Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 | 8720 | 8721 | 8722 | 8723
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: JoeTherapist] * 2
    #29688518 -



belintaf asked if I'd look at some stuff in the microscope that requires some bacterial spores, so I figured I'd let em spend some time in the other SAB.

Stanky ass bathroom

For science.

Quote:
Pss pss pss pss
Such a beautiful cat!!!



I read that and made the noise and he waltzed right over.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 5
    #29688528 -

Catching up on my back taxes.



A few more days. A few more jars. 

56 on their way.

Aye, noku. Check it out. Im  "ball'n"    big  baby




Edited by callmehippie (10/07/26 03:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 12
    #29688562 -



Hey there fiends

Can't get my camera in focus on it, so in the pic it looks like some bacchy goop, but here's Gymnopilus junonius



Ps papuana 'Lucy' has some cleaning up to do I guess



First subaeruginosa of the year



First cyanescens of the year




--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29688575 -

callmehippie said:
Cathing up on my back taxes.



A few more days. A few more jars. 

56 on their way.

Aye, noku. Check it out. Im  "ball"in big  baby







hot damn thassa lotta jars. how many varieties you got running / how many tubs is that going to?

gonna be a nice winter for ol hip!


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 12
    #29688586 -

Harvested my one ready Niveotropicalis fruit.



Printing the cap and took 10 clone samples out of it.
That's what 18 months of waiting for a few fruits can do to you ๐Ÿ˜€

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tweeq] * 7
    #29688589 -

Rasmodius said:
callmehippie said:
Cathing up on my back taxes.



A few more days. A few more jars. 

56 on their way.

Aye, noku. Check it out. Im  "ball"in big  baby







hot damn thassa lotta jars. how many varieties you got running / how many tubs is that going to?

gonna be a nice winter for ol hip!



9 varieties.  2-3species.

I guess 25-40 ish take home/yogurt containers/shoe boxes. 

1-2 per container.



To many.  My grow space will be in full rotation.  I hopes. Hehe




Prepping. Tax



--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29688590 -

:kaneclap: what a beut


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29688640 -

:camping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29688777 -

GenesisCorrupted said:


I got white plants today.
White Japanese anemone and white cyclamen.



:neat:


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Cakewonder] * 10
    #29689317 -

TTBVI Clone on water agar. Rescued from a bacterial tub. 2 days of growth, I think this guy is going to be my saving grace.



--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Lo-Z] * 7
    #29689600 -

Crimson Rambler, Gym. Luteofolius, Auto Blueberry :leaf:



--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wedgie] * 7
    #29689918 -

Ok this is getting a bit overwhelming. Good problem to have but damn. I just finished harvesting/dehydrating the first tub yesterday and theres another one ready to go.

Also got another one with good surface colonization, I noticed that leaving the pseudo casing layer really fluffy resulted in more even surface colonization compared to the previous 2 tubs that I patted the casing down and colonization was a bit more patchy.

The tub at the bottom of the shelf is the one recently harvested, was rehydrated and sent there today.

Top tub is Hillibilly Pumpkin that I sent to bulk 3 days ago, still no surface activity but I have to admit having done a pretty thick pseudo casing layer on that one... its foggy tho, I trust it will come through.

Then at the bottom theres a pic of the tent, theres a stack of 15 90mm agar plates with clones from the recently harvested tub.

Except the top tub (hillibilly) everything else is Jack Frost.

And last, that first harvest in jars with a pretty big food safe silica gel pack on each. 1 liter jars.















--------------------
How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organized religion - exclusive groups created to manage control, a dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope, his followers nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their - their dopamine of ignorance, addicts afraid to believe the truth - that there is no order, there's no power, that all religions are just metastasizing mind worms meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that want to run us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wedgie]
    #29690174 -

Wedgie said:
Gym. Luteofolius

[]




I didn't realize they look like that, for some reason. I assumed they were more yellow/orange, I forget what species grows in my neck if the woods, I think its also luteofius but I forget, but I've possibly walked right by one that looks like that, I was scanning falling logs for orange/yellow mushrooms lol


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: gopher] * 6
    #29690643 -

Oh yeah brutha, they can look pretty different! Check them out maybe
next time if you see something similar for sure! Here's some examples.

They.. fascinating, seem red/crimson and yellow orange yes! Strange
because they look rather different cultivated indoors. More of a purple
to pinkish color. Same species, spawn batch, etc. everything! (Gym.Luteofolius)
Indoors @ room temp:

If one told me they're not Luteofolius and instead Purpuratus I'd probably
believe it. They look so similar.
The smell, the odor is very pleasant but strong, smells like we need to
bake a pizza ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซ for all that fresh cubensis/oyster/button mushroom-scent..:lol:


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 0_tonin] * 3
    #29690669 -

0_tonin said:
Ok this is getting a bit overwhelming. Good problem to have but damn. I just finished harvesting/dehydrating the first tub yesterday and theres another one ready to go.

Also got another one with good surface colonization, I noticed that leaving the pseudo casing layer really fluffy resulted in more even surface colonization compared to the previous 2 tubs that I patted the casing down and colonization was a bit more patchy.

The tub at the bottom of the shelf is the one recently harvested, was rehydrated and sent there today.

Top tub is Hillibilly Pumpkin that I sent to bulk 3 days ago, still no surface activity but I have to admit having done a pretty thick pseudo casing layer on that one... its foggy tho, I trust it will come through.

Then at the bottom theres a pic of the tent, theres a stack of 15 90mm agar plates with clones from the recently harvested tub.

Except the top tub (hillibilly) everything else is Jack Frost.

And last, that first harvest in jars with a pretty big food safe silica gel pack on each. 1 liter jars.

















:whacker:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tripdawg420] * 8
    #29690751 -

Eungella, Albino Australian clone shoebox #2 coming in much better than the first (actually clean spawn)



Koh Samui cakes started to pin, and I see something that seems Albino/Leucistic. And here I was, about to retire this after getting prints since I was really interested in KSSS and it was mislabeled.



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


Huskies' Grimoire
The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Easy Instant Pot Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Wedgie]
    #29690944 -

Wedgie said:
Oh yeah brutha, they can look pretty different! Check them out maybe
next time if you see something similar for sure! Here's some examples.

They.. fascinating, seem red/crimson and yellow orange yes! Strange
because they look rather different cultivated indoors. More of a purple
to pinkish color. Same species, spawn batch, etc. everything! (Gym.Luteofolius)
Indoors @ room temp:

If one told me they're not Luteofolius and instead Purpuratus I'd probably
believe it. They look so similar.
The smell, the odor is very pleasant but strong, smells like we need to
bake a pizza ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ„โ€๐ŸŸซ for all that fresh cubensis/oyster/button mushroom-scent..:lol:




hi man looking nice!

what substrate you use for the indoor tub? did it have more than one flush?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: pilzezuechter] * 3
    #29691044 -


It's shoebox time for these 2 jars :rockon:

Posting my helper for clout


--------------------

Edited by fontinalis666 (10/08/26 05:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29691071 -



Why won't these beautifully pop out the top the jar instead of the sides? They still worth eating if I fetch them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Shroomhead2] * 2
    #29691103 -

Even the most miserable little blackened abort is still made out of entirely psychoactive materials. Why would that mushroom not be psychoactive? Of course you can eat it.
Pic tax


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 | 8720 | 8721 | 8722 | 8723

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,659 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1496 1497 )
BeefExtreme 469,211 29,934 10/09/26 08:37 AM
by nuds
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,054 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* A new forum for Cultivation Pictures..... ThorA 3,662 10 05/31/01 12:55 PM
by dumlovesyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,229,987 topic views. 28 members, 156 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.111 seconds spending 0.086 seconds on 15 queries.