Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAbermelin
Gnome Hat

Loc: In The Mycelial Network
Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: radio879]
    #4090475 - 04/24/05 12:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

And i suppose your a master organic chemist who knows exactly what goes on when you take a shitty extracted kitchen chemist DMT sample, pretty white crystals or no, and stick it in an enviroment filled with organic HCL and a array of microbes, some of which have been disabled by an organic maoi.

oh, but i forgot, everything is always cut and dry. yeah, you take DMT freebase and it converts to HCL in your stomach and everything works out exactly how you imagine it would, because our stomachs are just pure HCL lab grade acid, thats it, nothing else could possibliy be in there.

no, my experience isnt ego, its credibility. And fyi, vomiting is part of the ayahuasca experience, and believe it or not, its what causes you to peak. If your going through all that effort to avoid the nausea, then maybe you should stick to the "fun" drugs.

personally, i dont think children should be playing with ayahuasca, or any analogue thereof.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: Abermelin]
    #4090495 - 04/24/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, you are an idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Nice "two shroom" rating, Dr Shulgin!

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4090498 - 04/24/05 12:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Also, HCl(aq) isn't organic, good one though! "organic HCl" lol, thats hilarious!

--------------------

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4090830 - 04/24/05 03:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Abermelin said:
And i suppose your a master organic chemist who knows exactly what goes on when you take a shitty extracted kitchen chemist DMT sample, pretty white crystals or no, and stick it in an enviroment filled with organic HCL and a array of microbes, some of which have been disabled by an organic maoi.

It really doesn't take a master chemist to know that stuff man.  As soopa said, it's basic shit.  MAOIs don't inhibit any microbes (please explain what it would even mean for a "microbe" to be inhibited.  Actually, don't explain, please.)  Oh, did you mean enzymes, which have absolutely nothing to do with the conversion of any remotely basic substances to the HCl salt when you stick them in a vat of pH 2-4 solution of HCl no matter what other crap is in there with them unless you also happen to throw in a shitload of Tums? as well?  You're not fooling anyone man.

Quote:

oh, but i forgot, everything is always cut and dry.

Watch me ignore that.

Quote:

yeah, you take DMT freebase and it converts to HCL in your stomach and everything works out exactly how you imagine it would,

You're the one that's imagining things.

Quote:

because our stomachs are just pure HCL lab grade acid, thats it, nothing else could possibliy be in there.

Your words, not mine.

Quote:

no, my experience isnt ego, its credibility.

Where is your credibility?  I haven't seen a shred of it since I first starting reading your posts. 

Quote:

And fyi, vomiting is part of the ayahuasca experience, and believe it or not, its what causes you to peak.

:blah:

Quote:

If your going through all that effort to avoid the nausea, then maybe you should stick to the "fun" drugs.

Unless I missed something, avoiding nausea is not the reason for extracting the DMT in this case. 

Quote:

personally, i dont think children should be playing with ayahuasca, or any analogue thereof.

So then, you've probably never tried it right?  Or are you also a hypocrite

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #4090840 - 04/24/05 03:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

He must have edited his post. He was talking about "organic" HCl(aq). I've never heard of organic molecules that don't contain carbon, maybe this guy is on to some new discovery. The other possibility, of course, being hes a maroon.

--------------------

Offlinedumbsnake34
Crazy Dude
    #4097791 - 04/25/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Abermelin,

You need to not make so many statements about stuff you know close to nothing about. You are confusing the discussion and wasting people's time because they must correct you. You are wrong, simply put and I see you making false corrections all over the place. You obviously have no business posting replies on the advanced mycology forum. Frankly, I wish I could just block you from the posts because you provide nothing useful. Personally, I am an organic chemist and what everyone else is saying is right.

And fyi, nausea may be caused in part by DMT and maois, but that only makes up for a negligable amount of nausea. Most comes from setiment (sp?) and other chemicals that are not recognized as active.

Your stomache has a pH of less than 4 and DMT HCl has a pKa of greater than 8 which means that your stomach would infact make DMT HCl out of more than 99.99% of it, but that is beside the point anyway because once either form of DMT hits your stomache it will quickly reach equilibrium which means that both DMT HCl and DMT freebase are the same once ingested. The difference, however, may come from the fact that it is harder to extract DMT without an acid and DMT freebase can boil off while brewing, but whatever.

Quote:

So I guess my question for you is, why are you playing around with ayahuasca?

--------------------
mmmm, daydreaming

OfflineDarkie
Bitches n hoes dont mean a thing
 User Gallery

Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: dumbsnake34]
    #4101163 - 04/27/05 12:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So getting back on topic. I got some MHRB. I got some rye. I got some jars. I got some time. What should I do here? If you tell me, so i dont have to think too much, I'll do the experiment and post the result in like a month.
So gonna screw around with some mung beans but that is for a different post.

--------------------
You gotta wake up to get faded but you gotta get up to get paided.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: Darkie]
    #4101827 - 04/27/05 05:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do an acid/base extraction of your MHRB to obtain DMT crystals. Prepare your rye as usual. When you go to case your grains, add the DMT crystals. Incubate, case, fruit, eat, hopefully trip balls for a week, post the conclusive report, be paraded down Shroomery Blvd. Have massive waves of hot shroomery chicks throwing their thongs at you. Get laid a lot. Some steps not guaranteed.

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: SoopaX]
    #4102153 - 04/27/05 09:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
Do an acid/base extraction of your MHRB to obtain DMT crystals.
Prepare your rye as usual.
When you go to case your grains, smoke the DMT crystals.
Post the conclusive report of your visions of being paraded down Shroomery Blvd. Having massive waves of hot shroomery chicks throwing their thongs at you and getting laid a lot.
Incubate, case, fruit, eat.

:blush: :grin:

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: debianlinux]
    #4102204 - 04/27/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hahah :smile:  OK, save 40mg so you can smoke it.  Doing the extraction, usign all your crystal, and it NOT working would be horrible!!

--------------------

Offlinefleaballs
Stranger
    #4167353 - 05/12/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"and arent active orally, even with an MAOI"

Phamahausca?

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: fleaballs]
    #4167456 - 05/12/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've read that using a DMT rich plant like mimosa in your substrate increases potency even though most of the DMT is burned while PCing supposedly not all of it is destroyed, and what reamins is turned, by the mushroom into 4-HO-DMT or psilocybin. I had an idea of adding mimosa that has been sterilized with rubbing alcohol to a sub after PCing, but haven't tried it yet..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Offlineradio879
Stranger
Re: addition of DMT experiment - couple q's [Re: Kalix]
    #4189656 - 05/18/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, this may help answer questions about how the mycellium makes psilocin/cybin/baeocystin/4-ho-nmt/etc.  Check out pages 58 and 59 :smile:
They added DET and got 4-ho-det and 4-po-det out, and adding DMT results in more psilocin/cybin.  Also adding NMT results in more baeocystin/4-ho-nmt.  I'd be curious about adding that kind of bark (forget the name, des..illinous or whatever) which has a lot of NMT as well as DMT in it.

http://webdoc.sub.gwdg.de/diss/2004/jensen/jensen.pdf

As for destroying the DMT when PC'ed, i'd say make it a salt first (hcl or whatever) that way it should be saved.  You could just dissolve some DMT freebase in some water, and add an acid little by little until the ph is around 7.  Use that water as part of the water adding it to the water you'd use for the substrate. 

Check out dmtworld.org for extraction questions/info.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom