Home | Community | Message Board


Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Registered: 06/30/02
Posts: 6,632
Interview with Shroomism
    #2536996 - 04/07/04 11:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

This interview was a series of PM's between him and I. Most of the questions are based on his post i read from here: ALIEN/HUMAN RELATIONS

If this doesnt make sense, you might have to read his Essay first.





1. How and why did so many humanoids evolve from different planets?
Is there something special about the genetic code? It cant be just a coincedence.


Mostly water planets with a similar atmosphere to Earth is actually quite common through the universe, similar species will emerge, and humanoid form just happens to be one of the most efficient forms for intelligent life to experience material reality to the fullest. Other species do evolve to be the dominant intelligent species on their planet, depending on the course of events.. mammals are common, such as bear-like beings, dolphins, and humans.. but also you will see reptilian beings, and even insect like beings. On planets that are silicon based with perhaps a bigger sun, different forms of intelligent life will develop.

Stars are linked together throughout the universe. Through light, they transmit information.. light information that alters genetic code and provides the 'plans' for DNA and evolution..

Exactly why humanoids are the most common intelligent species in material existence, I couldn't really tell you..


2. Has the galactic federation protected us from extinction in the past? Examples.

August 7th, 1972. The sun had a massive solar storm that would have wiped out all life on Earth had not certain beings intervened. Basically they created an artifical star-tetrahedron/consciousness grid from 'lasers' of sorts.. to create a 'force field' to protect Earth.. a full account can be seen here - http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/drunfris.html at the last 'chapter' of the page.



3. Is the reason the US stopped going to the moon because we were told to leave?


Perhaps.



4. Was that the reason that we had to study mars instead?


I have no idea. The shadow groups are perhaps behind it.


5. Did the aliens infact give us certain plants and drugs to aid in our evolution? Do the aliens themselves, or once use drugs? And how did/do they handle drugs.

In general, the alien view on 'drugs' is that they detract from or slow down spiritual evolution. This includes pharmaceuticals, sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.. etc.. although they do recognize the role a many entheogenic substances, and also the right to free will. Some things I have heard referred to as "tools for the mind"..such as mushrooms, dmt.. etc. They stress the importance of using such things with moderation, respect, and the intention for benevolence and evolution. Though certain plants and chemicals may enhance our experience, they state that drugs are not the path to enlightenment, although they may help one on that path, and perhaps even find the doorway.. but that they can be both positive and negative. Many aliens use 'signature herbs'.. that have a 'signature' dna code.. for specific healing and clearing purposes.. but the majority do not use mind altering substances, as they can alter their own consciousness without the aid of external substances.


6. What does happen to us once we die?

According to my school of thought... the soul departs from the body and makes the trek to the "other side", where it enters a period of 'cogitative rest' to evaluate the life, and past lives, and compare them to the goals and life lessons that were chosen prior to incarnation. After reviewing for an indefinite amount of time, one is able to begin planning the next incarnation, based on outstanding karma, and lessons needing to be learned.. a general structure of life is mapped out and with the ok from the council, you choose the best parents for the job that are conceiving. The soul enters into the body at around 21-49 days after conception, through the pineal gland. There you have your basic reincarnation.

There is other forms of existence, such as when one masters the lessons of material life, and upon death is given the choice to 'merge with the source of all creation' in spiritual form or continue incarnating to help others souls master material life. Then there is your physical transcendence, when the higher self descends and merges with the physical self, and instead of escaping from reality ala 'enlightenment', it is mastered in body fully and completely, and the body shifts densities.. or 'disappears'. There are lots of ways to die. If you are so attached to the physical plane, and refuse to accept your death, you can linger in the physical plane in spirit form repeating the same patterns for a long time. ("Ghosts") Fortunately, there are kind people who come and help these confused, lost souls find their way home.



7. Why did the aliens choose you?

They didn't choose me, I chose them. Well actually they chose me because I chose them. But it's all about choice, if you know what I mean.

I'm not special or anything.. everyone on earth has had contact with 'aliens' or spiritual beings in some form or another. It's just that these contacts occur on a much deeper level.. the subconscious.. most of us only consider physical conscious experiences as valid tangible reality.. ignoring that subtle energy plane. These beings exist on that plane, that next step in evolution.. it just takes a clear mind to be able to recognize these contacts, and dissolve the layers between subconscious and conscious.. contacts become even clearer.
This of course requires that you confront and transcend all of your subconscious fears and repressed emotions. Come on, purge away.



8. What have they done, and what are they trying to accomplish with you?


That's actually a pretty personal question. But mainly what they have done is teach me things, like healing and activating.. they are helping me to clear out blocked 'pathways' in order to be fully efficient, and so I can help others to do the same. Basically the aliens are repairing our 'etheric' bodies, and working with deep emotional healing, chakra balancing..Mer-Ka-Ba activation.. and so on.. in order to prepare us for the shift to 4th and 5th density. We're entering their plane of existence, not the other way around. They are also very interested in preserving the future of Earth to a natural order.



9. Approxamatly when will this planets inhabitants reach the 4th destiny?

When the mass consciousness has reached critical mass. That is, if the transition is to be smooth.. which I think it will be. A shift in densities takes part on every level.. globally. On the human level, as our solar system gets deeper into the multidimensional light of the photon band, our bodies must evolve in order to withstand the very high frequencies. This basically involves a process where all emotional baggage is exagerrated, all fears are multiplied, everything becomes huge and apparent.. so that we can understand the root of it all, and transcend deeply rooted fears and other ego allurements. An inner cleansing must take place, whereby all karma is balanced, the entire energy system is purged and revitalized. The entity must be fully balanced and prepared for the 4th density, as thought manifests reality, instantly. Any fears will come true. As such it is imperative that the body, mind, and soul is clear and balanced.



10. Are some people on earth already in the 4th destiny?


On Earth? yes, many.


11. I read more about the Galactic Confederation and species. It seems like most of the Species resemble in some form or another those on this earth, for example: felines.

Well, part of that could be their description of said entities, comparing it to the most "earthly" thing we can understand. But life throughout the universe is pretty consistent, in that some mammals and reptiles and even insects are known to evolve to intelligent life, but there are others on silicon based planets who might look very "alien" indeed. Life is also very diverse, and always evolving. But it remains that humanoid is the most common form for intelligent life to incarnate into, most mammals, reptiles, even 'feline' species will evolve to a humanoid form (bipedal) after developing intelligence. Human is the most common. Most "aliens" are humans in the 4th density.


12.
Also, how long as humanity known about the galactic federation? When did the aliens first make contact with humans?


Umm.. 22 billion years ago?
Or are you talking about Earth? I'd have to say ever since humans first 'appeared' here.
Aliens have been in contact with 'humans' since the dawn of time.
Just the past 6,000 some odd years we've been in the darkness.


13. What is the tie between the ancient civilization of Egypt and aliens? The sacred feline seems like a connection.

Yeah.. that would require about a book or two to explain fully. As such I recommend "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.


14. What about the pyramids, do the aliens have a tie to the arcitecture behind it?


Hmm.. depends on your definition of an alien. Maybe. I don't know. See above answer. The pyramids serve a variety of functions. Or used to, anyway. We'll find out soon enough.


15. Have aliens developed ways to go forward and back in time? Have they invented a time machine?

Yes, and I know nothing of the precise physics involved, but it is heavily regulated by the Federation. One can travel backwards in time forever, and 'anchor' to a present point, but one may only travel into the future several hours or even minutes, as the future has not been created and can only go so far as definite current paths will lead you. Time travel cannot be understood in the 3rd density, because we perceive time as linear, when this is an illusion. All time is now. The past is but a reflection of today.. and time travel is not what it seems..one may travel into the past in 4th density, but may not interact with or interfere with physical reality. One would be vibrating too fast, and would only be able to observe, per the rules anyway.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/24/01
Posts: 10,211
Loc: Bloomington, IN
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2538748 - 04/08/04 12:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting read.

I am starting to think that dimensions are but seperations in the space-time continuum in which we all exhist, therefore other-dimensional beings are but ourselves, and communication with them is like peering into the future.

My own contact experience originated with 6th dimensional Sirian entities, then 4th dimensional Annunaki, and just recently, the loving 5th dimensional Pleaidean vibration.

Of course, I'm willing to admit the possibility that I am delusional. I'm also willing to admit the possibility that everything I perceive is illusory.  :tongue:

...But, I really don't think so. After numerous non-drug induced experiences, I think this stuff is very real.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Registered: 06/09/03
Posts: 1,652
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2538931 - 04/08/04 01:35 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'm so curious about this. I'm not sure whether I believe it or not. My mind is wide open, mind you, but, its just I've never expirenced this before or even any extra-terrestrial in nature (I've seen 2 UFO's but I'm skeptical of my eyes).

So would you or Shroomism (or whoever) be so kind as to explain how you communicate to these beings and what its like?


--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.



Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Registered: 02/20/02
Posts: 2,232
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: psyka]
    #2539133 - 04/08/04 02:32 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I can't speak for shroomism, but me contact experiences are like this:

Basically, I have to quiet my mind, or my mind is in a quiet state. My Higher Self is shining through more into my body, almost like a Christ Consciousness. My consciousness is defiantely altered. Not drug-induced at all.

Then I make contact. Words arent exchanged....just guidance I receive really, guidance, and then they read my reactions to their guidance, and guide more.

Thats the best way I can explain my experiences


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemoebiustrip
coincidencefrequencyanalyst
Registered: 03/15/04
Posts: 40
Loc: Way, way out there.
Last seen: 15 years, 10 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2539840 - 04/08/04 05:16 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Neat. I played follow-the-link for about 3 hours after reading this post. Kudos to both you and Shroomism on a very intersting read.


--------------------
not-2


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Registered: 11/03/03
Posts: 287
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2540013 - 04/08/04 06:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

If we're still around this joint 2500 years from now, Shroomism's stuff will be the Greek mythology of their day- but a hell of a lot more entertaining. Keep it up.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Registered: 01/19/00
Posts: 15,413
Loc: In the hen house
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2540045 - 04/08/04 06:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Bottomline: who won (but was unable to collect) the bet between Swami and Shroomism on the arrival of Niburu (planet X)?

Based on that single fact, whose view of the world is more likely to be closer to the truth?

*Begin dance music*


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Swami]
    #2540233 - 04/08/04 06:46 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

So you claim to be more right based on one bet?


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Registered: 02/15/04
Posts: 214
Last seen: 9 years, 4 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: silversoul7]
    #2540408 - 04/08/04 07:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That was very interesting. I cant believe in it completely, because some of it seems a little eccentric. But I am open to the possibility that you may be right about some of these things. Everything you say would make sense if it was true.

What really got me was when you said everyone has had contact with aliens on some sort of level. When I was 4 years old, I was constantly haunted by these shadow figures that would walk around my room. They always seemed to be somewhat interested in me, in that, they would always move around the room and then towards me. Ofcourse being 4 years old, it would scare the shit out of me and I would have to turn my head and fall asleep. I dont think they were just dreams. I constantly complained about this to my parents.

I also dont think they were dreams because I specifically remember one night I got realy scared and had to sleep in my parents room. I saw about 7 of them all over their room and I started moaning out of fear and stuff, and my dad was telling me to be quiet. After that one of them got right up to my face, so I threw the covers over me and waited until I fell asleep. My older brother had also told me he was once walking down the stairs at night and saw a shadow woman figure walk towards him. I never really though it could be alien contact until now. I always assumed I either imagined it, or they were ghosts. Anyway, good stuff  :nut:  :thumbup:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Registered: 06/16/02
Posts: 439
Loc: Earth
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Swami]
    #2540997 - 04/08/04 10:20 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

who's to say Niburu was a physical planet?


--------------------


"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/24/01
Posts: 10,211
Loc: Bloomington, IN
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: psyka]
    #2541786 - 04/09/04 01:35 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So would you or Shroomism (or whoever) be so kind as to explain how you communicate to these beings and what its like?




For me, it always begins with vibrations.
They start off subtle, but turn into intense, very fast vibrations.
At the height of this intensity is when I can most clearly understand what this "force" is trying to convey to me.

It's very hard, because what's communicated is usually bound by thoughts and feelings, which must be interpeted by my own brain and then transmitted into the language that I use, which is English.
That is a very long process, and much can be lost in the transformation, if you are inexperienced... Gradually though, I have learned to transmit pretty clearly, and have a few notebooks full of "transmissions" from random forces.

I could get into more detail, but at the risk of sounding like an incoherent new age babbler, I will only do so if asked.  :rolleyes: 

:grin:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Registered: 08/26/02
Posts: 1,121
Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Last seen: 15 years, 5 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2541817 - 04/09/04 01:45 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

im askng you! we can be incoherent babblers together, compadre


--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/14/03
Posts: 5,498
Loc: oz
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2541827 - 04/09/04 01:47 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

"I could get into more detail, but at the risk of sounding like an incoherent new age babbler, I will only do so if asked. "

the more information the better the understanding friend :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr_Gubjet


Registered: 03/18/04
Posts: 323
Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2541860 - 04/09/04 01:55 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

centrum said:
This interview was a series of PM's between him and I. Most of the questions are based on his post i read from here: ALIEN/HUMAN RELATIONS

If this doesnt make sense, you might have to read his Essay first.





1. How and why did so many humanoids evolve from different planets?
Is there something special about the genetic code? It cant be just a coincedence.


Mostly water planets with a similar atmosphere to Earth is actually quite common through the universe, similar species will emerge, and humanoid form just happens to be one of the most efficient forms for intelligent life to experience material reality to the fullest. Other species do evolve to be the dominant intelligent species on their planet, depending on the course of events.. mammals are common, such as bear-like beings, dolphins, and humans.. but also you will see reptilian beings, and even insect like beings. On planets that are silicon based with perhaps a bigger sun, different forms of intelligent life will develop.

Stars are linked together throughout the universe. Through light, they transmit information.. light information that alters genetic code and provides the 'plans' for DNA and evolution..

Exactly why humanoids are the most common intelligent species in material existence, I couldn't really tell you..


2. Has the galactic federation protected us from extinction in the past? Examples.

August 7th, 1972. The sun had a massive solar storm that would have wiped out all life on Earth had not certain beings intervened. Basically they created an artifical star-tetrahedron/consciousness grid from 'lasers' of sorts.. to create a 'force field' to protect Earth.. a full account can be seen here - http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/drunfris.html at the last 'chapter' of the page.



3. Is the reason the US stopped going to the moon because we were told to leave?


Perhaps.



4. Was that the reason that we had to study mars instead?


I have no idea. The shadow groups are perhaps behind it.


5. Did the aliens infact give us certain plants and drugs to aid in our evolution? Do the aliens themselves, or once use drugs? And how did/do they handle drugs.

In general, the alien view on 'drugs' is that they detract from or slow down spiritual evolution. This includes pharmaceuticals, sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.. etc.. although they do recognize the role a many entheogenic substances, and also the right to free will. Some things I have heard referred to as "tools for the mind"..such as mushrooms, dmt.. etc. They stress the importance of using such things with moderation, respect, and the intention for benevolence and evolution. Though certain plants and chemicals may enhance our experience, they state that drugs are not the path to enlightenment, although they may help one on that path, and perhaps even find the doorway.. but that they can be both positive and negative. Many aliens use 'signature herbs'.. that have a 'signature' dna code.. for specific healing and clearing purposes.. but the majority do not use mind altering substances, as they can alter their own consciousness without the aid of external substances.


6. What does happen to us once we die?

According to my school of thought... the soul departs from the body and makes the trek to the "other side", where it enters a period of 'cogitative rest' to evaluate the life, and past lives, and compare them to the goals and life lessons that were chosen prior to incarnation. After reviewing for an indefinite amount of time, one is able to begin planning the next incarnation, based on outstanding karma, and lessons needing to be learned.. a general structure of life is mapped out and with the ok from the council, you choose the best parents for the job that are conceiving. The soul enters into the body at around 21-49 days after conception, through the pineal gland. There you have your basic reincarnation.

There is other forms of existence, such as when one masters the lessons of material life, and upon death is given the choice to 'merge with the source of all creation' in spiritual form or continue incarnating to help others souls master material life. Then there is your physical transcendence, when the higher self descends and merges with the physical self, and instead of escaping from reality ala 'enlightenment', it is mastered in body fully and completely, and the body shifts densities.. or 'disappears'. There are lots of ways to die. If you are so attached to the physical plane, and refuse to accept your death, you can linger in the physical plane in spirit form repeating the same patterns for a long time. ("Ghosts") Fortunately, there are kind people who come and help these confused, lost souls find their way home.



7. Why did the aliens choose you?

They didn't choose me, I chose them. Well actually they chose me because I chose them. But it's all about choice, if you know what I mean.

I'm not special or anything.. everyone on earth has had contact with 'aliens' or spiritual beings in some form or another. It's just that these contacts occur on a much deeper level.. the subconscious.. most of us only consider physical conscious experiences as valid tangible reality.. ignoring that subtle energy plane. These beings exist on that plane, that next step in evolution.. it just takes a clear mind to be able to recognize these contacts, and dissolve the layers between subconscious and conscious.. contacts become even clearer.
This of course requires that you confront and transcend all of your subconscious fears and repressed emotions. Come on, purge away.



8. What have they done, and what are they trying to accomplish with you?


That's actually a pretty personal question. But mainly what they have done is teach me things, like healing and activating.. they are helping me to clear out blocked 'pathways' in order to be fully efficient, and so I can help others to do the same. Basically the aliens are repairing our 'etheric' bodies, and working with deep emotional healing, chakra balancing..Mer-Ka-Ba activation.. and so on.. in order to prepare us for the shift to 4th and 5th density. We're entering their plane of existence, not the other way around. They are also very interested in preserving the future of Earth to a natural order.



9. Approxamatly when will this planets inhabitants reach the 4th destiny?

When the mass consciousness has reached critical mass. That is, if the transition is to be smooth.. which I think it will be. A shift in densities takes part on every level.. globally. On the human level, as our solar system gets deeper into the multidimensional light of the photon band, our bodies must evolve in order to withstand the very high frequencies. This basically involves a process where all emotional baggage is exagerrated, all fears are multiplied, everything becomes huge and apparent.. so that we can understand the root of it all, and transcend deeply rooted fears and other ego allurements. An inner cleansing must take place, whereby all karma is balanced, the entire energy system is purged and revitalized. The entity must be fully balanced and prepared for the 4th density, as thought manifests reality, instantly. Any fears will come true. As such it is imperative that the body, mind, and soul is clear and balanced.



10. Are some people on earth already in the 4th destiny?


On Earth? yes, many.


11. I read more about the Galactic Confederation and species. It seems like most of the Species resemble in some form or another those on this earth, for example: felines.

Well, part of that could be their description of said entities, comparing it to the most "earthly" thing we can understand. But life throughout the universe is pretty consistent, in that some mammals and reptiles and even insects are known to evolve to intelligent life, but there are others on silicon based planets who might look very "alien" indeed. Life is also very diverse, and always evolving. But it remains that humanoid is the most common form for intelligent life to incarnate into, most mammals, reptiles, even 'feline' species will evolve to a humanoid form (bipedal) after developing intelligence. Human is the most common. Most "aliens" are humans in the 4th density.


12.
Also, how long as humanity known about the galactic federation? When did the aliens first make contact with humans?


Umm.. 22 billion years ago?
Or are you talking about Earth? I'd have to say ever since humans first 'appeared' here.
Aliens have been in contact with 'humans' since the dawn of time.
Just the past 6,000 some odd years we've been in the darkness.


13. What is the tie between the ancient civilization of Egypt and aliens? The sacred feline seems like a connection.

Yeah.. that would require about a book or two to explain fully. As such I recommend "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.


14. What about the pyramids, do the aliens have a tie to the arcitecture behind it?


Hmm.. depends on your definition of an alien. Maybe. I don't know. See above answer. The pyramids serve a variety of functions. Or used to, anyway. We'll find out soon enough.


15. Have aliens developed ways to go forward and back in time? Have they invented a time machine?

Yes, and I know nothing of the precise physics involved, but it is heavily regulated by the Federation. One can travel backwards in time forever, and 'anchor' to a present point, but one may only travel into the future several hours or even minutes, as the future has not been created and can only go so far as definite current paths will lead you. Time travel cannot be understood in the 3rd density, because we perceive time as linear, when this is an illusion. All time is now. The past is but a reflection of today.. and time travel is not what it seems..one may travel into the past in 4th density, but may not interact with or interfere with physical reality. One would be vibrating too fast, and would only be able to observe, per the rules anyway.




Sometimes I think Shroomism might be a little bit out of it, if you know what I mean. With all the multi aliens that travel. Only Greys know how too travel.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2541869 - 04/09/04 01:58 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I haven't decided if he's just crazy or an alien from alien from another dimension. I find some of his political ideas to be a bit naive, however.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 02/13/00
Posts: 66,005
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: silversoul7]
    #2541877 - 04/09/04 02:00 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

will you be at the ohio gathering... you'll find out there :wink:


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr_Gubjet


Registered: 03/18/04
Posts: 323
Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: silversoul7]
    #2541883 - 04/09/04 02:01 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)



Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Shroomism]
    #2541891 - 04/09/04 02:03 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I can't afford plane tickets to Ohio.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Registered: 06/16/02
Posts: 439
Loc: Earth
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: psyka]
    #2541900 - 04/09/04 02:05 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I experience most of my 'communications' as more of a gut instinct then anything...like I suddenly get this feeling that I either should or shouldn't do something, and then it's not til later on (after I decide whether or not to follow that felling and see how everything plays out) when I finally realize that I should've just followed my 'gut' in the first place

but I know it can't just be some kind of subliminal message shining through from my unconscous mind though...cause there are other times when I try and contact these particular entities that are 'advising' me on what to do, and ther's definately something there more then just some ethereal instinct that could be commin from anywhere - it's actually a real experience as if I were communicating with them directly face to face

it's kinda odd how it actually happens though (somewhat tough to describe really) but if I had to 'give ya the rundown' so to speak then I'd say it starts by clearing the mind (something which I do almost perpetually as it is) cause this will help to block out any 'interference' that might distract you (well, inner inerferrence anyway...you still have to find a quite place to do this in order to lessen the probability of outward interference - such as when you're getting ready to go to sleep at night for example)

once you've cleared your mind you need to allow yourself to become dissascosiated from your body (almost as if you were lucid dreaming, but not actually being asleep) you need to seperate yourself completely from who 'you' are (e.g. your senses and all of that) and you need to let yourself become exactly who it is that you really are (e.g. seperate your spiritual self from your physical encampment) you'll know when you're doing this when you no longer feel a part of your body anymore, and you can actually 'feel' yourself as a spirit without any real physical form

from here on out all you need to do is call upon those that watch over you (they'll reveal themselves if only you ask) and let them teach you whatever it is that they feel you most need to know...many times this will be conveyed in feelings or abstract thoughts or whatever (which can be tough to 'digest' at first...but you'll get the hang of it eventually) and sooner or later all of these different experiences will eventually rise to the surface of your conscious mind where you can put em into words and interpret em in any way that you are most capable of understanding em


--------------------


"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 02/13/00
Posts: 66,005
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: silversoul7]
    #2541901 - 04/09/04 02:06 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

blast.

so you think me unsophisticated and uninformed? hrmph!  :razz:

:grin:


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Shroomism]
    #2541904 - 04/09/04 02:08 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
blast.

so you think me unsophisticated and uninformed? hrmph!  :razz:



In spiritual matters, I can't comment, as I have yet to make contact with these 4th density aliens you talk about.  In political matters, judging by the posts you've made regarding politics, I would say yes.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/24/01
Posts: 10,211
Loc: Bloomington, IN
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: CleverName]
    #2541925 - 04/09/04 02:13 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Okay well, I've gradually recognized that there are different qualities between the different forces that I tune into.

The first experiences I had, with what I will call Sirians, were centered around my third eye area, and eventually the crown chakra...
What happened was that I was impulsed to move my entire being upwards, (I ascended so to speak), and had a sort of rebirth...
it was very eye-opening.  :3rd_eye:
I was given many different visuals, like floating far into space and communicating with a planet who was a conscious entity, who showed me coming Earth changes...
...I felt like I was being initiated into something...
During later experiences with this same force I would have visuals of sacred geometric light-forms which held information related to my DNA...
I believe that these experiences have forever changed who I am.

I call this force Sirian because I've read things on the internet and in certain books which describe the same experiences and attribute it to 6th dimensional beings from Sirius who are intimately related to ancient Egypt, (which is just the most well-known civilization they had a connection with.)
The whole Egyptian belief in death and rebirth, cats, sexuality, overcoming fear, symbols, and pyramidal structures is something that I subconsciously know as important.
When I have a Sirian experience, these things play a part..

Sirian intentions are pretty mysterious, because I have felt both negative and positive vibes from them. But usually, the negative have been necessary for me to "get through", to the positive...
(You could look at it like harmonic and disharmonic notes. You gotta have both to create a masterpiece.)

It seems like they are very interested in the evolution of human consciousness, and our ability to use sacred geometry and our 3rd eye.

Also, I have got the vibe that they are interested in our blood.  :nut:

:crazy:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/24/01
Posts: 10,211
Loc: Bloomington, IN
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2541960 - 04/09/04 02:24 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

The Annunaki... who are reptilian and have been to Earth many times, and from what I hear are currently on a planet on the outskirts of our solar system called Nibiru... which I consider as being a valid possibility, but I am very very skeptical of any information given to me by the Annunaki, because they are like snakes and represent many different things, both positive and negative.

<--- My avatar is one of the pieces of information they have given me. The ouroboros' meaning is pretty self-explanatory: infinity, rebirth, cycles, etc... They have told me that there is no such thing as good and evil and these concepts are driven by our human emotions which keep us from growing as a species and very well may be our doom...

They are also very conscious of what's happening to humans on a genetic level, but at a more primitive level than the Sirians.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/24/01
Posts: 10,211
Loc: Bloomington, IN
Last seen: 6 years, 2 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #2541971 - 04/09/04 02:29 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

To add to my Sirian experiences, I had a dream recently of a jackal headed figure (coulda been a mask, I'm not sure) speaking with my 'higher self' inside some sort of cavern with writing on the walls... he was giving me guidance and like laying out a plan that I was to follow. This was all immediately pushed to my subconscious upon waking, but I was very "moved" by this dream... I did some research and found that Anubis is a jackal-headed deity of Egyptian times who is guardian of the Galactic Night or something like that, and watches to provide order... not sure what all that means, but I have my ideas...  :crazy2:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 02/13/00
Posts: 66,005
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: psyka]
    #2542007 - 04/09/04 02:41 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psyka said:
I'm so curious about this. I'm not sure whether I believe it or not. My mind is wide open, mind you, but, its just I've never expirenced this before or even any extra-terrestrial in nature (I've seen 2 UFO's but I'm skeptical of my eyes).

So would you or Shroomism (or whoever) be so kind as to explain how you communicate to these beings and what its like?




These beings reside in the 4th density and above mostly. Imagine everything in existence is composed of sub-atomic particles, and these particles are all vibrating at a certain frequency. The rate of that frequency is the 'density' it resides in, a slow vibration being 'less dense' than something with a higher frequency.

So you've got 3rd density, which is completely physical due to its vibration. 2nd and 1st density is also within the physical realm, although these densities each have their own spiritual, or energy counterparts. The 4th density is at the frequency that it is only quasi-physical, much less dense, and vibrating much faster than something in our density of perception.

Now, in the 4th dimension (where dimension refers to ones position of consciousness in space/time, whereas density refers to the actual vibration of the particles) there is integration of group awareness without loss of individual identity. In other words, there is no ego, or conscious mind. The only 3D human concepts we can associate with this is the dream state, trance states, or other states of awareness where "ego" is not present or aware. They live in the 'subconscious and unconscious'.

Understanding this, we must realize the level which these contacts take place. Since there is no conscious focused reality, or "beta" brain frequency available to them, they can only communicate with our subconscious, and often in the "beta" state, (where ego is dominant) a contact occuring on these lower levels will be ignored or repressed as it threatens ego's sense of sense. Thus they operate best with us when the conscious mind is dormant and subconscious is in full awareness.. such as in the sleep and dreaming state. (The "delta", "theta", and "alpha" brainwaves)

Thus all contact with beings in higher densities occurs through the subconscious, completely bypassing the conscious/ego mind.. most of the time.. One can train his/her awareness to tap directly into the subconscious, without sleeping, although doing so will certainly trigger and reveal any hidden fears or traumas tucked into the depths of subconscious mind. This is a good thing, as it is a healing and clearing process.. awareness of a problem's root is the first step to fixing it.

These beings communicate mostly through telepathy, as it is direct mind-to-mind soul communication between the subconscious awareness of entities. Telepathy is a subconscious tool of communication.

Contacts with these beings will vary, depending on the beings themselves and other factors. Most are here to help us clear our bodies on all the levels.. to assist us in the transformation. Others are here on their own agendas. But all contact occurs on the subconscious level, with the understanding that 3D human consciousness splits the mind into three sections, with barriers inbetween, when we begin to dissolve these barriers is when conscious is able to connect with subconscious and unconscious without filters.. this is a very personal process of transfiguration, when one faces their inner demons and learns many life lessons. Basically they are here to help us heal, globally.. and to urge us unite as a planet, so that we may come together, and enter the new age in full awareness and in peace and love. This requires that we do very intensive inner healing.

Experiencing these beings will also vary. If in a conscious state and aware of the subconscious interaction occurring (which is one of the rarer ones) the beings will appear as a very fast vibration..movement in the corner of the eye kind of stuff. One may sense an 'outline' or the aura of the beings, if the third eye is open and functioning. If the conscious realized the presence, it may become scared, as explained, the ego feels threatened by the presence of 'otherworldly' entities, or things it can't fully understand. As such ego will usually turn itself off to protect it's sense of identity-- i.e you fall asleep. This makes it easier for the contact to occur, since conscious mind is out of the picture, and the interaction can occur freely on the subcsoncious level. Many times when someone is awake, in the 'beta' state, when contact occurs, they will assimilate to the presence of the fast vibration, and quickly shift into 'theta' (inbetween-sleep and awake), and 'delta' state (dream).. during sleep the subconscious mind is in full control, and that level of awareness is readily available to these beings. They prefer to interact with us on this level. They can also communicate with us through the subconscious in any state, without conscious awareness of it.. but they prefer the more 'quiet' states of sleeping, dreaming, trance states, and inbetween sleep and awake, for easiest contact.

Since we only consider physical "beta" state experiences as valid reality, our "dreams" of aliens are not considered tangible reality, and so is not interfering with our sense of reality, as per the rule of non-interference. The contact memory occurs in the subconscious, and is stored in the subconscious.

We must think outside the box. Contact with otherworldly forms of intelligent life is not going to conform to our sense of reality. We have to meet them halfway. Just as you cannot teach dolphins english, or get help from NASA by sending smoke signals, you cannot talk to aliens through conventional means we are used to using with other humans in 3D. They are not going to land their spaceship in your beta reality, get out and shake your hand.. they are only quasi-physical! You can't physically see them, as they are vibrating too fast for your physical eyes to perceive.

We are evolving to the 4th density. They are here to assist us in that process, and will be waiting to welcome us when we arrive. There will be a grand cosmic party on that day.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Registered: 01/19/00
Posts: 15,413
Loc: In the hen house
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Shroomism]
    #2542103 - 04/09/04 03:23 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

will you be at the ohio gathering... you'll find out there 

I want to see videos of levitation, UFOS and other phenomenon. Bring a cam and extra tape and batteries. Don't want no steenkin' excuses.  :yesnod:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Registered: 11/23/02
Posts: 986
Loc: Ten feet up
Last seen: 15 years, 10 months
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Shroomism]
    #2542983 - 04/09/04 12:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
The rate of that frequency is the 'density' it resides in, a slow vibration being 'less dense' than something with a higher frequency.




Quote:

The 4th density is at the frequency that it is only quasi-physical, much less dense, and vibrating much faster than something in our density of perception.



That doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense. If It were less dense, by your own definition, its frequency would be lower.

Quote:

We are evolving to the 4th density. They are here to assist us in that process, and will be waiting to welcome us when we arrive. There will be a grand cosmic party on that day.



Are there any signs to indicate this change? Or is it only noticed by New Agers?


--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Registered: 06/09/03
Posts: 1,652
Re: Interview with Shroomism [Re: Alan Stone]
    #2543009 - 04/09/04 12:32 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

It makes sense to me, I just dont believe it yet.


--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.



Edited by psyka (04/09/04 12:41 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Making contact with aliens.. worth your while? Mixomatosis 643 5 06/07/04 02:37 PM
by truekimbo2
* There isn't intelligent life out there reason 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Dogomush 8,016 141 09/07/09 12:46 PM
by sandman3698
* Human Reincarnation(Question for Shroomism) silversoul7 1,675 18 03/22/04 06:38 PM
by louco
* Preparing For Contact
ShroomismM
779 1 01/26/03 04:17 PM
by juicemonkey
* Contact Experiment
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ShroomismM
12,162 106 09/15/02 11:08 PM
by Swami
* First Contact
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM
5,020 55 11/08/02 04:35 AM
by vkk_
* Nancy Leider chat.. You around, Shroomism? ladeda 732 8 05/17/03 08:43 PM
by johnnyfive
* questions for the great shroomism minusrestraint 722 8 12/28/02 08:42 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Jokeshopbeard, DividedQuantum
3,657 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.