Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... * 2
    #12377996 -

anybody here ever mess with Jehova's witness's when they come to try to recruit you?
I get them about once every 2 months or so here. I've been known to answer the door and :
stark naked
slam jam drunk
attempt to convert them to satanism
among other antics.

I know these people are usually great at note taking, and follow up, etc. Basically the sales skills that any sales manager would love to see in his salespeople, so I think I'm going to start trying to recruit them as salespeople when they come around.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: nismo2491]
    #12378015 -

hahaha ive never seen em at my house but thatd definetly be fun to mess with em.


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: nismo2491]
    #12378016 -

My dad used to let them in every sunday for a good while when I was younger. He being in buddhist philosophy, debated with them until they couldn't handle coming back. :cool:


--------------------
'Escapism is the Best Form of Reality'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: Hinny]
    #12378029 -

my grandfather would go to the door with his rosary to argue..

i just ignore them. they take a hint after not looking at them for a while. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: Hinny] * 1
    #12378031 -

last year me and my friend just finished blazin a blunt,at his house.  There was knock on the door.
he told me to answer it, while he goes for a crunch (shit). 

    Course it was Jehovah's Witnesses.  I told them the owner in the house really wanted to talk to them.  and told them to take off there shoes. and wait on the couch (bongs all over, reeeeeked like refer!)  As soon as they sat down.  I put on my shoes and left...


laughing so hard!

my friend didnt find it as funny though  wish i coulda seen his face when he came back in the room!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: Hinny]
    #12378034 -

i would just answer the door high as fuck and blow my bong rip in their face lol. i once told them that jesus grew the chronic and that i used the bible to smoke a j once.


--------------------
Larry aint shit without Curly and Moe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: nismo2491]
    #12378129 -

last time a pair of mormons rang the doorbell i told them that they must be the pair of male escorts i had sent over...  "did you two boyz come all this way to save lil' ol me?  mmm, come on inside" and left the door cracked open and walked away..  :wink:


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #12378172 -

dats creepy
:fatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: P-O]
    #12378483 -

What type of bread comes knocking at your door? Ja-hoavis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: Conzept]
    #12378495 -

lol


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: nismo2491]
    #12379007 -

nismo2491 said:
......I know these people are usually great at note taking, and follow up, etc. Basically the sales skills that any sales manager would love to see in his salespeople, so I think I'm going to start trying to recruit them as salespeople when they come around.





LOL at this ^^^....


I have a friend that was raised a Jehovah's Witness, and he is now a sales manager, and a great one at that haha.



Jehovah's Witness's aren't that bad though. Other than them knockin' on your door at the crack of dawn, and some being just a little pushy with their religion...Most of the JW i've met are very nice people. I think Mormons are much more bizarre and out there, and i've seen quite a bit of Christians that try to push their religion more so than JWs.....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: openmind]
    #12379219 -

ive never personally seen one come to my house. but I love to fuck with people who are religious. I like to tell people I am a scientologist and it has saved my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #12379227 -

All Hail Xenu!

our overlord has risen


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #12379245 -

L. Ron Hubbard

The Truth Speaker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: GeorgieBoy]
    #12379262 -

Never had them visit yet. Would be awesome to fuck with them though.:awesome:


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: Vibes]
    #12379266 -



--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: deCypher]
    #12379501 -

I live in a block a units... So they have to buzz on the phone thingo to talk to us. I just ask em to exprain their religeon and all the story .etc while I let the phone sit off the hook and walk off

Or let em in through the front door of the units, but not into the actual apartment


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screwing with Jehova's Witness's.... [Re: chooken] * 1
    #12379739 -

this thread delivers the lulz :thumbup:



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* JEHOVAH WITNESSES ATTACK!!!!! theuser 1,565 18 12/02/06 03:30 PM
by Scott Bennett
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,944 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* There's a Jehovah's Witness in my living room right now
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,851 56 03/19/06 11:20 AM
by Economist
* haha Jehova's Witnesses just stopped by.
( 1 2 3 all )
Epigallo 4,014 42 10/27/09 10:43 PM
by Dynoo
* So some Jehovah's Witnesses just came to my door.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 2,156 25 08/08/07 08:39 PM
by Dreamer987
* punching jehova's witnesses and mormon recruiters? Bridgeburner 2,093 12 07/24/07 12:39 PM
by razmablues
* Jehovah's Witnesses
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,496 26 08/10/06 01:57 AM
by Clean

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,822 topic views. 2 members, 75 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.