Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Love, accepetance, and human interaction [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6568342 -

I tend to shy away from most 'human interaction' because most human interaction consists of trivial and pointless (to me) conversation/action (exs. look at my new cellphone/car/clothes, team a destroyed team b, I can't believe that bitch did that to her, and so on)

I am comfortable with myself by myself. I can do things on my own, 'entertain' myself. I can 'advance' myself by myself.


I am thankful for my loving family, my mom, grandparents, and in a different way, my brother. I have a friend in California whom I love as my brother. And I love myself. I will admit, though, there is one person, at the moment, whom I wished loved me. Not because I need it, but because I want it. I don't want to be alone (at least not for the duration of my life), but if I am, so be it.

What more does anyone need other than the love of self (if even that)?


Acceptance...that word is vaguely familiar. I am not accepting of many others (for reasoning, see the examples in the first paragraph) and, in turn, do not expect to be accepted by many others. I know if I went out of my way, I could be accepted, but I don't feel the need to do so. Although, it does feel good to my ego when I am.



As far as why do most feel these things to be needs, I do not know, and other than copping out by blaming it on society/culture/conditioning (which I love to do so often), I do not think anyone can or will know.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Love, accepetance, and human interaction [Re: aelephant]
    #6569568 -

aelephant said:
leery11 said:
So don't worry too much.



Powerful post leery11!  :thumbup:



Powerful?  It's more Leary-esque babbling about "ego games" with ideas that don't seem to be well defined.  Why is it that people are so willing to listen to this kind of bullshit psychological metaphysics when it's so much easier to just speak in straightforward terms.  "Ego games"?  Do people still read Leary's The Psychedelic Experience?  And they still buy into this man's bullshit?  When I read that post it comes off as meaningless nonsense.  It's the kind of thing you would find in a gibbery-jooker postmodernist's "alternative" psychology journal.  For fuck's sake, I realize that this is the "spirituality" forum, but what's with talking in these high-falutin pseudo-Buddhist-neo-psychological metaphors?  What you're saying doesn't mean jack shit.  It's all fucking metaphysics.  What ever happened to speaking in terms that everyone can understand without subscribing to nutbar esoteric ideals?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Love, accepetance, and human interaction [Re: Xtals]
    #6569571 -

I agree it was babble and fluff, but it was atleast well written and passionate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Love, accepetance, and human interaction [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6569577 -

:cool:

Fine with me if it does something for you.

Alles Gute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Love, accepetance, and human interaction [Re: Xtals]
    #6570106 -

never mind


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (02/15/07 01:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We are spiritual beings having a human experience
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 9,672 75 10/03/17 12:10 PM
by Apples in Mono
* Do u Believe, in an unconditional loving God ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lucid 11,394 74 09/25/03 05:08 PM
by ska8ball
* science, chaos, predictability, humans.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,617 65 10/17/03 09:03 PM
by Anonymous
* The Illusion of Romantic Love
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 5,248 47 09/09/03 05:33 PM
by Phalanxx
* Where has our love gone?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 4,055 70 08/10/03 01:52 AM
by atomikfunksoldier
* The Seven Steps of Human Evolution
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,354 20 01/22/03 08:54 AM
by Shroomism
* The Seven Steps of Human Evolution
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 6,776 42 05/23/09 11:39 AM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Alien/Human Relations, Version 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ShroomismM 15,865 103 02/08/04 06:12 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,921 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.