Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1756983 - 07/28/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Phluck the only reason you do not belive is because you do not want to. It probably scares you to accept this, like it did me as a child. When I had a close encounter I spent years having nightmares.

Its only human to want to understand everything, some things can't be explained.

To cyberBeast yes you will. Something else I noticed was the UFOs (obvoiusly we saw plenty of satellites and shooting stars other phenomena, these were disregarded) are very active after midnight. I am no astronemer but I have research sky phenomena on the net for years now, not just UFO but debris,satellite and metoer behaviour.

>>>Do you honestly believe that professionals who do this for a living don't see the shit you've seen on a regular basis and have logical explanations for it?<<<

Yes I do beleive that. However, a logical explaination is only valid within your own selective pattern of logic.

My logic was altered be external factors at a young age, the rest, was guess work and intellgience. All I know for sure is they are here and have been for a very long time.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Ego Death]
    #1757649 - 07/28/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

"Phluck the only reason you do not belive is because you do not want to"

No, it's because I haven't seen any evidence. You say you saw some twinkly things and this is supposed to be enough evidence for me to believe that aliens are visiting us? Sorry, but I'm not brain damaged.

"Its only human to want to understand everything, some things can't be explained"

Sure some things can't be explained. So why the fuck are you trying to tell me that you know the answers? You can't explain the things you saw, but you claim you know for sure that they are aliens. That sounds pretty fucking dumb to me.

">>>Do you honestly believe that professionals who do this for a living don't see the shit you've seen on a regular basis and have logical explanations for it?<<<

Yes I do beleive that. However, a logical explaination is only valid within your own selective pattern of logic."

So people who know things about space don't see aliens, but those who don't, do?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #1758288 - 07/29/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (06/05/06 04:39 PM)

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #1758302 - 07/29/03 12:43 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

you noticed....secret government spy jets?

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1758380 - 07/29/03 01:10 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (06/05/06 04:40 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1758385 - 07/29/03 01:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The Universe is highly populated.

--------------------

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1758604 - 07/29/03 02:49 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I highly doubt that governement spy jets can travel behind the stars. Three people witnessed this.

These UFOs travelled behind the stars? Considering that the distance to the nearest star Alpha Centauri is about 4 light-years, any movement across the sky that is visible to the naked eye at that distance would mean a speed that is many times the speed of light if the real motion is tangential, or a speed that is close to the speed of light if the real motion is radial towards us with only a small tangential component. And it would have to be a flying object that shines as bright as a small star in order to be visible from 4 light-years away. And through some amazing coincidence, this has never happened while professional astronomers were looking.

Is this really the most likely explanation, or should we look for other ones?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1758698 - 07/29/03 04:28 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Stop poking logical holes in their fantasies.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Swami]
    #1758749 - 07/29/03 05:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Swami a fantasy is your outlook on reality.
Your arguements got you no where I have popped every single one like a pathetic bubble, therefore you are living in blind fantasy.

Thanks MattzDope! You understand what I'm on about! Everyone else here just assumes your some media influenced/deluded druggie. Well I have always questioned everything and believe me I don't even watch TV and I am not taking any regular drugs (2-3 times shroomin a year!)

>>>So people who know things about space don't see aliens, but those who don't, do?<<<

Who are you to assert this fact. AS I have already stated an astronomer called J.Allen Hynek was not a beleiver until the government employed him to study their "moving stars". He is now a leading investigator of the phenomena.

If you beleive experts are not witnessing then look at this fool:

www.DISCLOSUREPROJECT.ORG

These are ex-military officials, scientists, aviation officers, pilots, lawyers, people from every walk of life!

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1758975 - 07/29/03 07:03 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ah, the Disclosure Project featuring (Dr.) Steven Greer; the nutcase who organized a group to go out into the Nevada desert to signal UFOs with flashlights. I can see why you put faith in their writings.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1758976 - 07/29/03 07:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Phluck the only reason you do not belive is because you do not want to.

I see. Desire to believe supercedes evidence and critical thinking.

--------------------

OfflineJudas
taxidermist

Loc: Iowa
    #1759161 - 07/29/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have witnessed UFO phenomenon in the last month in the middle of the night around 1-2 a.m., hovering then shooting away. Just my two cents, I have no desire to prove or disprove what I saw but I think you might be on to something DanE. Kind of exciting to think about anyways.

--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Judas]
    #1759295 - 07/29/03 10:30 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Have swami and pluck seen the phenomenon?...have you guys had a chance to even take the challenge? I don't believe because i haven't seen anything to prove otherwise, but i will sit and look next time i have a chance.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1761984 - 07/30/03 04:53 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

>>>Desire to believe supercedes evidence and critical thinking<<<

For you Swami YES.

As I have considered evidence from every angle and done years of critical thinking.

I am still willing to change my view now.

In fact I would rather beleive the evidence and critical thinking I have done is wrong. But I can only beleive truth.

There is to much evidence which cannot all be debunked by a couple of people on the internet saying its all "nutcases".

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#1761990 - 07/30/03 04:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Anybody else hear find it odd that Swami argues that 'I have a desire to believe'. I being danoEoboy.

Even though, he is making his desire to disbelieve so obvious through lack of evidence or arguements for his case.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#1761993 - 07/30/03 05:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Azmo, I doubt they have necks that turn upwards. This has obviously hampered them from realising there is a sky. But hey, the Earth looks flat, so it must be right? I mean a globe, I've never seen that from space with my own eyes!

--------------------

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1762259 - 07/30/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

There is to much evidence which cannot all be debunked by a couple of people on the internet saying its all "nutcases".

A thousand years ago people thought that Aurora Borealis was blood from martyrs pouring up from the earth into the sky.

I have seen the Aurora with my own eyes four times in my life, which averages to about once per decade, and despite this I would not hesitate to debunk anyone who says that all evidence shows that it must be the blood from martyrs flowing to Heaven. "Nutcase" would probably be one of the words I'd use. But none of this would diminish the reality of the Aurora.

There is a big difference between denying people's observations and criticizing the theories they propose to explain those observations. The evidence deserves to be examined, and the theories deserve to be put on trial. Unfortunately the theories about UFOs being alien spaceships don't seem to survive critical scrutiny for very long.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1762507 - 07/30/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

...because no 'credible scientist' will give UFOs any serious research. Even though they are a worlwide phenomenon, unexplained thus far, with sightings increasing significantly every year. No, that's not something worth researching. It's obviously all weather balloons and secret military ships.

No scientist will even touch the subject. They just debunk, debunk, debunk. It's just a bunch of nutcases who think they saw ships travelling faster than the speed of light. The whole world is delusional. I will refuse to accept any standpoint except for this one until you prove me wrong.

First, you would have to convince the skeptics that UFOs are even a phenomenon, and that they aren't a product of the military. The possibility that there may be aliens flying them is a moot point... you'd have to get serious scientific minds to acknowledge them... which THEY WONT.

It's happening over and over. Sightings and sightings and experiences and sightings. Over and over the skeptics come and say it was military flares...weather balooons... secret military ships... delusional nutcases...sorry. They don't fly secret military ships all over the world in plain site of everyone to see. And secret military ships can't turn on a dime at mach 50.

Science first needs to accept that we have unexplained aircraft flying around our skies and being spotted all the time. Then they need to pull their stubborn heads out of their asses and seriously research it, Instead of just assuming it is something else, and brushing it off, and chalking it up to a bunch of crazies. That's not the scientific method.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: A big reason why aliens DO exist! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1762792 - 07/30/03 01:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It's just a bunch of nutcases who think they saw ships travelling faster than the speed of light.

You would not be able to see anything traveling faster than the speed of light. This is basic physics.

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #1762856 - 07/30/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

"It's just a bunch of nutcases who think they saw ships travelling faster than the speed of light."

""You would not be able to see anything traveling faster than the speed of light. This is basic physics. ""

Well, exactly, it was the NUTCASES who saw them traveling at the speed of light, cause they were nuts/

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order