, Acid (tried it and it messed with my back really badly), ect.

I don't think I am really that bad however, I do smoke mad weed and I am, only now after years seeing that it is an obstical in my life and my whole involvement with the drug is the source of much of my immediate anguish. I really do need to stop weed and cigaretts. I don't know how I will forgive myself if I end up in jail or with lung cancer, but I would have to.

Shit, weed doesn't even make me feel good anymore, it makes me feel shitty and dumb, but I smoke it because I litterally fiend it! All the more reason to quit.

But the fact is, that if I am going to get anywhere near my goals, "spiritual" or mundain, I am going to have to change and forgive what has happenned and my past behaviour that I cannot change. What else can I do? I already did all the pot and drank all the liquer, if I allowed my regret to simmer and hold a grudge against myself, it will interfere with my goals. This is why I have to just get out of involvment with weed altogether. If I am not around it, I won't do it and then I have neutralized only one source of my regrets.

I think I could let go of my past regrets with drugs easier than my past regrets in dropping out of school, girls, family problems, jobs and such. I have ALOT more to forgive myself about than weed, I have a whole life full of pain.

To me mushrooms are special. I look at mushrooms as a tool for mental exploration rather than a recreational drug. I never do them around people because of the interferance and discomfort people bring. I lock yself in my house and try to meditate on various things and increase my mental muscles. I am also thinking of trying savia for the same type of purpose.

My goal is that I can get some kind of psychic or esp phenominon. In mushrooms I feel no regret because it is a way I have found helps me explore inner truth, strength and weakness. Then, when I fall back into a "normal" conscious state, I take with me what I experianced. I become forever changed for the better and am one step closer to my goals.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2953130 - 08/01/04 08:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Grav said:
How can you forgive yourself when your getting f'd up on drugs? (if you are)

LoL, I just noticed it says I am an addict under my name. That's funny, it happenned to me on my 400th post I think. I never even filled it inso I'll just leave it there till it changes over.

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
    #2954144 - 08/02/04 12:46 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You can do it. If you practice on moving objects for 1-2 hours per day, then influencing peoples thoughts for 1 hour, then 3 hours per day receiving other people thoughts, all of this for at least 1.5 years and you will denfinitely starts seeing results.

You'll be able to move light objects and get children to do your bidding and pick up on peoples feelings and mood. And it just keeps getting better.

It will work I'm telling you.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #2955931 - 08/02/04 01:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I believe you, that is why I am practicing.

I need to do more reading, but most of it should come naturally to me.

Most of the time I sit there listenning to the void anyways, always listenning.

Do you have any ill tips?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#2956908 - 08/02/04 05:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have a tip.
stop trying to play magic tricks and find what's really important to you in life before it disappears.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2957355 - 08/02/04 07:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Why can't I do both at the same time?

I'm doing this because I am driven to it. Things have happenned to me in the past that force me through curiosity to obtain realize and understand these things. If it wasn't really important to me, I wouldn't waist my time.

The most important people and things to me are my mother, my family, my friends, my beliefs, my mind.

Now tell me, would you tell Shaq to stop playing basketball and figure out what's really important etc. etc? You gotta understand that Basket ball is important to Shaq and that he has worked hard to get where he is.

If he cared about himself and his own goals he wouldn't listen to you, even if you were someone very important to you like his Mom or Wife.

What about this specific topic bothers you? So far you seem to be critiquing me (more so than the subject of ESP, Telewhatever).

I really want to hear what you have to say.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2957375 - 08/02/04 07:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Please, Anybody, feel free to share you're oppinions about this subject. Mind over matter is a real phenominon. Even if you're just in for a lurk.

I don't care if you say "It's bull shit," I want a discussion on it this.

Invisiblefearfect
    #2957394 - 08/02/04 07:24 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i went to psipog and checked out their videos. "This is 100% real" posted under all of them :P

they need to learn what static electricity is.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology