Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Fuck Obama
    #8945156 -

I'm sorry I threw my support behind the guy. As some of you know, I've been buying the Obama hype for the last few weeks. I've mentioned that I am supporting Obama and thought you all should look into him yourselves. I met a lot of resistance in this in that nearly everyone I talk too think the political system is broken beyond repair and that Obama is just a puppet. I'm a huge history fiend and lately I've been on a founding fathers kick (Thomas Jefferson is the fucking man, he's a leftist radical and you all should consider reading about him) I wanted so much to believe in the system and believe in Obama as a potentially decent leader who can lead this country out of the corruption and decay and out-right evilness the coked out retard we have in office has brought our country in the last eight years. However, after watching his party fumble the last weeks mind-numblingly bad to some dumb broad who's only real quality is American men want to sleep with her (why is all the attention going on some broad who's going to be opening up shopping malls or whatever the fuck a Vice President does and not on the guy with the highest absentee record in the Senate who's going to get control of the Nukes?)

The real nail in the coffin however is today I get a message from Obama's camp saying they need $50,000 today for their election fund. Really? This is democracy? This is America? Hitting up people on Myspace who actually think you can help them for cash? This is how your running your election and the type of things you're going to do when you get in office? Not to mention how many millions of dollars does this guy already have? My sending in cash is really going to do anything? You could have asked me to spread the word about Obama. To hand out flyers. To volunteer my time for your cause. But no... you want my fucking money just like every other politician you're supposedly better than. You see me as a cash register rather than an able bodied individual who wants to help his country. I feel so dirty believing in you.


Fuck you Obama, you're just a empty scarecrow whore like all the others and I regret ever supporting you. I still hope you win the election because the democrats do a much better job of running the country than the republicans, but I will never support you or try to help you again in the future.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8945168 -

Another one comes around :yoda2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8945197 -

Do you think that they don't all campaign for money?


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8945259 -

pinkfloydms said:
Do you think that they don't all campaign for money?



That was the straw that broke the back, frankly it is completely tasteless and retarded this message I got and it angered me enough to write that essay. It so unbelievable that the great leftist hope who the hype machine is claiming is the next great leader is so fucking petty that he's hitting people up for a couple grand on fucking myspace. Just think about that a second. Imagine Martin Luther King messaging you with "Hey Brother can you spare me a five spot?" or Teddy Roosevelt instant messaging you and saying "My good citizen I need funds beyond my millions of dollars for the great Panama Canal. Please paypal me a few bucks and BULLY!" Are you fucking kidding me?

However the democrats and Obama have been bitch slapped by this republican bitch when if they had an ounce of sense, they'd be running away with this election. I don't wish Obama ill like I wish death on Bush, but at the same time I made an effort to spread Obama's name and to directly take on the cynics in my social circle in order to promote someonw I felt to be positive for this country. I fully admit now though that I've only read passages from his book and some bullet points of where he stands on the issues. I really didn't look into him that much and I think I did that unconsciously because I wanted a great leader so bad. With this 50 grand bullshit and his inability to thwart some retarded bitch who has nothing to say, I now can officially announce that Barack Obama can suck my dick.

I want a leader, not a fucking beggar, not a fucking whore.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8945312 -

pinkfloydms said:
Do you think that they don't all campaign for money?




no one but the IRS has hit me up, seems Obama fucked up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8945449 -

My address and email are registered with the Ron Paul and McCain campaigns. I have not once been asked for money from these 2, but I have received a letter from the Obama office that resembled the charity mailings I receive asking for money and conveniently has check boxes for $10, $20 and $50 and that they accept Mastercard, Discover and Visa or check/money order.

Pretty weird since I don't get liberal mailings ever.:nono:

The only organizations I give money to are wounded warrior, NRA, NORML and grassroots, maybe they gave my info to Obama?

Edited by Chemy (09/17/08 06:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: Chemy]
    #8945486 -

remember when oral roberts needed $3million or god was gonna
call him home... I suggest people hold out and see if maybe he
meant call obama home instead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: Chemy]
    #8945525 -

That's funny I have numerous emails from ron paul asking for more support by donating. I donated $25 at the beginning of the primary season and the emails didn't quit until about 1 month ago. He never even sent me shit in the mail after I donated.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: Chemy]
    #8946443 -

I'm signed up with the Ron Paul campaign and I was always asked for money, but I didn't mind giving because I believed in the man.  Obama is just a fucking asshole.  So is McCain.  If anybody seriously believes that the headliners of the Democratic and Republican parties are anything but lying cocksuckers, they need a lobotomy.

I wish so badly that this country would magically wake up this election, stop listening to the mainstream media, and vote for a person with a good voting record and with beliefs the voter actually agrees with (and beliefs that don't change based on what voting group the politician is talking to).  We need to stop thinking there are only two people running for president.


--------------------
No knowledge can be certain, if it is not based
upon mathematics or upon some other knowledge
which is itself based upon the mathematical
sciences.
  -Leonardo da Vinci (1425-1519)

Speak well of your enemies.  After all, you made them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: pothead_bob]
    #8946463 -

I would agree with you on voting for a "good person", but I don't really see any running. There are some better than others yes, but not anyone I would call a good choice. :ohwell:


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8946524 -

Yeah, I'm having trouble picking somebody, too.  I guess Bob Barr represents my ideals the most, but I just don't trust him.  I can't believe out of all the people in this country, there are so few choices when it comes to who will lead us.  I mean, seriously, there's nobody more fit to lead us than these clowns?


--------------------
No knowledge can be certain, if it is not based
upon mathematics or upon some other knowledge
which is itself based upon the mathematical
sciences.
  -Leonardo da Vinci (1425-1519)

Speak well of your enemies.  After all, you made them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: pothead_bob]
    #8946570 -

I think I'll just write in my own name.:grin:


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8946611 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #8946633 -

I like him better than McBush, but I like ron paul better than either one of them. But he's still full of shit. I guess that is politics though.

My list of people who more times than not are full of shit.
Preachers
Policeman
Politicians
Salesman
Lawyers


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8946836 -

I try my best to keep a positive mindset and ignore some of the hype about the system being broken or the country collapsing, but I'm starting to hear it more and more, and from people of all walks of life.  I don't know when exactly, I guess sometime during the Clinton years I began getting this unsettling feeling that this country is nearing its twilight.  I have indulged in these thoughts at times, and other times I have tried to ignore them, but they just keep coming back.  Then of course one is reminded of history and the fact that every great civilization has collapsed eventually, and one has to wonder why it should be that America's fate will be any different.  That after all was a main objective in creating our system of government, to create a "durable democracy."  But alas, the system is broken...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8946851 -

Obama is fine.  He does want what is best for the country.  He just happens to be wrong on most the issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: DieCommie]
    #8946881 -

DieCommie said:
Obama is fine.  He does want what is best for the country. 




marxism is best for this country?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8946888 -

In his opinion.  He has good intentions, and thinks he knows best.  Hes not conspiring against us.  Like the part of my post says that you left off, he is just wrong on all the issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck Obama [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8946894 -

It's better than the police state McCain and bush would have for "security reasons".


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #8946908 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Republican Breakup? wingnutx 1,061 6 07/30/03 06:03 PM
by Innvertigo
* Libertarians vs Republicans
( 1 2 3 all )
pattern 4,255 57 04/30/03 11:04 AM
by silversoul7
* Republican Hypocrisy DoctorJ 3,319 19 01/26/04 04:39 PM
by Viveka
* 34 Libertarian arguments debunked silversoul7 2,656 7 05/09/03 05:06 AM
by Phred
* What the Fuck is Ralph Nadar's Problem
( 1 2 3 all )
mjshroomer 4,221 52 03/01/04 02:16 PM
by d33p
* What are Libertarian ideals/views?
( 1 2 all )
FileSoup 4,285 32 09/03/03 12:05 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* (True) Libertarians Battle the Corporate State Evolving 1,544 3 04/10/04 05:16 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Questions for those who vote for or support Republicans
( 1 2 all )
Autonomous 1,930 23 03/08/04 12:34 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,076 topic views. 7 members, 6 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.