Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I've got...
    #526332 -

Ive got one word for christians.
.
.
.
"Dinosaurs"



Hey... I don't even believe in jeebus! -Homer


--------------------
" I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. "

"Experience is the meaning to life" -me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Zeus]
    #526335 -

Deleted by admin

Edited by enter (01/20/02 04:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Zeus]
    #526338 -

I've got one (or a few) word(s) for everyone...

none of us know anything!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Anonymous]
    #526342 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: World Spirit]
    #526345 -

i use words loosely, you'll have to forgive me...
but a faith or a belief is not really knowledge, not matter how much you believe it to be true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: World Spirit]
    #526346 -

Well if your all a figment of my mind, then maybe you don't really know anything, and it is me who knows everything.....lol

Whatever works for you works for you.....Be it christian...hindu...homo.....schizo....alien abductee...whatever if it gets you to a higher level of thinking and into a spiritual sence of being, then its great. Just perhaps not anothers cup of tea.


--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Anonymous]
    #526348 -

hang on... i lost myself. i'm tired, forgive me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #526350 -

there we go...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Anonymous]
    #526365 -

hmmmmm.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Pynchon]
    #526368 -

indeed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Anonymous]
    #526375 -

indubitably...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Pynchon]
    #526376 -

delicious...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Anonymous]
    #526378 -

Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Pynchon]
    #526379 -

i'm not touching that one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Anonymous]
    #526381 -

"....and you couldn't even smell it..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: Zeus]
    #526545 -

Bill Hicks on Christianity:

Fundamentalist Christianity - fascinating. These people actually believe that the bi.., er, the world is 12 thousand years old. Swear to God. What the..? Based on what? I asked them.


"Well we looked at all the people in the Bible and we added 'em up all the way back to Adam and Eve, their ages - 12 thousand years." Well how fucking scientific, okay. I didn't know that you'd gone to so much trouble. That's good. You believe the world's 12 thousand years old? "That's right." Okay I got one word to ask you, a one word question, ready? "uh huh." Dinosaurs. You know the world's 12 thousand years old and dinosaurs existed, they existed in that time, you'd think it would have been mentioned in the fucking Bible at some point.


"And lo Jesus and the disciples walked to Nazareth. But the trail was blocked by a giant brontosaurus... with a splinter in his paw. And O the disciples did run a shriekin': 'What a big fucking lizard, Lord!' But Jesus was unafraid and he took the splinter from the brontosaurus's paw and the big lizard became his friend. And Jesus sent him to Scotland where he lived in a loch for O so many years inviting thousands of American tourists to bring their fat fucking families and their fat dollar bills. And oh Scotland did praise the Lord. Thank you Lord, thank you Lord. Thank you Lord."


Get this, I actually asked one of these guys, OK, Dinosaurs fossils - how does that fit into you scheme of life? Let me sit down and strap in. He said, "Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith." Thank God I'm strapped in right now here man. I think God put you here to test my faith, Dude. You believe that? "uh huh." Does that trouble anyone here? The idea that God.. might be.. fuckin' with our heads? I have trouble sleeping with that knowledge. Some prankster God running around: "Hu hu ho. We will see who believes in me now, ha ha." [mimes God burying fossils] "I am God, I am a prankster." "I am killing Me." You know, You die and go to St. Peter... "Did you believe in dinosaurs?" "Well, yeah. There was fossils everywhere" Thuh [trapdoor opens] "Aaaaaaarhhh!" "You fuckin idiot." "Flying lizards, you're a moron. God was fuckin' with you!" "It seemed so plausible, ahhhh!" "Enjoy the lake of fire, fucker!"


You ever noticed how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved? Ya ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks liked He rushed it.


They believe the bible is the exact word of God - Then they change the bible! Pretty presumptuous, hu huh? "I think what God meant to say..." I have never been that confident.


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #526582 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: World Spirit]
    #526664 -

Dude c'mon, Bill Hicks was specifically talking about Fundamentalist Christians, not Christians in general. I just thought it was funny... Hell, I grew up a Catholic and they didn't even believe that shit.
Thanks for your, um, help though.


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #526671 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got... [Re: World Spirit]
    #526689 -

Ugh. Those were not my words. My name is Adam, not Bill Hicks.
Do I have to put a cautionary forewarning on my posts- "Those words that are not directly my own- may not reflect my opinion"?
I'm sorry if I have offended you my friend , please do not take offense.
It sucks when 'senses of humor' clash.


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Edited by KeepAskingTime (01/20/02 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some Christians and the Atheist
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Swami 15,249 119 07/31/02 07:19 AM
by Sclorch
* Christianity
( 1 2 3 all )
Digs 6,661 49 07/12/03 06:44 AM
by nubious
* christians and evolution Lazerouth 890 9 09/20/03 03:55 PM
by fireworks_god
* Space Impact Responsible for the Survival of Christianity? Jackal 970 5 06/24/03 02:24 PM
by fireworks_god
* Dinosaurs and the bible :P
( 1 2 3 all )
Gomp 2,733 42 01/11/05 01:37 AM
by Zekebomb
* How did dinosaurs get here?
( 1 2 all )
drugcheese 3,646 28 09/30/02 07:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Christian Spiritual Experiences
( 1 2 all )
LordPeter 4,522 23 12/11/01 06:44 AM
by LOBO
* Question about different Christian sects superpimp 1,426 12 08/08/03 06:32 AM
by gnrm23

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,521 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.