Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1236453 - 01/21/03 09:55 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The second coming of Christ is not the physical incarnation of Christ, but rather the awakening to Christ consciousness into the mass consciousness. Instead of Christ coming as an individual, it will return through the eyes of all. We don't need to pray for someone to save us, we save ourselves.. we are Christ. Christ consciousness is simply a state of higher consciousness which is based on the love and light vibration that is focused on spiritual matters.

Shroomism, said it best! Welcome man, its about time. Feel free to help others that don't understand, what im talking about hear, would ya? You seem to explain it better.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: NewGlory]
    #1236628 - 01/21/03 10:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

They're used to communicate with submarines that are REALLY far under water, that you can't reach with normal antennas.

Your right, but despite what they (co-workers you work with) say, haarp has FAR MORE functions then just deep-water commuication.

The Star-Wars system, said to be just an anti-nuke shield, is actually haarp too. Haarp has many functions, and those many functions come under many names, but a device that can alter the weather. Some will say, it controls the weather, i would disagree (though i truely know nothing about it) i believe that it can modify, like add or subtract energy from storms, or increase or decrease in temperature ranges of 20 to 40 degrees difference.

You say you work for them, and what im saying is that, even if you did work for them, would they tell you OR YOUR BOSS what it really does. What there potential other uses are?

You oviously don't understand the NWO, that ONLY the people at the top understand and KNOW whats going on. You can be working on a highly sensitive technology, and they will only tell you whatever you need to know to do your job.

Here's some links about haarp to all!

www.earthpulse.com General info
http://www.nexusmagazine.com//bskies1.html
http://www.freedomdomain.com/weathercontrol/pandora.htm
http://www.house.gov/jec/hearings/02-25-8h.htm
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO201A.html good site for info
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/INT208A.html good site for info
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/FIT203A.html good site for info

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (01/21/03 12:28 PM)

Anonymous

Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1236850 - 01/21/03 12:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know much about the HAARP project or the Star Wars project other that the UN and the international community is against both. They monitor countries that don't want to be watched.
Here's a news article of a real 'weather machine' in wich i'm very intrested in. A British scientis of Edinburh University developed a 'rain maker'. When used in Africa for instance it could save thousands of lives in the future. Of course it's still beeing developed but the british goverment gave it funding this year.

news.com.au
namibian.com
ananova.com
ABC News Online

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1236869 - 01/21/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i would like to add one more thing to the "is the illluminati/occult/goverment on god's side? -section" (illuminate/occult are the same, or so ive heard)

The one's who would fail the greatest test bestowed on humanity would have, would be the no-souls who will take the mark of beast/liyth/666.

The technology, of a tracking implants would be forced on the world. The technology will capture/control/enslave your 3rd eye(he'll take your soul). Those who believe the anti-christ (anti-conscoisness) is there god (most religons believe in just one and only god) will fail. The whole key is you need to believe in a inner-god, or have just astounding faith to know that (the freemasionry legend of one presenting himself to humanity as god {anti-christ}) isn't really god.

Check the haarp section, to see how its possible to talk to a person's mind's eye (pineal gland/3rd eye), through technology.

I'd like to add something to the "drug war and meditation" -section

Euthnogen- (latin) to generate god from within

Ponder on the idea, of why psychedelics (marijuana included), are the number one enemys of the state?

--------------------

Edited by johnnyfive (01/21/03 12:33 PM)

Anonymous

#1236902 - 01/21/03 12:38 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Illuminati and the occult are not the same. The antichrist is the apostle Peter who didn't have a place in the bible till 1200 AD and was the apostle crucified on a inverted cross cause he wasn't worthy of a decent crucifixion before Rome. The Beast 666 is the pope of the year 1666 or medieval times who was high priest of the church of satan and pope at the same time hence the period 'medieval'. If you understand that the old testament has origanally 1001 pages and the new testament had 1001 pages to. or Aeons.You should understand that those are timetables. The antichrist and christ are the same. Jezus Christ is not a name but is a word what means 'annoited one' in Hebreew. Both are man nevertheless as is written in the acts of the apostles. Did you know there where first 13 archangels instead of twelve? One got thrown out heaven in 1300AD by the ruling pope back then. Here's a site ehere you can calculate words or names to it's numeric values. Push the 'end' button or page down function when you get there or simply scroll all the way down.

ThelemicGoldenDawn

My complete surname has a total value of 666

Edited by sNaiLmAil (01/21/03 12:52 PM)

Anonymous

Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: ]
    #1238127 - 01/21/03 09:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do you know the Mytology of the biblical demon Abraxas? Let me enlighten you. Abraxas is the demon whos feet are scorpions, his legs are snakes, rides a chariot, has a whip and has a peacock or lionhead. The chariot is easy, he is a warrior. The snake legs symbolize the demonic side along with the total mixture of animal parts what makes him a demon and the whip is for whipping.
The two scorpion feet symbolize the two individuals next to jezus, one to his left and one to his right. Scorpions live in the desert where thse two persons have their final resting place in heave. The desert exists of tiny sand pebbles each tiny miniscule pebble symbolizing a normal 'enlightened' soul. Where the scorpions are huge in comparisent to the tiny sand pebbles so you should see the diffrence in ppl.
The two different heads symbolize two different persons. The lionhead is a royal symbole and is worn by the a king or emperor. He is the sun, the light.
The peacock headed abraxas or abrasax, is the man who made prins. In the gospels of Peter, who was cricified on a inverted cross, the peacock repeatetly returns. The peacock was choosen cause of the word SATAN. There is no similar word in ancient middle east that sounds like satan but the word SHAITAN, wich means peacock.
Did you get all that?

Edited by sNaiLmAil (01/21/03 10:12 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1238182 - 01/21/03 11:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, it remains to be seen what exactly the Second Coming actually is, not to mention Resurrection, Judgement Day and the conditions of Paradise and Perdition. These are metaphysical notions cast in mythological language - true, but unable to be conveyed verbally in any comprehensible manner. Experience will be the final teacher.

You are incorrect from any Biblical, extracanonical, apocryphal or Gnostic literature that we save ourselves. You are correct from pretty much all of those sources that Love - as an Eternal Condition - is the nature of Ultimate Reality - at least insofar as human beings are concerned. Prayer is communion and union with God, and God is 'ontologically' Other than human. We may derive our being from the Divine Ground of Being (God), but we are not equivalent, and not all human beings are ready for the 'theosis' which transmutes human beinghood, through Love, into Christ.

God is at least personal, and certainly transcends our conception of personality, so there is more than mere [spiritual] lawfulness about the final destiny of man - there is some kind of 'selection.' However, we as humans can cooperate with God in this selection process by becoming a 'savable' kind of human being. Only our Love survives in the Godhead, all else perishes. To the extent that we become identified with Love, we make our own 'place' in Heaven.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #1239230 - 01/22/03 08:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Blast..I just wrote a long reply but it was deleted.. I shall try and recap..

Love is indeed the highest vibration.
When I state that we save ourselves I am reffering to physical reality. The act of descending from the spiritual planes and incarnating into a physical body in the material world is acknowledgment of sovereignty. An act of separating ourselves (illusion) from the Creator in an attempt to gain wisdom through subjective life experience. If I am in the path of oncoming traffic, God is not going to push me out of the way, it is up to myself to move.

Such is the path of free will. We all enter into these physical, subjective-experiencing bodies for the same purpose.. to gain wisdom through life experience in order to bring back to Creation/God and continue its evolution. In third dimension, we experience a subjective reality, seemingly separate from God, this is part of the lesson in this density. Yet at the source we are still connected to the loving eternal essence of Creation.

God is within each of us. Or another way of looking at it would be that we are all individual "cells" within God, each vitally important to its existance. Though we experience our reality subjectively, the whole of our existance is God, which is objective reality. God is all forms of life, the love and the fear, which exist in order to maintain balance and growth. Our wide scale interactions in subjective reality are all interconnected to form into one large mass consciousness.

When Christ consciousness first incarnated into physical reality some 2,000 years ago, it was like an alarm clock for human consciousness. Wake up, time to move on, time to evolve. However, mankind was too deep in ignorance (sleep). We hit the snooze button over and over. But now, the snooze button cannot be hit any longer. It is time to wake up, critical mass is near.

Christ is indeed returning, although not as a person. It is returning in the bright eyes of young children, washing away the hate and fear from the hearts of hardened old souls. Christ is awakening through mass consciousness, spreading the love and light from every angle. I know of the Return and this is based on my experience, therefore it is not absolute, but my perception is such: Resurrection (Christ Consciousness), Judgement Day (Choose Service-To-Self or Service-To-Other), and Paradise and Perdition (4th dimension) are upon us. Look now to the world about you.. do you not see the signs of the prophecy drawing near?

We are all individuals living subjectively, and we all have the same ultimate goal. Gain wisdom through life experience. The destination being at one with God/Creation, through which the path is love. However its counterpart, fear, is equally vital to our growth. Transcendance of, rather than avoidance of fear being the key to love and growth. Hindsight is insight.

So it is my belief that The Second Coming of Christ is through the activation of our higher levels of consciousness. We will ascend to the level that Christ lived at when he was in our world. We are the controllers of our reality, and by centering in love we are living as God because God is love and life and exists in all things. The level which we are able to take that consciousness is entirely dependant upon us as individuals and our level of life experience. It all comes down to total life experience, which eventually shows us that living totally centered in love for all life is the way of living as God. We are all a part of God, therefore we have the same potential for unconditional love, life, creativity, and joy.. we only have to awaken to and activate that potential through many life experiences. We are God.

-~Shroomism
I am that I am

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1239349 - 01/22/03 09:16 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I see, what you mean, and what i mean is that yes the bible at face value is a nosensical pieace of literature. The bible also has bullshit in it too! The ideaology of the bible is only how you build your understanding about it. The bible can fit many themes at many times. Its all in HOW you look at it.

I would like to add to the The second coming (section). Why would god give his powers to the masses verses one person to come down a do the job? Ever heard of the saying "absolute power corrupts absolutely". What this means is that a one and only single physical form of god wouldn't work. Why? Time would answer this one; this is where the anti-christ comes in. (i should have included a section about the anti-christ) If pure power/energy was all pooled in one place, then it would be corrupt. Why did our forefathers spread the rights/power in goverment, when they were creating the basic foundations of future america? Because they knew that too much power/money in one area isn't good, and corrupts easyly. Power or money pooled in one area or one orgnizatation, is bad news for anytime in history.

Humans for milleniums have been controled, wiether its through the forms of goverment or the church (religons). God says enough, and divides power in all people, so that PEOPLE can't be controled agian. But will always need a goverment,... right? No if the people learn to govern themselfs, then they don't need a goverment. The goverment knows that if you find out that your really a god(or soon to be), then you don't need any social control wiether its spiritual control (chruch, religons), or physical control (countrys, goverment, police)

Quote:

When Christ consciousness first incarnated into physical reality some 2,000 years ago, it was like an alarm clock for human consciousness. Wake up, time to move on, time to evolve. However, mankind was too deep in ignorance (sleep). We hit the snooze button over and over. But now, the snooze button cannot be hit any longer. It is time to wake up, critical mass is near. 

Well said, and now in the year 2003 to 2012, humans (who aren't under the influence of HAARP technology)(remember most people can't and won't be allowed to evolve) will under go a full body, and mind change. Monkeys to humans; now humans to gods. :smile:

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #1239379 - 01/22/03 09:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

You are incorrect from any Biblical, extracanonical, apocryphal or Gnostic literature that we save ourselves

You maybe right, but its just my theory, but what im sure of is that the second coming of christ is really a second coming of consciousness , but my theory is that christ and consciousness is the same anyways.

--------------------

Edited by johnnyfive (01/22/03 09:30 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1239396 - 01/22/03 09:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hence the term 'Christ Consciousness'

Christ Concsciousness - Spiritual evolutionary consciousness of the purity of integrity and action, the mastery of alchemy and ascension, and the ability to know divine truth, wisdom, compassion, forgiveness, peace, and mastery. Beings of Christ consciousness who are incarnate in third-dimensional forms are in their divine alignment throughout all nine-dimensional aspects of the individuated self.

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1239408 - 01/22/03 09:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The antichrist and christ are the same. Jezus Christ is not a name but is a word what means 'annoited one' in Hebreew

You have to remember that the bible is nothing but two old world religons mix/twisted in to one book. Which brings me to my next theory is that the (final)( the bible says that many anti-christs will come, but there's a single one coming too(kinda hard to explain)) Anti-christ will be jesus, (the last paroh of egypt)(remember there were many jesus's). Sounds kinda crazy, check out ancient technolgys of the eygptians. The term savior horus, and savior jesus were both a causality of truth, in the modern bible.

http://www.freedomdomain.com/horus.html

--------------------

Anonymous

#1239769 - 01/22/03 11:26 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The verse says 'he who denies the son and father is a antichrist' what means 'if your an atheist your an anti-christ'.
We are currently in a new aeon. The aeon of pan, the horned goat god. The pan daemon aeon is an aeon of fire as aeons switch from fire to ice and ice to fire the influence of the new aeon will be very humane instead of religious. The influence of this can be found all over the planet for example 'The Pan Native American Church' and such.

Edited by sNaiLmAil (01/22/03 11:28 AM)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1249937 - 01/26/03 09:20 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

bump!

