Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
telekinesis
    #3679863 -

Do you believe in reports of telekitic abilities?
Do you believe in reports of telecinetic abilities?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/25/05 08:43 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
"..and suddenly it began to rain"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: skystone]
    #3679907 -

I've experienced reports of telekinesis but I haven't experienced telekinesis.

Cut out the word reports or in.

Edited by TheHateCamel (01/25/05 08:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: skystone]
    #3680086 -

of course I believe in telekinetic abilities..

Example1- I call a close relative probably 4 times a week at work.. 3/4 of the time she says " I was just thinking you would call"
I seriously doubt she would lie about something like that

Example2- I dream of an event and have an almost exact reproduction of this event in the waking life with way too many specific details to be the one in a trillion chance that it would have happened anyways.( this does not happen often)

Example3- I sit in the back of class and clear my thoughts.. I propel intention upon somebody and they either look around, or move positions, or do SOMETHING to indicate they feel like they are being 'watched'
This^ example is probably the easiest to prove.. Although I am not sure if most people have practice doing it..

I have always been in-tuned to these types of energy and that is the only way you can study it.. It is unfortunate I can not reproduce any of these results in a laboratory setting, sorry.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: flowstone]
    #3680130 -

Example one and two don't really have anything to do with the power to move something by thinking about it without the application of physical force man.

If the third was true the person would probably be a little concerned that they suddenly started looking around or changing positions with out wanting or meaning to do so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3680145 -

oh shoot, I confused the term with something else.. I think I am describing ESP or whatever..

I have nver seen or demonstrated telekinesis myself


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3680151 -

TheHateCamel said:
If the third was true the person would probably be a little concerned that they suddenly started looking around or changing positions with out wanting or meaning to do so.



it is a subconscious thing, and most of the time they don't turn around and try to find out who is staring at them.
By subconscious I mean small movements that they don't even notice doing, or rather, they do not think twice about why they make a move.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: flowstone]
    #3680454 -

hows about the pwer to kill a yak from 200 yards away....
WITH MIND BULLETS!!!!
thats telekenesis kyle.


--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3681013 -

I've read a post here where this dude claimed to send a psi ball at his friend on a mushroom trip and his friend flew back 4 feet or something... It was a long time ago, anyone remember that thread??.. I can't find it...

Also- I am not ruling out the possibiltiy of telekenesis.. I've read a few books that discuss it and it is quite intresting.. I think the phenomenom does occur, but at random unpredicatble unrepeatable special circumstances( ever hear of the 70 year old monk who lifted a car to save a trapped man)
Anyways, I don't think about it much- until someone starts unloading a phat clip of psi bullets at me, why worry :smile:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: flowstone]
    #3682221 -

Telekinesis is the concept distorting universe with the mind,
rather than apply force, you are bending reality as if you are the reality yourself. That's why people usually say it is easier to bend a spoon than lift a piece of paper.


--------------------
"..and suddenly it began to rain"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: telekinesis [Re: skystone]
    #3682267 -

telekinesis is only posible when we no longer think of "i" and "you". you are no longer projecting thoughts or material or anything, but you become it. you are one with all! how great it will be to one day live that way but for now i think of myself all too often.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* telekinesis at the shroomery gathering.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
truekimbo2 9,116 84 05/19/13 09:02 PM
by Cactilove
* Telepathy, mind over matter, telekinesis
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MAGnum 9,784 82 05/06/13 05:07 PM
by OrgoneConclusion
* My proof of telekinesis!
( 1 2 3 all )
Annom 3,421 51 05/11/13 12:57 AM
by Repertoire89
* Telekinesis
( 1 2 all )
Rudra 2,324 25 06/02/05 01:30 PM
by Diploid
* Theory on Telekinesis OrgoneConclusion 638 4 02/18/08 05:05 AM
by MushroomTrip
* Why does God have a Gender? (Christian Example, all gods of gender open to debate)
( 1 2 3 all )
Psychoactive1984 5,040 50 03/07/05 05:47 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example..
( 1 2 all )
nubious 2,410 30 03/26/03 12:05 PM
by johnnyfive
* An example of using the principles of logic.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,773 29 07/24/03 12:32 AM
by Sclorch

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
996 topic views. 1 members, 44 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 20 queries.