Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Shroomism]
    #2541904 - 04/09/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
blast.

so you think me unsophisticated and uninformed? hrmph!  :razz:

In spiritual matters, I can't comment, as I have yet to make contact with these 4th density aliens you talk about.  In political matters, judging by the posts you've made regarding politics, I would say yes.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: CleverName]
    #2541925 - 04/09/04 12:13 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Okay well, I've gradually recognized that there are different qualities between the different forces that I tune into.

The first experiences I had, with what I will call Sirians, were centered around my third eye area, and eventually the crown chakra...
What happened was that I was impulsed to move my entire being upwards, (I ascended so to speak), and had a sort of rebirth...
it was very eye-opening.  :3rd_eye:
I was given many different visuals, like floating far into space and communicating with a planet who was a conscious entity, who showed me coming Earth changes...
...I felt like I was being initiated into something...
During later experiences with this same force I would have visuals of sacred geometric light-forms which held information related to my DNA...
I believe that these experiences have forever changed who I am.

I call this force Sirian because I've read things on the internet and in certain books which describe the same experiences and attribute it to 6th dimensional beings from Sirius who are intimately related to ancient Egypt, (which is just the most well-known civilization they had a connection with.)
The whole Egyptian belief in death and rebirth, cats, sexuality, overcoming fear, symbols, and pyramidal structures is something that I subconsciously know as important.
When I have a Sirian experience, these things play a part..

Sirian intentions are pretty mysterious, because I have felt both negative and positive vibes from them. But usually, the negative have been necessary for me to "get through", to the positive...
(You could look at it like harmonic and disharmonic notes. You gotta have both to create a masterpiece.)

It seems like they are very interested in the evolution of human consciousness, and our ability to use sacred geometry and our 3rd eye.

Also, I have got the vibe that they are interested in our blood.  :nut:

:crazy:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2541960 - 04/09/04 12:24 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The Annunaki... who are reptilian and have been to Earth many times, and from what I hear are currently on a planet on the outskirts of our solar system called Nibiru... which I consider as being a valid possibility, but I am very very skeptical of any information given to me by the Annunaki, because they are like snakes and represent many different things, both positive and negative.

<--- My avatar is one of the pieces of information they have given me. The ouroboros' meaning is pretty self-explanatory: infinity, rebirth, cycles, etc... They have told me that there is no such thing as good and evil and these concepts are driven by our human emotions which keep us from growing as a species and very well may be our doom...

They are also very conscious of what's happening to humans on a genetic level, but at a more primitive level than the Sirians.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2541971 - 04/09/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

To add to my Sirian experiences, I had a dream recently of a jackal headed figure (coulda been a mask, I'm not sure) speaking with my 'higher self' inside some sort of cavern with writing on the walls... he was giving me guidance and like laying out a plan that I was to follow. This was all immediately pushed to my subconscious upon waking, but I was very "moved" by this dream... I did some research and found that Anubis is a jackal-headed deity of Egyptian times who is guardian of the Galactic Night or something like that, and watches to provide order... not sure what all that means, but I have my ideas...  :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: psyka]
    #2542007 - 04/09/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psyka said:
I'm so curious about this. I'm not sure whether I believe it or not. My mind is wide open, mind you, but, its just I've never expirenced this before or even any extra-terrestrial in nature (I've seen 2 UFO's but I'm skeptical of my eyes).

So would you or Shroomism (or whoever) be so kind as to explain how you communicate to these beings and what its like?

These beings reside in the 4th density and above mostly. Imagine everything in existence is composed of sub-atomic particles, and these particles are all vibrating at a certain frequency. The rate of that frequency is the 'density' it resides in, a slow vibration being 'less dense' than something with a higher frequency.

So you've got 3rd density, which is completely physical due to its vibration. 2nd and 1st density is also within the physical realm, although these densities each have their own spiritual, or energy counterparts. The 4th density is at the frequency that it is only quasi-physical, much less dense, and vibrating much faster than something in our density of perception.

Now, in the 4th dimension (where dimension refers to ones position of consciousness in space/time, whereas density refers to the actual vibration of the particles) there is integration of group awareness without loss of individual identity. In other words, there is no ego, or conscious mind. The only 3D human concepts we can associate with this is the dream state, trance states, or other states of awareness where "ego" is not present or aware. They live in the 'subconscious and unconscious'.

Understanding this, we must realize the level which these contacts take place. Since there is no conscious focused reality, or "beta" brain frequency available to them, they can only communicate with our subconscious, and often in the "beta" state, (where ego is dominant) a contact occuring on these lower levels will be ignored or repressed as it threatens ego's sense of sense. Thus they operate best with us when the conscious mind is dormant and subconscious is in full awareness.. such as in the sleep and dreaming state. (The "delta", "theta", and "alpha" brainwaves)

Thus all contact with beings in higher densities occurs through the subconscious, completely bypassing the conscious/ego mind.. most of the time.. One can train his/her awareness to tap directly into the subconscious, without sleeping, although doing so will certainly trigger and reveal any hidden fears or traumas tucked into the depths of subconscious mind. This is a good thing, as it is a healing and clearing process.. awareness of a problem's root is the first step to fixing it.

These beings communicate mostly through telepathy, as it is direct mind-to-mind soul communication between the subconscious awareness of entities. Telepathy is a subconscious tool of communication.

Contacts with these beings will vary, depending on the beings themselves and other factors. Most are here to help us clear our bodies on all the levels.. to assist us in the transformation. Others are here on their own agendas. But all contact occurs on the subconscious level, with the understanding that 3D human consciousness splits the mind into three sections, with barriers inbetween, when we begin to dissolve these barriers is when conscious is able to connect with subconscious and unconscious without filters.. this is a very personal process of transfiguration, when one faces their inner demons and learns many life lessons. Basically they are here to help us heal, globally.. and to urge us unite as a planet, so that we may come together, and enter the new age in full awareness and in peace and love. This requires that we do very intensive inner healing.

Experiencing these beings will also vary. If in a conscious state and aware of the subconscious interaction occurring (which is one of the rarer ones) the beings will appear as a very fast vibration..movement in the corner of the eye kind of stuff. One may sense an 'outline' or the aura of the beings, if the third eye is open and functioning. If the conscious realized the presence, it may become scared, as explained, the ego feels threatened by the presence of 'otherworldly' entities, or things it can't fully understand. As such ego will usually turn itself off to protect it's sense of identity-- i.e you fall asleep. This makes it easier for the contact to occur, since conscious mind is out of the picture, and the interaction can occur freely on the subcsoncious level. Many times when someone is awake, in the 'beta' state, when contact occurs, they will assimilate to the presence of the fast vibration, and quickly shift into 'theta' (inbetween-sleep and awake), and 'delta' state (dream).. during sleep the subconscious mind is in full control, and that level of awareness is readily available to these beings. They prefer to interact with us on this level. They can also communicate with us through the subconscious in any state, without conscious awareness of it.. but they prefer the more 'quiet' states of sleeping, dreaming, trance states, and inbetween sleep and awake, for easiest contact.

Since we only consider physical "beta" state experiences as valid reality, our "dreams" of aliens are not considered tangible reality, and so is not interfering with our sense of reality, as per the rule of non-interference. The contact memory occurs in the subconscious, and is stored in the subconscious.

We must think outside the box. Contact with otherworldly forms of intelligent life is not going to conform to our sense of reality. We have to meet them halfway. Just as you cannot teach dolphins english, or get help from NASA by sending smoke signals, you cannot talk to aliens through conventional means we are used to using with other humans in 3D. They are not going to land their spaceship in your beta reality, get out and shake your hand.. they are only quasi-physical! You can't physically see them, as they are vibrating too fast for your physical eyes to perceive.

We are evolving to the 4th density. They are here to assist us in that process, and will be waiting to welcome us when we arrive. There will be a grand cosmic party on that day.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2542103 - 04/09/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

will you be at the ohio gathering... you'll find out there 

I want to see videos of levitation, UFOS and other phenomenon. Bring a cam and extra tape and batteries. Don't want no steenkin' excuses.  :yesnod:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #2542983 - 04/09/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
The rate of that frequency is the 'density' it resides in, a slow vibration being 'less dense' than something with a higher frequency.

Quote:

The 4th density is at the frequency that it is only quasi-physical, much less dense, and vibrating much faster than something in our density of perception.

That doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense. If It were less dense, by your own definition, its frequency would be lower.

Quote:

We are evolving to the 4th density. They are here to assist us in that process, and will be waiting to welcome us when we arrive. There will be a grand cosmic party on that day.

Are there any signs to indicate this change? Or is it only noticed by New Agers?

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Alan Stone]
    #2543009 - 04/09/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It makes sense to me, I just dont believe it yet.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (04/09/04 10:41 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom