Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemadscientist
journeyman
British Say- Not On Our Troops
    #808481 - 08/10/02 06:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

British armoured infantry are becoming very worried about the possbility of war with America:
"Last time we where there the Americans killed a lot of our troops" said fusilier Williams. He was refering of course, to the incident in which an Ameican A-10 killed 10 British Fusiliers and then refused to apologise.

In the Korean War, the Ameican Air-Force killed dozens of Royal Marines after they had just captured a vital strong point commanding the Inchon landings.

The possibility of having the "Ameican Luftwaffe" in any war is really frightening., according to seageant major Bob: " Yanks are cunts who kill any cunt what moves on the ground and that means me an' you"

"Fucking Yanks should just piss off" said another fusilier yesterday.

Tempers ran high as lance-corporal Bloggs remebred the incedent- " Yanks should go and fuck thier mothers, rather than killing their allys and innocent afghans who are trying to get married"

Lance-corporal Bloggs is 26.

--------------------
Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

Edited by madscientist (08/10/02 07:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: madscientist]
    #808984 - 08/10/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In all of the wars durring my life time. Americans have killed more American troops than the enemy has.

Any country fighting along side us has ALOT to be worried about.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
    #811301 - 08/11/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

And where did you come across this little gem of "information"?
Did you just make it up yourself or was it somebody else?

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #813063 - 08/12/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

Did you just make it up yourself or was it somebody else?

Thats exactly what I thought when I read it, but you've got to admit, its pretty funny

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: GabbaDj]
    #813089 - 08/12/02 12:53 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

In all of the wars durring my life time. Americans have killed more American troops than the enemy has.

How do you come up with this crap. Let's see some proof.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: GabbaDj]
    #813093 - 08/12/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

War/Campaign Percent Casualties (U.S. Military only)*
World War II 21%
Korea 18%
Vietnam 39%
Persian Gulf 49%
Seeing as those percentages are all less than 51%, your claim is bogus. What a surprise.

Oops, forgot the link....
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/ff/ff.htm

Don't you get tired of beating the same old anti America drum?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (08/12/02 01:00 PM)

long standing member;)

Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #813217 - 08/12/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

the thing that bothers me though, is that any old crackpot can make up any old crap about what's going on in the UK, and it's accepted by most people, cos they don't know any better.
Yeah, the UK is awash with rapists and child-molesters and is the most dangerous country in the western world, since handguns were banned....
for example.

--------------------
hmmm........

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #813221 - 08/12/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yah, like 49% is soo much better...

Did you notice that the percent gradualy raises from war to war? If you recreuted for the military would your best slogan be, "Hey at least if you get shot it will propably be by a friend"?

Also those are "friendly fire figures" Lets not forget the Many that die due to industrial accidents and plane crashes on training missions. These deaths are not concitered "friendly fire" they are just "accidental deaths".

OOh and that website you link to says UN figures for the Gulf war Friendly Fire casualties are 51%.

And I only said "wars durring my life time"

And NO Ill never get tired of bashing the American War Machine and its brutal foreign policy.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

long standing member;)

#813224 - 08/12/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

cos before then, if an evil pedo was about to violate a young boy's posterior, the boy could just whip out his glock and break him off some.
getting off topic now......
aw fuck it.

--------------------
hmmm........

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #813458 - 08/12/02 05:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: vatoloco]
    #813948 - 08/12/02 10:40 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, US casulties, caused by friendly fire. The web site did NOT say caused by US friendly fire, they could have been killed by our allies. Factor in that the total US deaths are as follows:
"During the Gulf Campaign (1990-91) approximately 367 Americans lost their lives. Of those deads, approximately 165 American casualties, or 45% (official Dept of Defense estimate), were due to "friendly fire". Of all Allied deaths during the Gulf campaign approximately 51% (UN estimate) were due to friendly fire."
While even a single friendly fire death is too much, shit happens in combat.

And Gabba, I didn't say that 49% was better, just that you were and shall remain.... full of shit.
And in response to your statement "Any country fighting along side us has ALOT to be worried about. ", That's why everyone calls on us when the shit hits the fan. They must be really worried.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #814211 - 08/13/02 04:59 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

That's why everyone calls on us when the shit hits the fan

everyone??? It seems to me that the U.S. is doing more asking than anyone else lately...do the words "if you're not with us you're against us" mean anything to you?

When was the last time a country actually ASKED for the U.S. to step in and help their military? (And if it wasn't in the best interest of the U.S. to do so?)

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisiblekneegrow
Loc: so. cal
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: Rono]
    #814344 - 08/13/02 06:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

the world markets depend on the states soooo much. we have a bad day and you have a pretty good idea what will happen elsewhere. and it's an interest to most countries (cept ahabs) since there is oil involved.

....we should be bugging the french.....they owe us for that WWII thing AND vietnam. those yellow backstabbing bastards!

>>>When was the last time a country actually ASKED for the U.S. to step in and help their military?

we give $5 billion (greenbacks not canadian) to israel every year just for the fun of it (of course they are one of if not thee biggest lobbist group and contributors in america)

egypt gets $2 billion for NOTHING! just a humanitian issue.

we fund a large majority of NATO and UN operations (and they want US to pay dues as well????)

i had to edit because i forgot about how we train Georgian soldiers to help them out (2001) and we used to help out some of the south american gov't military, but realized they're ALL fucked up. plus we just bailed out some country just the other day...i don't remember the name but it was a $2 billion loan.

damn america sounds like a pimp! hehehehe

--------------------
stayin spaced out like Dr. Octagon

Edited by kneegrow (08/13/02 06:13 AM)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: kneegrow]
    #814358 - 08/13/02 06:10 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not referring to monetary aid, because Canada (as well as all developed nations) contribute as well. I'm referring to some country actually ASKING for the U.S. to invade.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #814372 - 08/13/02 06:15 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The american air force recently killed 4 Canadians in Afghanistan.

Did they apologize? Nope.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#814377 - 08/13/02 06:17 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Um. Try checking some news sources from outside the US. I know the Canadian incident is real. It's been all over the news here for months. It's a big deal up here.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Invisiblekneegrow
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: Rono]
    #814381 - 08/13/02 06:18 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

vietnam and france. france got us involved and bailed.

israel somehow has become america's problem (still can't figure that out) when the UK and Jordian started the damn thing!

oh...and i just have to mention WWII again. (yes i know the canadians helped on D-day)

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#814401 - 08/13/02 06:27 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"we fund a large majority of NATO and UN operations (and they want US to pay dues as well????)"

What, you think the US should be exempt from paying UN dues?

Jesus.

In 1998 the UN ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Only two countries refused to sign, Somalia and the US.

You don't fund a "large majority" of NATO and UN operations. That's complete bullshit. You "provide a lot of funding", perhaps. Where the fuck do you come up with statements like that? Are you brain damaged?

The US wasn't the only country that liberated France in WW2. What an ignorant, and arrogant thing to think. You assholes didn't even bother to get involved until the Japanese attacked you.

Nobody owes you shit for Vietnam. It was a completely idiotic idea to get involved in the first place, and secondly you got you asses handed to you on a platter.

--------------------

Invisiblekneegrow
Re: British Say- Not On Our Troops [Re: Phluck]
    #814404 - 08/13/02 06:29 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>>>It's been all over the news here for months.

times are pretty slow up there huh? NEWS (new) on for months?

hehehe i just had to poke at that post.

anyways...shit happens. you think they do that on purpose?????

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#814418 - 08/13/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

vietnam and france. france got us involved and bailed.

I think that's a pretty simplistic view, but that was 30 years ago.

In reply to:

israel somehow has become america's problem

It's about oil...not because the U.S. cares about Isreal

In reply to:

and i just have to mention WWII again(yes i know the canadians helped on D-day)

...Actually Canada was already involved in the war LONG before the U.S. decided to join it. (for at least 2 years I believe)

--------------------

Edited by Rono (08/13/02 06:39 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom