Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
The Bad Trip - A test from god?
    #326576 - 05/26/01 07:33 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ok, this might sound wierd cause im really stoned... buuut....

you know how when you eat shrooms you feel guilty about stupid shit youve done in the past? we'll if you just got done killing someone or something like that and ate a dose, youd more than likely have a bad trip... maybe this is what "god" intented to happen ya know? like back in the day to see if someone is righteous or something, theyd make them eat shrooms and if he started flippin out then he was full of guilt, therefore he's been doing bad things....

does that make any sense at all???????

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: The Bad Trip - A test from god? [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #326698 - 05/26/01 11:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well I think i get what you are trying to explain. But first for myself to interpret it I would have to take god out of it. Feeling guilty is all within the self, if you look upon your self as some righteous person. I think the shrooms would allow you to think deeper into why you did it and everything but nothing can be changed in the past, so you feel guilty only wishing you could have changed it.

I don't necessarily think that person would flip out either. Maybe if you tried making the person feel guilt you could bring it out of them and then maybe the person would "flip out" or something of that nature. But you could simply put any bad feelings in some person while they are trippin and watch em flip.

Does that make sense to you? ;)

Peace,
Droz

-- "Eat what shall be eating." --

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: The Bad Trip - A test from god? [Re: Droz]
    #326939 - 05/27/01 10:37 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yea it makes sense.... just seems like a good way back in biblical times to see if someone is full of guilt and stuff....

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag