Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

!2 armed god/goddess?
    #5255787 - 02/02/06 03:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

ok, so basically ive been going through a rapid shift of consciousness over the course of the past few months, literally ive opened my third eye and my abilities in both understanding of reality and sensual perception, as well as 'sight beyond sight' (sorry i had to)has become amazing

literally im to the point where i can see the inside of my entire body, i can feel the inside of my skull (and see what im feeling) (if you have ever gotten out of the flow of time you will know what im talking about i think...)

anyway basically im undergoing a shift in understanding sound, where basically you feel sound both with the mind and body or either or, dont ask i dont feel like explaining right now, but anyway

i see a different picture than one of my counterparts does (hes done lots of drugs and i have done relatively few [had some hardcore experiences though] so our perceptions are rather different, even if equally accurate, mine are much simpler but more imaginative while his are much more... more detailed i think)

anyway, point being i come to a point during 'dance' where i see my arms, but it is not simply where my arms are and where my mind has to be to feel where they are

but its broken down more (this is hard for me to describe) to the point where i see 6 sets of arms, of which i am pretty sure relate to different energy, or emotional frequencies (perhaps the 6 chakras considering this one is most likely perfecting my third eye)

so my question, lol, if anyone got this far, is who would the 12 armed god/goddess be, ive seen pictures many a time but i was never really aware of what or who this was, i know shiva was the 4 armed one

is there a 12 armed one or is shiva the only multi-armed one?

ne way, thx for ne thing in advanced

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: !2 armed god/goddess? [Re: TheGus]
    #5255869 - 02/02/06 03:41 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

righteous

:thumbup:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: !2 armed god/goddess? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #5263083 - 02/04/06 03:43 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I know what you mean by "rapid shift in consciousness the past few months" I have had a shift in consciousness recently too although mine isn't quite like what you described. Were all different but equal.

peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order