Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: The aliens are coming! [Re: Shroomism]
    #2273207 - 01/25/04 11:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the post Shroomism, its always refreshing to see a somewhat similar perspective and new ideas.

A question, do you believe the levitation experienced in 4th density to be a physical or spiritual (OBE) levitation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The aliens are coming! [Re: Organic]
    #2273222 - 01/25/04 11:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The levitation is 4th density is both physical and spiritual. Spiritual will is the force behind it, but it is moving both physical and spiritual energy.

Silversoul.. you will never know unless you try and experience it for yourself. http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #2273223 - 01/25/04 11:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yet still no responses from the great shroomism himself.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The aliens are coming! [Re: Droz]
    #2273227 - 01/25/04 11:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've got other plans for you :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #2273244 - 01/25/04 11:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Shroomism I have experienced what you talk about. Please don't be angry at me for saying that once i reached the 5th density I was blinded by it.

If you read into fusionanomaly.net it will talk about the Cherokees.
I'm part cherokee, but I'm not sure what Terence was talking about.

I am a mixed blood with 5 different backgrounds and when I get married to my wonderful girlfriend I will be adding a little bit of Incan to my blood.

Shroomism go on AIM! So we can chat!

Peace and righteousness,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2273249 - 01/25/04 11:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It's not surprising you were blinded by it. It is a very light intensive density. We aren't ready for it yet... but we will be..

--------------------

Invisiblesimplemachine
Manfly
Male User Gallery

Re: The aliens are coming! [Re: silversoul7]
    #2273261 - 01/25/04 11:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Lord of worlds you people take shit too seriously! I'm sure if shroomism wrote a book and started a religion he'd just spend all the money buying basses and leather pants anyway, and nobody would ever kill themselves over it. For those who have said they want proof, did you really expect to find it HERE! I have a feeling that if shroomism posted a pic of himself flying through space in the lotus position with elvis and the grays you would still be howling for proof. Only those who make an effort to know, will know the truth. Those who ask for the world to be explained to them, will get only the awnsers they are willing to listen too.

SM

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The aliens are coming! [Re: simplemachine]
    #2273267 - 01/25/04 11:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

and with that being said I am going outside to smoke the sacred cannabis and stare in awe at the stars while I delight in joy at the thought of being alive and conscious thinking being in the physical world and having this wonderful opportunity to experience life on earth at this momentous time in history...erm.. I mean present. I love you all.

--------------------

Invisiblesimplemachine
Manfly
Male User Gallery

#2273271 - 01/25/04 11:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

right back at ya buddy:grin:

SM

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2273274 - 01/25/04 11:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I'm sure if shroomism wrote a book and started a religion he'd just spend all the money buying basses and leather pants anyway, and nobody would ever kill themselves over it.

Maybe, maybe not. He has all the charisma of a cult leader, so I don't know.

Quote:

I have a feeling that if shroomism posted a pic of himself flying through space in the lotus position with elvis and the grays you would still be howling for proof.

No, actually I think I'd buy it, as long as it didn't look photoshopped. Besides, he posted a link on astral projection, and out of curiosity, as well as fairness, I plan on trying it. I consider myself to be an open-minded skeptic, and I do not automatically dismiss Shroomism's ideas. I just find them questionable.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2273275 - 01/25/04 11:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My friend sent me the link to this article on September 14, 2003. I admit I've been thinking about this, although I'm not necessarily convinced yet.

ARE YOU A STARSEED?

http://www.fromthestars.com/page142.html

Is it possible that you came to planet Earth from another star system? Are you here on a special mission to help this planet and its human family shift into a higher vibration by raising the spiritual awareness of those around you?

As incredible as it may sound, there are many people on planet Earth today who have a deep, inner knowingness that they may indeed be here as a Starseed. Such individuals are often educated and respected members of society. They can be found in the fields of medicine, law, teaching, the humanities and other walks of life that seem to center around some form of service.

Millions of others are in the process of awakening at this very moment. And they too are seriously wondering if they came from the stars.

Beginning in 1960's, and continuing for the next 20 years or so, a series of books were published, which contained channeled information from a humble, discarnate messenger called Ra. The first book in the series is called "The Ra Material" (Book 1). Its message raises the distinct possibility that there are indeed beings from elsewhere (Wanderers) who are continuing to awaken on planet Earth. To be precise Ra estimated that 65,000,000 were already incarnate on Earth during the 1960's.

A Wanderer is described as a being who has evolved to a point of physical and spiritual maturity that compels them to compassionately reach their hand out to any entities in the universe who call for help. Ra further states that these individuals are from all reaches of the infinite creation. And they are bound together by a common and very singular purpose; to serve those in need.

At this moment, planet Earth and its inhabitants fit that description well. We are in great need. That is why the Starseeds are among us. They are here to help us raise our vibrations and those of Earth Mother.

This will be accomplished by shifting our awareness from self-centeredness and an over-identification with the material world to a more balanced one that puts far more emphasis on the spiritual. If we do not do this soon, we'll have to start all over as a family of souls until we get it right. Apparently, we've reached this point before during the times of Atlantis. That civilization also over-identified with the pleasures of the material world, while at the same time ignoring the spiritual aspects of life.

During the late 1980's, another book was published called "E. T. 101." It has been out of print for a while. However, you should be able to find a copy at www.addall.com. It ranks among the finest literature I've read that relates to the Starseed experience. Like the Ra Material, it is also channeled information and it is THE manual for Starseeds.

In essence, E. T. 101 stresses that there are many Starseeds on planet Earth at this time who were pre-programmed to awaken at this critical moment in time. These awakened Starseeds are here to help Earth and its inhabitants shift into a higher vibrational dimension. And it appears to be imminent.

This books describes Starseeds as volunteers from distant star systems, who respond to the cry of help from individuals on planets who are in the process of awakening to their true spiritual nature. Plant Earth put out that call for quite some time.

After hearing the call the Starseed volunteers came to Earth and purposely forgot their real identity and origin. This temporary amnesia allowed them to become dysfunctional humans by taking on all the ego-based, human traits.

Today, Starseeds find that their outer and inner worlds are being turned upside down and inside out, which has ignited their awakening process. As the Starseeds gradually remember their true identity and mission, the fear-based thinking they've taken on by becoming an Earthling is being transmuted to that which is based upon love. This in turn impacts the entire collective consciousness of this planet in a very positive way. And we are experiencing that shift this very moment.

E. T. 101 states, "As the old programs of a dying world begin to unravel, you may experience a little discomfort, such as your entire world falling apart. It may be useful during this transition to remember that you are an interdimensional master who is an expert at transmuting crumbling realities. You have done this many times before."

This book is a must for anyone who wants to know if they are a Starseed, what's going on, and how to move through your inner changes and mission successfully. In a nutshell, when our entire lives have fallen apart, this book brings hope, understanding and the explanations why.

Another book that does the same is "From Elsewhere," written by Scott Mandelker, Ph.D.

If you have a deep, inner feeling and knowingness that you might be from another star system, don't be frightened. Apparently, there are many here at this moment in time who are part of the same courageous mission. If you have a fascination with the stars, UFO's, ETs, have awakened spiritually, find your life is in turmoil, have an urgent need to be of service to mankind, or any combination of these "symptoms," then you may indeed be from another star system.

Take heart, Starseed. You have long endured the human trial and have finally begun to awaken to your true nature and purpose. As you go through your day-to-day struggles, know in your heart that you are transmuting all the dysfunctional patterns you have willingly taken on by taking on the human form. This is turn makes it easier for those who are human to follow your lead and do so as well.

Although you may not remember it at this time, you agreed to do this to assist the Earth in her birthing process into the Light and to liberate the souls who have lost their way on this planet. That is why you are here. That is your mission of love and service.

As always, my words are meant to inspire thought and a sense of wonder about who you really are. Please, in the end, reach your own conclusions by researching the books I've listed below.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2273284 - 01/25/04 11:27 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Why do I have to have the charisma of a cult leader?
Most aquarians are known for their charisma as political leaders, revolutionaries, innovative scientists, and philosophers...but cult leaders?  :tongue: :nut:
I'd like to think I have better goals and intentions then that.
But you guys know me best, I guess. 

--------------------

Invisiblesimplemachine
Manfly
Male User Gallery

Re: The aliens are coming! [Re: Frog]
    #2273290 - 01/25/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think we're all starseeds, frog! Didja take that starseed test on the website yet?

SM

--------------------

Anonymous

#2273293 - 01/25/04 11:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Have you seen Planet X with your naked eye? I have looked for it a few times recently but can't see anything near Orion resembling a red object w/a dust trail. There is a slightly red object, but it is an already identified star.

What are your general feelings about the Zetatalk dates not being accurate?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2273294 - 01/25/04 11:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think you do have the kind of charisma where if you told people that taking cyanide capsules would send them into the fifth density, they'd do it. I'm not saying you'd do that, but I'm saying you probably could.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2273300 - 01/25/04 11:32 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, I took the test, and yes, I'm a starseed. *sigh*

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2273304 - 01/25/04 11:36 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ok...so if I have that charisma.. that kind of power.. wouldn't you want me to use it for good.. for promoting peace and harmony.. face your fears..live life in love.. or should I tell people to eat cyanide capsules so they can die. hmmmm.

some people need to and will die. but only because they can't handle the 4th density, literally. they will reincarnate and continue in the 3rd density. you kill yourself and you will start over in the 3rd density, you have effectively devolved. If you want to ascend, you have to live and die naturally. Life is a bitch and a fucking cool ass journey. I don't make this shit up, I just state the facts, however blunt or unpopular they may be.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2273316 - 01/25/04 11:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If I had that kind of power over people, I'd just tell them to think for themselves, but if you want to preach about aliens from the fourth density, be my guest.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2273324 - 01/25/04 11:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I do tell people to think for themselves.
I also tell them to take responsibility for their thoughts and actions.
And thinking for yourself, is a very righteous thing, that everyone should practice all the time.

Which is central to the whole concept of free will.
Aliens from the 4th density are only a part of the final equation.

The whole journey to that plane, where the aliens are.. is a personal journey of liberation, self-discovery, and divine insight. It's the epitome of thinking for yourself. That's what free will is all about, people being able to say and do whatever they want and think and feel.. as long as it does not interfere with the free will of anyone else. And when free will is interfered with, karma is formed, and neutralizations occur. Forming the basics for evolution. It is all connected, all the pieces to the puzzle of life.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2273339 - 01/25/04 11:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I just want to make it clear that I have no problem with you or what you're saying. It's the total aversion to skepticism that people have toward your ideas. I plan to try that astral projection technique sometime in the near future, and who knows? Maybe then I'll have the evidence I need to believe what you're saying, or maybe I won't. We shall see.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale