Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Ego Death]
    #1717826 - 07/15/03 10:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then, of course, in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Sclorch]
    #1718911 - 07/15/03 04:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"Was it stationary relative to the Earth, or relative to the background stars?"

It was stationary like all the other stars, 4 of us saw it. We noticed because it was so bright we thought it was like the north star.

OK, if i assume that meteors can move in a zig zag pattern from gas emmissions then I would say 3 of the UFO's I saw yesterday could of been meteors.

The other 2 however played a game of tag! 1 appeareared then another appeared a few seconds later following it. I'm hopeing I will get a couple of good pictures that I shot of these!

1 of the other "meteors" started above us traveled towards the moon and curved left traveling across the horizon. I felt this to be strange behaviour for a meteor.

--------------------

Offlinedawn of a new day
un inglohablante

Loc: Earth
    #1718944 - 07/15/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Though I don't believe this UFO story at all, I thought it was worth mentioning that a very trustworthy and usually pretty logical friend of mine claims to have seen a UFO and described it almost exactly like DanoEoboy has. This was a few years ago and I tried convincing him that it was probably a satellite or something of that sourt, but he vehemently claims that it was not.

--------------------
"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?"
- Bill Hicks

OfflineTekNut

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: dawn of a new day]
    #1719098 - 07/15/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The North Star is actually one of the more dim stars that can be seen with the naked eye and isn't easily located unless you know where to look.

Peace,
-TekNut-

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: TekNut]
    #1720214 - 07/16/03 01:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

>>The other 2 however played a game of tag! 1 appeareared then another appeared a few seconds later following it. I'm hopeing I will get a couple of good pictures that I shot of these!<<

WOW, its not possible that a meteor could enter the atmosphere after a different one did, it must be a UFO!

I'm not saying UFO's don't exist, but I'm not saying that what you saw was a UFO either. But I don't understand why a travelling space ship would fly around where its barely anything but a dot of light, and be within the Earths atmosphere without being picked up on any radar or statellite disturbances.

Unless of course, they exist on a different frequency than us and travel in our frequency to observe.

I guess we'll never know...

until we find out.

--------------------
AH HA....

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: DrubuShrume]
    #1720573 - 07/16/03 04:01 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Lets get 1 thing straight here:
I really don't care wether or not any of you believe me, what I have said is go and look for yourself if you don't!

>>>possible that a meteor could enter the atmosphere after a different one did<<<

Once again I cannot understand a meteor changing direction to follow another or changing its speed to the point where its almost stopped and then taking off again.

I understand what your saying drubu. Again I have no answers. Look all I'm saying is they are there. I've watched 4 skeptics turn to believers after taking my challange because they can't deny when the really crazy ones come.

Why would any inteligent being behave so strangly? because they are not human! They obviously have an agenda unknown to us.

Why fly around as a dot of light? Why not? Its camoflage, they can sit right under our noses and most the planet doesn't know they are there.

Radar and satellite disturbances will not be reported to YOU! They are reported to our intelligence communities who then decide which info is allowed to be disclosed.

Heres some facts:

Civil servant Nick Pope was a skeptic. The MoD asked him to investigate UFOs. 12 years on he is convinces UFO's exist and alien abduction is real.

Records of UFO sightings go back to 1871 long b4 we even invented aircraft.

President George Bush stated "There is mounting evidence to suggest there is alien life on other planets"

British Prime Minister maggie Thatcher said "there is secret information on the subject of UFOs, mysteriously you can't tell the people!"

More evidence research these incidents:
1.Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk
2.Travis Walton, Fire in the Sky
3.Brooklyn Bridge UFO

Enough said.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#1722345 - 07/16/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

eh

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1722391 - 07/16/03 05:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Once again I cannot understand a meteor changing direction to follow another ...

Backdraft.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Swami]
    #1722787 - 07/16/03 07:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

danoEoboy- How come all I ever hear on matters of proof are broad generalizations backed up with ambiguous second-hand "proof"?

Put it in my hand and I will no longer accuse you of making assumptions about your perceptions.
Well???

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1723077 - 07/16/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

those aliens. they always forget to turn off their lights.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1724342 - 07/17/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

LOL @ SWAMI

OK Sclorch were in spirituality and philosophy. Most of the matters that are being brought up in this forum, by its very nature, are opinions,ideas and theories. Nobody can truly back up an opinion with anything other than second hand proof because they are telling you what they beleive based on their personal experiences.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#1724358 - 07/17/03 09:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

How exactly do you get a backdraft in space where there is no air? I thought you lot were open minded, try viewing things from every possible angle for once instead of you're own idealistic viewpoint in which your social hierarchy doesn't allow for a species more intelligent than human. I understand the very concept of such is a raw nerve for every person, you think I didn't have the greatest of trouble excepting that we truly can not be protected from these beings. Everything that exists in our universe is natural even death/murder/rape i'm not saying you shouldn't use your intelligence to decide not to do this to create a harmonious society. I am saying we cannot stop a species more advanced from coming here and taking humans, if u believe they could not hide themselves then you are very foolish, go back to your newspaper. The ignorant world the media has created for u is probably nicer for u to exist in.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1724418 - 07/17/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

How exactly do you get a backdraft in space where there is no air?

You cannot possible see a meteor unless it is being heated up by friction with the atmosphere, so how can you say there is no air?

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Swami]
    #1724569 - 07/17/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I too saw the phenomena they are describing at the time I was convinced It was a UFO but now as the time passes and the incident fades in my memory Im starting to question just what else it could have been anything like debris burning up in the atmosphere or whatever. I mean I just don't think your average sky observer like us would be qualified to indentify a true UFO from other sky phenomenon.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (07/17/03 11:17 AM)

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #1724698 - 07/17/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

OK Sclorch were in spirituality and philosophy. Most of the matters that are being brought up in this forum, by its very nature, are opinions,ideas and theories. Nobody can truly back up an opinion with anything other than second hand proof because they are telling you what they beleive based on their personal experiences

Obviously you haven't heard of Swami's infamous Rock to the Back of your Head Challenge... I'd say it stomps the "everything is an illusion" concept into the ground with one basic movement. Not everyone around here relies solely on secondhand "proof".

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Sclorch]
    #1725753 - 07/17/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sclorch, explain more if u want me to understand that post.

>>>>You cannot possible see a meteor unless it is being heated up by friction with the atmosphere, so how can you say there is no air?<<<

OK well that rules out meteors then!

Like I said these things were stars as big and bright as any other, moving fairly slowly most the time. They are in deep space. How does a meteor slow down to almost a stop and start glowing in the sky, then shrink and take off again?

QuantumMeltdown I too started to question my self afterwards but the evidence was repeatedly slapping me in the face, I can no longer deny.

Heres an extract on identifying meteors and space debis:

"If it is of very short duration, for instance, it
could be a meteor - particles of dust or debris from space
burning up as they enter the Earth's atmosphere"

There are also thousands of documented 'anomalies' which have been recorded on radar.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#1725837 - 07/17/03 07:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I always hear why haven't astronomers reported UFOs? Well fuck me they have!! A leading beleiver in the UFO field J. Allen Hynek is an astronomer

--------------------

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1726821 - 07/18/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

They are in deep space.

How do you know that? You said they were only dots of light, so how did you judge the distance?

Quote:

How does a meteor slow down to almost a stop and start glowing in the sky, then shrink and take off again?

That doesn't sound very much like meteors. But don't you think hot balls of plasma could behave like that?

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1726864 - 07/18/03 01:34 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

>>I thought you lot were open minded, try viewing things from every possible angle for once instead of you're own idealistic viewpoint in which your social hierarchy doesn't allow for a species more intelligent than human<<

I am very open minded and willing to accept that there may be intelligent life, so don't go making assumptions about me and my social hierarchy because you know nothing of me or my family.

I have taken your "Challenge" more than 50 times before you even made it a challenge. Which is another point that you don't know me. I have always been fascinated with the skies. I have a telescope and lately haven't had to time to get far from the city.

I will tell you one thing. I've never seen a UFO, I've seen meteorites that burn different colors (usually red green or blue) and I've seen "stars" just fly away out of the blue. I do not believe they were UFO's however. Somewhere in the history of the universe and stars its possible that the light travelling here was blocked at some point long ago and caused a pause in the continuous glow.

And Eclipse, for example, blocks the sun from having a direct glow on the Earth, causing a blackout period. The same thing happens throughout the universe to stars forever away.

Black holes can bend light, so with the passing of time and formation of black holes, the light heading towards Earth could get bent depending on how recent the black hole is. This could result in the appearance of a star flying in a direction because a part of space is bent.

I dunno where I'm goin with this, but if aliens existed on Earth (with the aid of UFOs), then they sure as hell are stealth. I don't understand why they'd be stealth, but it appears they are.

--------------------
AH HA....

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1726937 - 07/18/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well fuck me...
No thanks!

A leading beleiver in the UFO field J. Allen Hynek is an astronomer
But he contributed NOTHING to the field of UFOlogy through his star-gazing or astronomical observations (please link an article that he wrote for any astronomy publication regarding UFOs), but from second-hand reports, so his occupation is irrelevant.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale