Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: TGRR]
    #9676949 -

TGRR said:
And Democrats aren't liberals.  Same exact thing.  I know what you are complaining about, but it isn't liberalism.  Jefferson would spit on the Berkeley twits and PETA freaks who try to co-opt the word today.  On the other hand, most so-called "conservatives" would love to pistol whip a lefty like Jefferson, simply because he opposed autocracy.



Democrats are liberals.  So are many, many Republicans, alas.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Phred]
    #9676952 -

Phred said:
Look, dude, this isn't rocket science here. Try to follow along ...





Bother me later. 


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9676961 -

zappaisgod said:
TGRR said:
And Democrats aren't liberals.  Same exact thing.  I know what you are complaining about, but it isn't liberalism.  Jefferson would spit on the Berkeley twits and PETA freaks who try to co-opt the word today.  On the other hand, most so-called "conservatives" would love to pistol whip a lefty like Jefferson, simply because he opposed autocracy.



Democrats are liberals.  So are many, many Republicans, alas.



Because we're supposed to abandon the textbook definition of liberals, and use the one that Zappa learned from Freerepublic.

Gotcha.


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: TGRR]
    #9677037 -

TGRR writes:

Quote:
Bother me later.



LOL. The classic plaint of the loser. Face it broham, you've been pwned.




Phred


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Phred]
    #9677101 -

I was rather hopefully waiting for his explanation of Jefferson's similarity to modern welfare state liberals.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Phred]
    #9677360 -

Phred said:
TGRR writes:

Quote:
Bother me later.



LOL. The classic plaint of the loser. Face it broham, you've been pwned.




Phred



*yawn*

Your inability to follow a conversation is not my problem, kid.


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: zappaisgod]
    #9677378 -

zappaisgod said:
I was rather hopefully waiting for his explanation of Jefferson's similarity to modern welfare state liberals.



Well, sure you were.  That's because you've spent the entire thread ignoring posts and then posting strawman arguments that have precisely nothing to do with the comments you are responding to.

That's kind of typical for Freepers, though.  I don't know why I expected anything more out of you.


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: TGRR]
    #9677441 -

> Your inability to follow a conversation is not my problem, kid.

I've warned you once about trolling, in private.  If it continues, you will be banned.  I appreciate diverse viewpoints and opinions, but I expect you to be able to back them up with intelligent discussion.  I will not tolerate baiting people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: TGRR]
    #9677786 -

TGRR said:
*yawn*

Your inability to follow a conversation is not my problem, kid.



You've used that line before, and it wasn't very effective then.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Seuss]
    #9678669 -

Seuss said:
> Your inability to follow a conversation is not my problem, kid.

I've warned you once about trolling, in private.  If it continues, you will be banned.  I appreciate diverse viewpoints and opinions, but I expect you to be able to back them up with intelligent discussion.  I will not tolerate baiting people.



Okay.  I'm done in the politics forum, then.


--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: TGRR]
    #9678842 -

wtf? I think you have lots to say and you'd do well in this forum, but I was very surprised when you put Johnm214 on ignore, and now you're giving up just because you got warned for trolling?

I've got a better idea: stop saying things like "Your inability to follow a conversation is not my problem, kid." It's not that hard to play nice. :shrug:


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: TGRR]
    #9678862 -

Protip: only mods and neocons are allowed to be snarky in this forum.

Edited by Baby_Hitler (01/25/09 07:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9678919 -

:grin:


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9680605 -

Baby_Hitler said:
Protip: only mods and neocons are allowed to be snarky in this forum.



:lol: QFT.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: 667]
    #9681216 -

667 said:
The only half of the nation that doesn't agree w/ abortion is the white man.
And the whites are not having kids today like they were, and they are more responsible than most of the ethical groups.




What's an ethical group?

:confused:



~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #9682190 -

Virus_with_Shoes said:
Baby_Hitler said:
Protip: only mods and neocons are allowed to be snarky in this forum.



:lol: QFT.



QFT (x2).  I've seen much worse from the neocons here wihntout warnings.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #9682361 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Virus_with_Shoes said:
Baby_Hitler said:
Protip: only mods and neocons are allowed to be snarky in this forum.



:lol: QFT.



QFT (x2).  I've seen much worse from the neocons here wihntout warnings.



:yesnod:


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Congratulations Obama [Re: fireworks_god]
    #9682380 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This thread has gone off topic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* OBAMA Campaign asks Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies, runs misleading TV ads
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,894 78 09/30/08 10:19 AM
by lonestar2004
* TRADERS REVOLT: CNBC HOST CALLS FOR NEW 'TEA PARTY'; CHICAGO FLOOR MOCKS OBAMA PLAN
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 2,992 44 02/28/09 10:14 AM
by Redstorm
* Republicans And The "Disastrous Obama Presidency"
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 4,287 42 08/29/08 07:44 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Obama's Acceptance Speech
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 1,942 31 11/06/08 12:14 PM
by mister
* Barack Obama's "A More Perfect Union" speech
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
KillerPicklez 9,391 99 03/21/08 07:03 PM
by zappaisgod
* Fuck Obama
( 1 2 3 4 all )
StrandedVoyager 4,076 77 09/23/08 12:59 PM
by lonestar2004
* Obama's Cabinet Of Corruption (Do Democrats EVER Pay Taxes?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
lonestar2004 11,997 179 03/31/09 08:55 PM
by TGRR

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
6,104 topic views. 4 members, 0 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.