Home | Community | Message Board

KykeonAnalytics.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: Grav]
    #1399956 - 03/22/03 06:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

it is interesting the very subtle (and not so subtle) ego games that are played on this board. I catch myself doing it too, leaves you with a bitter taste in your mouth after.

it's like the words we read have to battle with our ego before we really listen to what was said, and the same thing again, when our soul wants to transmit a message the ego grabs it on its way out and fucks with it, like you have to keep advertising it to yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Loc: here
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: In(di)go]
    #1400065 - 03/22/03 07:12 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I was coming down from a hit of weak acid and 2 potent amphetamine pills when I wrote my posts last night. I was stoned, too, and decided to post anyways.

I'm on 11 hits now. Watching TV (especially the news) is a habit much like smoking weed is for me. "Got to catch the latest news." "Got to catch another bowl before I'm good". Before long, I end up smoking a quarter of dank in a week and people end up leaving a TV with Fox News on in every room while they do housework. Even their working hours need to be filled with fear and loathing. People need to at least make their situations receptive to good psychic fortune.

Movies or TV creep me out now. I'm afraid of being in some of those places. Music's like that too. All my perceptions are so intensified that I end up hearing radio advertisements as songs, interpreting the voices as unique musical instruments.

--------------------
Please remove all dollar signs from my listed contact information

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Loc: worldcitizen
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: xganon]
    #1400406 - 03/22/03 10:04 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

was it really that uninteresting what i had to say..... ?? :frown:

or am i being selfish now :confused:

or was it just plain dumb, because in that case i'd like to hear about it so i can review !!!  :laugh:

dunno i guess, i was just hoping my reply started somewhat of a discussion....... :smirk: 

Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: quemo]
    #1400568 - 03/22/03 11:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Aren't we hitting that exponential evolutionary loop now? Isn't mind another evolutionary vector? Haven't societies of people been evolving themselves far past the capabilities of human DNA to vector change in matter/information?

Levels of significance can't really be measured absolutely, but humanity certainly seems significant from human perspectives.

There's always a chance of a big disaster knocking a system off and making it evolve back up from a chaotic state I guess. I guess disasters could happen too often to allow informational activity (tying-together of matter into otherworldly planes?) to escape, but we're far enough out that the possible vectors of evolution null everything.

But...

All I really know is that which has always been around me. Anything else is just extrapolation from the former. I know nothing of humanity as a whole, or nature as a whole. Do you?

--------------------

Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: quemo]
    #1400575 - 03/22/03 11:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't read every post, and I don't reply to every post I read. Not enough time.

--------------------

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: xganon]
    #1404311 - 03/23/03 06:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The finer things in life are worth it. Some people forget about true happiness, they think more money, or power is happiness. This is when it gets bad, life isnt too hard to live, and if you gaze around and soak in the beauty, see how the colors are seperate from eachother, and energy is flownig throughe verything, you will smile...knowing...

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: In(di)go]
    #1405518 - 03/24/03 08:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> millions and millions of people are protesting all over the world...
> it is getting better, my friend... love is in the air 

Its true.  I was at a protest on Saturday, dropped acid an hour before, and it was wild, emotional, enlightening, an amazing and unforgettable experience.  I listened to an Iraqi immigrant sing a song of mourning for his countrymen, the Canadian flag waving in front of my face seemed like it was being directed by God, and the crowd of thousands went silent.  It was an powerful onslaught of sadness then.  Earlier I was in a shouting match with a USA supporter, but I made a truce with him when we shook hands on a $50 bet that Canada would stay out of the war.  Interviewed by various TV crews and journalists, I talked with dozens of people I had never met.

The feeling from the peace crowd was overwhelmingly positive.  I marched beside people of all colors, including an old Palestinian man, who mumbled religiously and pointed at the sun in the sky, I said "Allah Ackbar" to him, "God is Great", and he smiled.  He agreed that Canada was good, even as a horde of teenagers burnt the American flag and ripped it to pieces beside us, I waved the Canadian flag in front of their eyes and they let it be.  I gave Maple Leaf stickers and the flag to playful Lebonese children, as a Rastafarian spoke rhythmic words of peace.

Don't sit at home forever.  There are great experiences to be had in this life, that cost nothing but a few hours of your time.  :grin: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (03/24/03 08:24 AM)

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Loc: worldcitizen
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: pattern]
    #1407646 - 03/25/03 04:20 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i'll try uploading some pictures i took of our march here in amsterdam later this week :laugh: .....

Offlineresol
Stranger
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: pattern]
    #1407979 - 03/25/03 06:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

pattern: I'm amazed at your ability to have conversations with people you don't know while tripping! When I used to eat acid I wouldn't really communicate with anyone until the peak was well over and I was in that extreme clarity-entire-world-making-sense state of mind which is the best part of the trip, IMO. Being in a situation such as that would have driven me insane, too many 'sane and sober' people with too many emotions for my mind to have understood. I can't stand one sober person around me while tripping, they just seem to give off extremely bad vibes or something.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: resol]
    #1408082 - 03/25/03 07:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I hear ya!  When I first tripped, the thoughts I was having were too wierd/stupid/unreal to communicate to anyone, so I shut up and cranked up the music.  :wink:  Now I let the thoughts flow, instead of holding onto them or analyzing them, results in a release inhibitions and barriers.  It also results in a lot of bad jokes, and a fear of people chasing me on stilts. 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (03/26/03 11:37 AM)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: I'm f***ing sick of it - I'll use this board as an example.. [Re: nubious]
    #1411520 - 03/26/03 12:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

All in all it was, just some bricks in the wall.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order