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1253088 - 01/27/03 10:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0385199732/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/104-7113444-0257522?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link

This book engines of creation shows how science is starting to PROVE we are the ones who are the gods. We are approaching a nanotechnological age, were machines do all of the work. Were life is going to become sooo easy! The theme of the matrix, is that machines(AI) become smarter than humans and enslave us. I personally believe that it isn't possible to have a machine that smarter than a human. We carry a computer around on us that we could NEVER, even beginning to replicate it's power to a machine. If we are gods then how did we create the universe? If god (conceiusness) wanted to create everything, where there was nothing, it would put himself(matter) in ONE (the ball of energy/matter, of the big bang) then set a reaction(similar to a machine or computer), and from there after that, there was an equal opposite reaction(the matter/energy exspanding the universe). This means that if we wanted to build the universe it would be done like a machine/computer program. We would apply order to the chaos of matter/energy and we would create forces of gravity, syntripical forces and other such physics to apply to matter to give order. Planet, stars, galaxys are all products of given order to a mass of matter/energy. Before the big bang, the single center of energy/matter became all things through a set of instructions(order). Escially god thought i would be fun to discover itself. This book goes in great detail with nanotechnologys. In the end of the book, it leaves it open to the notion of a creator, and the secert is we are the creators.

Ive never understood the cloning contraversy, the church see's cloning as evil. I say if the child is born with a pineal gland, doesn't that make him a product of god? Wiether we created the child from a test tube or the natural way, whats the difference?

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #1253123 - 01/27/03 10:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

According to leary, its what our brains do. It applys order to chaos.

Whats music? An order of sound to a chaotic possiblity of sounds.

--------------------

Edited by johnnyfive (01/28/03 05:39 AM)

Anonymous

Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: NewGlory]
    #1254199 - 01/27/03 04:43 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

NewGlory:
I didn't even finish reading your drivel of a post after you attacked Canadians.

[rant] (<---DISCLAIMER: if you read this and become offended, then YOU are one of the people I am attacking, and you are dumb for becoming defensive when others point out your own stupidity.  You should better yourself instead of respond in a negative fasion.)
Why does the whole world look down on America? ... Is it because Canada hides under the United States economic security blanket while at the same time talks shit about us?

America = Canada
EXCEPT for a FEW key points.
#1 Geographical - It's colder up here, and having to deal with extreme cold, blizzards, and generally pissy weather (summer is like mexico here...), makes us a LOT more patient and kind to others.  I mean, who's gonna be all road-ragey when there's ice all over the roads.  We just take our time and consider others.
#2 Anger - Americans are more pissed off in general, and more willing to kill each other.  Nobody really knows why, and I'm not about to speculate (except maybe you guys are too fucking hot down there and need to cool off) since a documentary on that exact subject (Bowling for Bux at the Box Office) failed to produce any answers.
#3 Intellect - We're not stupid schmucks who go around spouting shit like "Is it because Canada hides under the United States economic security blanket while at the same time talks shit about us?".  Economic security blanket MY ASS!!

TURN ON A FUCKING TV you retard (sorry, but you are SOOOOOOOOooo wrong), and check out the commerce shit.  Look at the Canadian dollar.

Take a GOOD HARD LOOK AT IT.
Before Canada's government started to adopt American policies (war on drugs, CNN+other American television, etc...) our economy was doing super!  Now look at it.  America has fucked us in the ass more times than I can count on my fingers and toes.  Canada deals with all your stupid shit like going along with your stupid ass anti-terrorist FREEDOM KILLING policies in the hopes that you would someday return the favor, and here we are getting FUCKED by you guys over softwood lumber!

Pull your American Head out of your AMERICAN ASS and go fill your empty head with some fucking information!

[/rant]

If I am wrong on any points, please let me know.  This is a discussion forum where things are laid out to be discussed :smile: 

EDIT: Holy shit, that was a page ago....... P.S.: This is NOT directed towards all Americans.  Only the ones who come off as cocky and ignorant... [silence]

Edited by Killjoy (01/27/03 04:48 PM)

Anonymous

#1254230 - 01/27/03 04:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

:grin:

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
    #1255746 - 01/28/03 12:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

there seems to be an awful lot of talk about christ. isnt it possible that the universe we see around us is scientific rather than spiritual? why cant we just live, and have fun, and use drugs to get fucked up? we dont need any nerds telling us that if we dont change the world will end.

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: The Second Coming of Christ!! [Re: IamHungry]
    #1258240 - 01/29/03 08:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

scientific rather than spiritual

Spirituallity is science, it's kinda like everything in the universe is contained in our heads. As we explore the universe, were just exploring our heads.

Kinda like the scene in Men in black, were the aliens are playing with marbles with universes in it.

Science is spirtuality, spirituallity is science!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder