Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Interview with Shroomism
    #2536996 - 04/07/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This interview was a series of PM's between him and I. Most of the questions are based on his post i read from here: ALIEN/HUMAN RELATIONS

If this doesnt make sense, you might have to read his Essay first.

1. How and why did so many humanoids evolve from different planets?
Is there something special about the genetic code? It cant be just a coincedence.

Mostly water planets with a similar atmosphere to Earth is actually quite common through the universe, similar species will emerge, and humanoid form just happens to be one of the most efficient forms for intelligent life to experience material reality to the fullest. Other species do evolve to be the dominant intelligent species on their planet, depending on the course of events.. mammals are common, such as bear-like beings, dolphins, and humans.. but also you will see reptilian beings, and even insect like beings. On planets that are silicon based with perhaps a bigger sun, different forms of intelligent life will develop.

Stars are linked together throughout the universe. Through light, they transmit information.. light information that alters genetic code and provides the 'plans' for DNA and evolution..

Exactly why humanoids are the most common intelligent species in material existence, I couldn't really tell you..

2. Has the galactic federation protected us from extinction in the past? Examples.

August 7th, 1972. The sun had a massive solar storm that would have wiped out all life on Earth had not certain beings intervened. Basically they created an artifical star-tetrahedron/consciousness grid from 'lasers' of sorts.. to create a 'force field' to protect Earth.. a full account can be seen here - http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/drunfris.html at the last 'chapter' of the page.

3. Is the reason the US stopped going to the moon because we were told to leave?

Perhaps.

4. Was that the reason that we had to study mars instead?

I have no idea. The shadow groups are perhaps behind it.

5. Did the aliens infact give us certain plants and drugs to aid in our evolution? Do the aliens themselves, or once use drugs? And how did/do they handle drugs.

In general, the alien view on 'drugs' is that they detract from or slow down spiritual evolution. This includes pharmaceuticals, sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.. etc.. although they do recognize the role a many entheogenic substances, and also the right to free will. Some things I have heard referred to as "tools for the mind"..such as mushrooms, dmt.. etc. They stress the importance of using such things with moderation, respect, and the intention for benevolence and evolution. Though certain plants and chemicals may enhance our experience, they state that drugs are not the path to enlightenment, although they may help one on that path, and perhaps even find the doorway.. but that they can be both positive and negative. Many aliens use 'signature herbs'.. that have a 'signature' dna code.. for specific healing and clearing purposes.. but the majority do not use mind altering substances, as they can alter their own consciousness without the aid of external substances.

6. What does happen to us once we die?

According to my school of thought... the soul departs from the body and makes the trek to the "other side", where it enters a period of 'cogitative rest' to evaluate the life, and past lives, and compare them to the goals and life lessons that were chosen prior to incarnation. After reviewing for an indefinite amount of time, one is able to begin planning the next incarnation, based on outstanding karma, and lessons needing to be learned.. a general structure of life is mapped out and with the ok from the council, you choose the best parents for the job that are conceiving. The soul enters into the body at around 21-49 days after conception, through the pineal gland. There you have your basic reincarnation.

There is other forms of existence, such as when one masters the lessons of material life, and upon death is given the choice to 'merge with the source of all creation' in spiritual form or continue incarnating to help others souls master material life. Then there is your physical transcendence, when the higher self descends and merges with the physical self, and instead of escaping from reality ala 'enlightenment', it is mastered in body fully and completely, and the body shifts densities.. or 'disappears'. There are lots of ways to die. If you are so attached to the physical plane, and refuse to accept your death, you can linger in the physical plane in spirit form repeating the same patterns for a long time. ("Ghosts") Fortunately, there are kind people who come and help these confused, lost souls find their way home.

7. Why did the aliens choose you?

They didn't choose me, I chose them. Well actually they chose me because I chose them. But it's all about choice, if you know what I mean.

I'm not special or anything.. everyone on earth has had contact with 'aliens' or spiritual beings in some form or another. It's just that these contacts occur on a much deeper level.. the subconscious.. most of us only consider physical conscious experiences as valid tangible reality.. ignoring that subtle energy plane. These beings exist on that plane, that next step in evolution.. it just takes a clear mind to be able to recognize these contacts, and dissolve the layers between subconscious and conscious.. contacts become even clearer.
This of course requires that you confront and transcend all of your subconscious fears and repressed emotions. Come on, purge away.

8. What have they done, and what are they trying to accomplish with you?

That's actually a pretty personal question. But mainly what they have done is teach me things, like healing and activating.. they are helping me to clear out blocked 'pathways' in order to be fully efficient, and so I can help others to do the same. Basically the aliens are repairing our 'etheric' bodies, and working with deep emotional healing, chakra balancing..Mer-Ka-Ba activation.. and so on.. in order to prepare us for the shift to 4th and 5th density. We're entering their plane of existence, not the other way around. They are also very interested in preserving the future of Earth to a natural order.

9. Approxamatly when will this planets inhabitants reach the 4th destiny?

When the mass consciousness has reached critical mass. That is, if the transition is to be smooth.. which I think it will be. A shift in densities takes part on every level.. globally. On the human level, as our solar system gets deeper into the multidimensional light of the photon band, our bodies must evolve in order to withstand the very high frequencies. This basically involves a process where all emotional baggage is exagerrated, all fears are multiplied, everything becomes huge and apparent.. so that we can understand the root of it all, and transcend deeply rooted fears and other ego allurements. An inner cleansing must take place, whereby all karma is balanced, the entire energy system is purged and revitalized. The entity must be fully balanced and prepared for the 4th density, as thought manifests reality, instantly. Any fears will come true. As such it is imperative that the body, mind, and soul is clear and balanced.

10. Are some people on earth already in the 4th destiny?

On Earth? yes, many.

11. I read more about the Galactic Confederation and species. It seems like most of the Species resemble in some form or another those on this earth, for example: felines.

Well, part of that could be their description of said entities, comparing it to the most "earthly" thing we can understand. But life throughout the universe is pretty consistent, in that some mammals and reptiles and even insects are known to evolve to intelligent life, but there are others on silicon based planets who might look very "alien" indeed. Life is also very diverse, and always evolving. But it remains that humanoid is the most common form for intelligent life to incarnate into, most mammals, reptiles, even 'feline' species will evolve to a humanoid form (bipedal) after developing intelligence. Human is the most common. Most "aliens" are humans in the 4th density.

Also, how long as humanity known about the galactic federation? When did the aliens first make contact with humans?

Umm.. 22 billion years ago?
Or are you talking about Earth? I'd have to say ever since humans first 'appeared' here.
Aliens have been in contact with 'humans' since the dawn of time.
Just the past 6,000 some odd years we've been in the darkness.

13. What is the tie between the ancient civilization of Egypt and aliens? The sacred feline seems like a connection.

Yeah.. that would require about a book or two to explain fully. As such I recommend "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

14. What about the pyramids, do the aliens have a tie to the arcitecture behind it?

Hmm.. depends on your definition of an alien. Maybe. I don't know. See above answer. The pyramids serve a variety of functions. Or used to, anyway. We'll find out soon enough.

15. Have aliens developed ways to go forward and back in time? Have they invented a time machine?

Yes, and I know nothing of the precise physics involved, but it is heavily regulated by the Federation. One can travel backwards in time forever, and 'anchor' to a present point, but one may only travel into the future several hours or even minutes, as the future has not been created and can only go so far as definite current paths will lead you. Time travel cannot be understood in the 3rd density, because we perceive time as linear, when this is an illusion. All time is now. The past is but a reflection of today.. and time travel is not what it seems..one may travel into the past in 4th density, but may not interact with or interfere with physical reality. One would be vibrating too fast, and would only be able to observe, per the rules anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2538748 - 04/08/04 10:36 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting read.

I am starting to think that dimensions are but seperations in the space-time continuum in which we all exhist, therefore other-dimensional beings are but ourselves, and communication with them is like peering into the future.

My own contact experience originated with 6th dimensional Sirian entities, then 4th dimensional Annunaki, and just recently, the loving 5th dimensional Pleaidean vibration.

Of course, I'm willing to admit the possibility that I am delusional. I'm also willing to admit the possibility that everything I perceive is illusory.  :tongue:

...But, I really don't think so. After numerous non-drug induced experiences, I think this stuff is very real.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2538931 - 04/08/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm so curious about this. I'm not sure whether I believe it or not. My mind is wide open, mind you, but, its just I've never expirenced this before or even any extra-terrestrial in nature (I've seen 2 UFO's but I'm skeptical of my eyes).

So would you or Shroomism (or whoever) be so kind as to explain how you communicate to these beings and what its like?

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: psyka]
    #2539133 - 04/08/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can't speak for shroomism, but me contact experiences are like this:

Basically, I have to quiet my mind, or my mind is in a quiet state. My Higher Self is shining through more into my body, almost like a Christ Consciousness. My consciousness is defiantely altered. Not drug-induced at all.

Then I make contact. Words arent exchanged....just guidance I receive really, guidance, and then they read my reactions to their guidance, and guide more.

Thats the best way I can explain my experiences

Offlinemoebiustrip
coincidencefrequencyanalyst
Loc: Way, way out there.
    #2539840 - 04/08/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Neat. I played follow-the-link for about 3 hours after reading this post. Kudos to both you and Shroomism on a very intersting read.

--------------------
not-2

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2540013 - 04/08/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If we're still around this joint 2500 years from now, Shroomism's stuff will be the Greek mythology of their day- but a hell of a lot more entertaining. Keep it up.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2540045 - 04/08/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Bottomline: who won (but was unable to collect) the bet between Swami and Shroomism on the arrival of Niburu (planet X)?

Based on that single fact, whose view of the world is more likely to be closer to the truth?

*Begin dance music*

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Swami]
    #2540233 - 04/08/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So you claim to be more right based on one bet?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: silversoul7]
    #2540408 - 04/08/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That was very interesting. I cant believe in it completely, because some of it seems a little eccentric. But I am open to the possibility that you may be right about some of these things. Everything you say would make sense if it was true.

What really got me was when you said everyone has had contact with aliens on some sort of level. When I was 4 years old, I was constantly haunted by these shadow figures that would walk around my room. They always seemed to be somewhat interested in me, in that, they would always move around the room and then towards me. Ofcourse being 4 years old, it would scare the shit out of me and I would have to turn my head and fall asleep. I dont think they were just dreams. I constantly complained about this to my parents.

I also dont think they were dreams because I specifically remember one night I got realy scared and had to sleep in my parents room. I saw about 7 of them all over their room and I started moaning out of fear and stuff, and my dad was telling me to be quiet. After that one of them got right up to my face, so I threw the covers over me and waited until I fell asleep. My older brother had also told me he was once walking down the stairs at night and saw a shadow woman figure walk towards him. I never really though it could be alien contact until now. I always assumed I either imagined it, or they were ghosts. Anyway, good stuff  :nut:  :thumbup:

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Swami]
    #2540997 - 04/08/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

who's to say Niburu was a physical planet?

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2541786 - 04/08/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So would you or Shroomism (or whoever) be so kind as to explain how you communicate to these beings and what its like?

For me, it always begins with vibrations.
They start off subtle, but turn into intense, very fast vibrations.
At the height of this intensity is when I can most clearly understand what this "force" is trying to convey to me.

It's very hard, because what's communicated is usually bound by thoughts and feelings, which must be interpeted by my own brain and then transmitted into the language that I use, which is English.
That is a very long process, and much can be lost in the transformation, if you are inexperienced... Gradually though, I have learned to transmit pretty clearly, and have a few notebooks full of "transmissions" from random forces.

I could get into more detail, but at the risk of sounding like an incoherent new age babbler, I will only do so if asked.  :rolleyes: 

:grin:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2541817 - 04/08/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

im askng you! we can be incoherent babblers together, compadre

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2541827 - 04/08/04 11:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"I could get into more detail, but at the risk of sounding like an incoherent new age babbler, I will only do so if asked. "

the more information the better the understanding friend :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2541860 - 04/08/04 11:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

centrum said:
This interview was a series of PM's between him and I. Most of the questions are based on his post i read from here: ALIEN/HUMAN RELATIONS

If this doesnt make sense, you might have to read his Essay first.

1. How and why did so many humanoids evolve from different planets?
Is there something special about the genetic code? It cant be just a coincedence.

Mostly water planets with a similar atmosphere to Earth is actually quite common through the universe, similar species will emerge, and humanoid form just happens to be one of the most efficient forms for intelligent life to experience material reality to the fullest. Other species do evolve to be the dominant intelligent species on their planet, depending on the course of events.. mammals are common, such as bear-like beings, dolphins, and humans.. but also you will see reptilian beings, and even insect like beings. On planets that are silicon based with perhaps a bigger sun, different forms of intelligent life will develop.

Stars are linked together throughout the universe. Through light, they transmit information.. light information that alters genetic code and provides the 'plans' for DNA and evolution..

Exactly why humanoids are the most common intelligent species in material existence, I couldn't really tell you..

2. Has the galactic federation protected us from extinction in the past? Examples.

August 7th, 1972. The sun had a massive solar storm that would have wiped out all life on Earth had not certain beings intervened. Basically they created an artifical star-tetrahedron/consciousness grid from 'lasers' of sorts.. to create a 'force field' to protect Earth.. a full account can be seen here - http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/drunfris.html at the last 'chapter' of the page.

3. Is the reason the US stopped going to the moon because we were told to leave?

Perhaps.

4. Was that the reason that we had to study mars instead?

I have no idea. The shadow groups are perhaps behind it.

5. Did the aliens infact give us certain plants and drugs to aid in our evolution? Do the aliens themselves, or once use drugs? And how did/do they handle drugs.

In general, the alien view on 'drugs' is that they detract from or slow down spiritual evolution. This includes pharmaceuticals, sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.. etc.. although they do recognize the role a many entheogenic substances, and also the right to free will. Some things I have heard referred to as "tools for the mind"..such as mushrooms, dmt.. etc. They stress the importance of using such things with moderation, respect, and the intention for benevolence and evolution. Though certain plants and chemicals may enhance our experience, they state that drugs are not the path to enlightenment, although they may help one on that path, and perhaps even find the doorway.. but that they can be both positive and negative. Many aliens use 'signature herbs'.. that have a 'signature' dna code.. for specific healing and clearing purposes.. but the majority do not use mind altering substances, as they can alter their own consciousness without the aid of external substances.

6. What does happen to us once we die?

According to my school of thought... the soul departs from the body and makes the trek to the "other side", where it enters a period of 'cogitative rest' to evaluate the life, and past lives, and compare them to the goals and life lessons that were chosen prior to incarnation. After reviewing for an indefinite amount of time, one is able to begin planning the next incarnation, based on outstanding karma, and lessons needing to be learned.. a general structure of life is mapped out and with the ok from the council, you choose the best parents for the job that are conceiving. The soul enters into the body at around 21-49 days after conception, through the pineal gland. There you have your basic reincarnation.

There is other forms of existence, such as when one masters the lessons of material life, and upon death is given the choice to 'merge with the source of all creation' in spiritual form or continue incarnating to help others souls master material life. Then there is your physical transcendence, when the higher self descends and merges with the physical self, and instead of escaping from reality ala 'enlightenment', it is mastered in body fully and completely, and the body shifts densities.. or 'disappears'. There are lots of ways to die. If you are so attached to the physical plane, and refuse to accept your death, you can linger in the physical plane in spirit form repeating the same patterns for a long time. ("Ghosts") Fortunately, there are kind people who come and help these confused, lost souls find their way home.

7. Why did the aliens choose you?

They didn't choose me, I chose them. Well actually they chose me because I chose them. But it's all about choice, if you know what I mean.

I'm not special or anything.. everyone on earth has had contact with 'aliens' or spiritual beings in some form or another. It's just that these contacts occur on a much deeper level.. the subconscious.. most of us only consider physical conscious experiences as valid tangible reality.. ignoring that subtle energy plane. These beings exist on that plane, that next step in evolution.. it just takes a clear mind to be able to recognize these contacts, and dissolve the layers between subconscious and conscious.. contacts become even clearer.
This of course requires that you confront and transcend all of your subconscious fears and repressed emotions. Come on, purge away.

8. What have they done, and what are they trying to accomplish with you?

That's actually a pretty personal question. But mainly what they have done is teach me things, like healing and activating.. they are helping me to clear out blocked 'pathways' in order to be fully efficient, and so I can help others to do the same. Basically the aliens are repairing our 'etheric' bodies, and working with deep emotional healing, chakra balancing..Mer-Ka-Ba activation.. and so on.. in order to prepare us for the shift to 4th and 5th density. We're entering their plane of existence, not the other way around. They are also very interested in preserving the future of Earth to a natural order.

9. Approxamatly when will this planets inhabitants reach the 4th destiny?

When the mass consciousness has reached critical mass. That is, if the transition is to be smooth.. which I think it will be. A shift in densities takes part on every level.. globally. On the human level, as our solar system gets deeper into the multidimensional light of the photon band, our bodies must evolve in order to withstand the very high frequencies. This basically involves a process where all emotional baggage is exagerrated, all fears are multiplied, everything becomes huge and apparent.. so that we can understand the root of it all, and transcend deeply rooted fears and other ego allurements. An inner cleansing must take place, whereby all karma is balanced, the entire energy system is purged and revitalized. The entity must be fully balanced and prepared for the 4th density, as thought manifests reality, instantly. Any fears will come true. As such it is imperative that the body, mind, and soul is clear and balanced.

10. Are some people on earth already in the 4th destiny?

On Earth? yes, many.

11. I read more about the Galactic Confederation and species. It seems like most of the Species resemble in some form or another those on this earth, for example: felines.

Well, part of that could be their description of said entities, comparing it to the most "earthly" thing we can understand. But life throughout the universe is pretty consistent, in that some mammals and reptiles and even insects are known to evolve to intelligent life, but there are others on silicon based planets who might look very "alien" indeed. Life is also very diverse, and always evolving. But it remains that humanoid is the most common form for intelligent life to incarnate into, most mammals, reptiles, even 'feline' species will evolve to a humanoid form (bipedal) after developing intelligence. Human is the most common. Most "aliens" are humans in the 4th density.

Also, how long as humanity known about the galactic federation? When did the aliens first make contact with humans?

Umm.. 22 billion years ago?
Or are you talking about Earth? I'd have to say ever since humans first 'appeared' here.
Aliens have been in contact with 'humans' since the dawn of time.
Just the past 6,000 some odd years we've been in the darkness.

13. What is the tie between the ancient civilization of Egypt and aliens? The sacred feline seems like a connection.

Yeah.. that would require about a book or two to explain fully. As such I recommend "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

14. What about the pyramids, do the aliens have a tie to the arcitecture behind it?

Hmm.. depends on your definition of an alien. Maybe. I don't know. See above answer. The pyramids serve a variety of functions. Or used to, anyway. We'll find out soon enough.

15. Have aliens developed ways to go forward and back in time? Have they invented a time machine?

Yes, and I know nothing of the precise physics involved, but it is heavily regulated by the Federation. One can travel backwards in time forever, and 'anchor' to a present point, but one may only travel into the future several hours or even minutes, as the future has not been created and can only go so far as definite current paths will lead you. Time travel cannot be understood in the 3rd density, because we perceive time as linear, when this is an illusion. All time is now. The past is but a reflection of today.. and time travel is not what it seems..one may travel into the past in 4th density, but may not interact with or interfere with physical reality. One would be vibrating too fast, and would only be able to observe, per the rules anyway.

Sometimes I think Shroomism might be a little bit out of it, if you know what I mean. With all the multi aliens that travel. Only Greys know how too travel.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2541869 - 04/08/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't decided if he's just crazy or an alien from alien from another dimension. I find some of his political ideas to be a bit naive, however.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2541877 - 04/09/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

will you be at the ohio gathering... you'll find out there :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2541883 - 04/09/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Shroomism]
    #2541891 - 04/09/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can't afford plane tickets to Ohio.

--------------------

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2541900 - 04/09/04 12:05 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I experience most of my 'communications' as more of a gut instinct then anything...like I suddenly get this feeling that I either should or shouldn't do something, and then it's not til later on (after I decide whether or not to follow that felling and see how everything plays out) when I finally realize that I should've just followed my 'gut' in the first place

but I know it can't just be some kind of subliminal message shining through from my unconscous mind though...cause there are other times when I try and contact these particular entities that are 'advising' me on what to do, and ther's definately something there more then just some ethereal instinct that could be commin from anywhere - it's actually a real experience as if I were communicating with them directly face to face

it's kinda odd how it actually happens though (somewhat tough to describe really) but if I had to 'give ya the rundown' so to speak then I'd say it starts by clearing the mind (something which I do almost perpetually as it is) cause this will help to block out any 'interference' that might distract you (well, inner inerferrence anyway...you still have to find a quite place to do this in order to lessen the probability of outward interference - such as when you're getting ready to go to sleep at night for example)

once you've cleared your mind you need to allow yourself to become dissascosiated from your body (almost as if you were lucid dreaming, but not actually being asleep) you need to seperate yourself completely from who 'you' are (e.g. your senses and all of that) and you need to let yourself become exactly who it is that you really are (e.g. seperate your spiritual self from your physical encampment) you'll know when you're doing this when you no longer feel a part of your body anymore, and you can actually 'feel' yourself as a spirit without any real physical form

from here on out all you need to do is call upon those that watch over you (they'll reveal themselves if only you ask) and let them teach you whatever it is that they feel you most need to know...many times this will be conveyed in feelings or abstract thoughts or whatever (which can be tough to 'digest' at first...but you'll get the hang of it eventually) and sooner or later all of these different experiences will eventually rise to the surface of your conscious mind where you can put em into words and interpret em in any way that you are most capable of understanding em

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2541901 - 04/09/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

blast.

so you think me unsophisticated and uninformed? hrmph!  :razz:

:grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order