Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
nibiru, aliens and disinformation
    #567765 - 03/02/02 01:19 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I have had some psychedelic experiences and i'm well read on issues of religion and philosophy and a sceptic in the line of Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Some of you believe in aliens and are into the ufo subculture... although i am a skeptic in this area i am also very attracted to 'the mystery' of things including those reports. I have thought alot about this concept and similar all my life.

I want to ask you on this board about your opinion on this page and the site itself:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/sitchin.htm

I think this site itself is in the top 10 of my personal extremely fascinating things i have encountered in my life. The problem is it has TO MUCH information... maybe you can help me getting an informed opinion.

Basically it states that we live in a matrix type of reality and that we are imprisoned... so far so good... that is a familiar and acceptable religious concept. The part that is fascinating and less acceptable for me is that this prison reality has been 'constructed' by somekind of conscious entities. Also it is stating that a major struggle between humankind and these entities will come up within our lifetime - the familiar date 2012 comes up.

The problem i have is that 50% i've read about this on the site resonates very deeply - my intuition says something really interesting is in here. How can something so farfetched be so well written and researched? What and why are these intelligent and skeptic people doing this - i cannot explain it unless i accept the possibility there is some truth in there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: alphatrion]
    #567874 - 03/02/02 03:43 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

shroomism must be a COINTELPRO agent
beware of the deception he spreads

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #567937 - 03/02/02 05:35 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I haven't read that page yet, will do so in a minute. Take a look at this link though
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx433.htm

--------------------

OfflineArCh_TemPlaR
enthusiast
    #568368 - 03/03/02 06:02 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I was at a Cassiopea site a while a go, not sure if this is the same one you linked Some was just far-out, a bunch was cryptic.. Not to mention vague claims. I gave up after the first 2-3 articles. I read other 'side' articles that were just as wild.

Come on, if 6trh (correct?) density beings like these have such powers beyond our err limited 3d thinking, beyond space and time, they should be able to provide dates to certain claims ~ like Atlantis. Or better yet, it's contradictory when they can't seem to use descriptive English to get their messges across. Their excuse is, not worded exactly: human language is too limited to describe the nature of 6th dimension and our existence."

I wonder what is the point of the channellings. it defeats the purpose itself.

Still good read for me, tickles the imagination..

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: Revelation]
    #568390 - 03/03/02 07:15 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for that link revelation. According to this link:
http://enterprisemission.com/zeta.htm
and the link i mentioned the info on the link you gave me is not true and probably disinformation. This level of contradiction is astonishing to me. What is really going on - why this contradiction?
About reading the cassiopeae site, it's possible to get through 2 or 3 ultralong articles but to ingest and process all the material on the site is a really big task.

Edited by alphatrion (03/03/02 07:19 AM)

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: ArCh_TemPlaR]
    #568393 - 03/03/02 07:26 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, it really is far-out but when they make a connection between carlos castaneda, gurdijief, ouspensky and other _and_ aliens they really grab my attention.
About 6th density beings - they can provide backup data about atlantis etc., but because it will not help us they do not.... but they give some real surprising answers on other topics. The excuse human language is too limited... can be seen as an excuse... but if they are 6th density it is partly true. The point of the channelings to me appears to be some kind of agogic purpose of advising and supporting our evolution - helping to understand the universe ourselves without them handing it over.
It's really interesting to read even with grains of salt.

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: Lallafa]
    #568397 - 03/03/02 07:30 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

> shroomism must be a COINTELPRO agent
> beware of the deception he spreads

According to what i've been reading he may well be. And he may also be in real danger. Shroomism have you read the cassiopean material (for example the wave) and what do you think of it? Have you experienced 'attacks'?

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
    #568483 - 03/03/02 10:11 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ah, how refreshing to read some theories from another side.

About those 6th dimensional beings not able to explain their excistence and stuff....can you clearly describe a high level mushroom trip? I asume not.

--------------------
its all placebo

OfflineArCh_TemPlaR
enthusiast
    #569072 - 03/03/02 09:55 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Supportive, it is. But It needs a dose of practicalism on formatting wild and crazy high-level concepts so even a hamster could understand it. Most of the info will just fly right over people's head.. If its wisdome they try to convey, it's completely lost in a morass of metaphysics and spiritualism. So it seems only the few brave ones can grasp it while most will be just intimidated by the sheer volume of data and leave.

Not wise at all, I'd say.. hehe

EDIT: I checked the names. Yep, this is the same website I found years ago.

Edited by ArCh_TemPlaR (03/03/02 10:01 PM)

Anonymous

#569188 - 03/04/02 12:27 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Considering I don't even know what COINTELPRO is.. I will have to say no. I have also not read any cassiopean material. However I do experience attacks.

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: ]
    #569720 - 03/04/02 02:59 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

O yes, I believe you!

What attacks?
Havent finished the article, so maybe im missing something...

--------------------
its all placebo

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: ArCh_TemPlaR]
    #569842 - 03/04/02 06:32 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

If its wisdome they try to convey, it's completely lost in a morass of metaphysics and spiritualism. So it seems only the few brave ones can grasp it while most will be just intimidated by the sheer volume of data and leave.

Maybe they only want to reach those few brave ones (me!)... About the swamp of spiritualism, the cassiopaea team got the support of a theoretical physicist who has been very busy to clear the material up and make it more readable for sceptics with all the needed references and sources. According to his usenet posts:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_uauthors=ark@cassiopaea.org&hl=en
he is a knowledgable netizen.
The channelings are not the standard new age bla, but a mixture of theoretical physics, opera sci-fi, gnosis and soap. Really bizar. I guess you could argue that even the most intelligent people could have a worldview that is not 'real'. But i doubt it.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #569879 - 03/04/02 07:10 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

The point of the channelings to me appears to be some kind of agogic purpose of advising and supporting our evolution

The REAL point of channeling is to propose fantastic ideas and call them non-fiction in order to gain power or make money for the channeler.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: Swami]
    #570208 - 03/05/02 02:42 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

The REAL point of channeling is to propose fantastic ideas and call them non-fiction in order to gain power or make money for the channeler.

That is probably true in some/most cases, but i cannot yet believe this to be the case here. This does not appear to be the average 'the message of beelzebub: we are love, we are one and we are stupid' group.
On which grounds are you judging this people not to be sincere and that they have an attitude of gaining power and making money? Most I read points in another direction... including the mentioned posts by Jadczyk, I don't see smiling faces or idyllic landscapes on the frontpage, I see thousands and thousands of pages that I would pay for for free. Are you saying that in his spare time he is helping other physicists out in the way he does and in his other spare time he is supporting nonsense? What for - to please his wife? Money he can make lots obviously in other ways. The problem is that the theory we are making is also beginning to sound artificial (without grounds) and just as fictious. I wish I could believe you in this case, but reality doesn't appear to be that simple.
As i see it there is no other way to judge this material than to read it and give detailed comments and ask for replys. Do you have a better idea than to dismiss it as powergaining and moving on or my proposal? Which criteria do you use yourself in these kind of cases, is it just "everything that doesn't fit in my frame of reality is probably not true"?

Also do you expect a group with the motivations you described to say for example this:

In reply to:

I am unaware of the real reason why I paint, just as I am unaware of the reason for living and dying.
--Rene Magritte

Which probably is true for most of us. So, we want to understand these reasons. Then we will be able to better perform our duties. Because we will understand why there are any duties at all. Of course we do not know for sure which of our efforts brings us closer to this goal of understanding. There are different paths - and all need to be explored. One thing however needs to be kept in mind: one should always watch carefully as to not be indoctrinated or obsessed. Religion, culture, but also with science - each of them separately and all of them together - they CAN indoctrinate us, close our minds, make us their slaves...."
http://www.cassiopaea.org/quantum_future/qf-meta.htm

Edited by alphatrion (03/05/02 02:48 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #570276 - 03/05/02 05:14 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Indeed, Earth will very likely experience cataclysms at some point in the future,
Wow! That is too deep for any human to come up with and MUST have been channeled.

On which grounds are you judging this people not to be sincere and that they have an attitude of gaining power and making money?
You are right. Some are just plain wacko, but some like Hoagland are definitely in it for the money. I judge on the grounds of thousands of frauds that have gone before and because not one single channeler has come up with a fact not knowable thorugh ordinary means. End-of-story!

I see thousands and thousands of pages that I would pay for for free.
Which is what they are worth.

Also do you expect a group with the motivations you described to say for example this:

I am unaware of the real reason why I paint, just as I am unaware of the reason for living and dying.
--Rene Magritte

So unawareness is important? Not in my world!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinealphatrion
journeyman
Re: nibiru, aliens and disinformation [Re: Swami]
    #570507 - 03/05/02 12:17 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Wow! That is too deep for any human to come up with and MUST have been channeled.
If you would actually read the instead of having your opinion in advance you would come to the conclusion that your own quote is a human opinion and not a channeled bit as you appear to assume. Also I am not arguing if it is channeled or not if that is what you think - i was merely surprised of the high quality level and asked input from this community. I guess your answer would be: it involves channeling which is dubious so therefore is is not true and you waste your time. Please correct me if i am wrong and my apologies if i misinterpret you.

You are right. Some are just plain wacko
I was not asking about channeling but about this channeled material and group in particular. I absolutely don't say he's my guru but i have a hard time believing Jadczyk is 'wacko' when i read his usenet posts. I also don't think he is in it for the money and to please his wife seems also unlikely to me, please give me another theory to believe in.

Which is what they are worth.
in your subjective point of view yes. But i was arguing that is was strange that if they were in it for the money they wouldn't put ALL their material online. In an objective point of view they are at least worth MY money and i think more wacko's like me would buy the books, so the pages are worth money.

alpha: Also do you expect a group with the motivations you described to say for example this:

[quote can be found in previous post]

swami: So unawareness is important? Not in my world!

I expect more from you than quoting a quote he is quoting and then disagreeing with YOUR interpretation (which is also incorrect!) of the quote in order to disagree with the man who is using this quote to convey his own thoughts (which also do not match your interpretation).
This is strange because from what i have read of your comments you shouldn't have an problem with his portrayed attitude (which you probably haven't read although especially for you I took the effort to copy and paste it in front of your eyes).

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract