Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 | 8720 | 8721 |
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29683382 -

:lol:

:wobble:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 11
    #29683411 -

Feels good to have myc on agar again, been about a year or so since I've grown anything.



Bonus Trichocereus



--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Saxifrage] * 5
    #29683494 -


Streaked this plate a month and a half ago and someone finally decided to do something 👀


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: poke1150] * 10
    #29683576 -

poke1150 said:
Some chonkers from 2nd flush of a natal moon variant





Updated pic of these big boys


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: poke1150] * 2
    #29683582 -

Bruh pacman eaters :eek:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bloodssonnew] * 5
    #29683645 -

Hell yeah, the Ghost gang for sure, those ruffled caps tho'  :1upshroom:

Welcome to the Cake party Avery A


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushLuvR77] * 5
    #29683724 -



few jars to mono

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ogelite] * 11
    #29683804 -



Well, here we have the only Matias Romero (MS) cake. Inoculated on 28/08 — after 34 days it produced a mediocre first flush and had pretty low pinning overall.

But the most important thing is that there will be cleaner spores.

I don't know why, but I like them. These meatier stems, the veil separating so cleanly... Let's see how the second flush behaves.

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf] * 12
    #29683887 -

Nice picture, Belintaf! Those are some strong fruits there. Always love seeing a grow of classics.
——


Lil upskirt shot of Mex VC


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MojaveMyc] * 1
    #29683905 -

Thank you so much, MojaveMyc.

On the other hand, I just fell in love with the translucency in the caps of your photo. :loveeyes:

I think it looks sublime.

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf] * 2
    #29683979 -

Any time! 🙂

And thank you my friend. Such a pretty species. When I pulled them out this morning, I knew I just had to capture these caps. Hope your day is stellar 🤎


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MojaveMyc] * 6
    #29684008 -

First go at LC. Got a bunch of 100ml media bottles figured why not? Josex poke to .2% malt, 7 days in.



Bonus, some plates I'll do transfers on tomorrow.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bluescreen] * 7
    #29684027 -



Another puffball just so happened to grow in my backyard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: langten69] * 8
    #29684101 -

First KSSS pin ever is flashing me his hog



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bluescreen] * 1
    #29684277 -

bluescreen said:
First go at LC. Got a bunch of 100ml media bottles figured why not? Josex poke to .2% malt, 7 days in.



Bonus, some plates I'll do transfers on tomorrow.





That's funny, I've got my plates on my vinyl shelf too! 😂. Currently got a tub sitting on top of a stack of them as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bluescreen] * 1
    #29684294 -

bluescreen said:
First go at LC. Got a bunch of 100ml media bottles figured why not? Josex poke to .2% malt, 7 days in.



Bonus, some plates I'll do transfers on tomorrow.





Looking good with the lc :smile:

Whenever I get off my ass n buy some jars il get back to culting though omfggg I'm so fuggin tired n been for last 4 days idk why :stoned:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tbone8352] * 1
    #29684300 -

tbone8352 said:
bluescreen said:
First go at LC. Got a bunch of 100ml media bottles figured why not? Josex poke to .2% malt, 7 days in.



Bonus, some plates I'll do transfers on tomorrow.





That's funny, I've got my plates on my vinyl shelf too! 😂. Currently got a tub sitting on top of a stack of them as well.



I'm in a micro apartment and my wife is happy I do this stuff but I get a corner and the records are in the corner haha. Other shelves are full of other mush stuff, and records.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bluescreen] * 4
    #29684366 -




Just started a 10-2 batch here. You can see the little wedge I spawned directly with spore. I can't wait to watch it overtake the popcorn like an invasive virulent plague and infest every popcorn seed for its needs.
I hope the shrooms will reward me with great trips. I nurture them they nurture me. Mwahahhaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Shroomhead2] * 7
    #29684478 -

Another couple days later. 38 jars along there their merry way!



We moving around at a good pace.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 6
    #29684529 -


fuck this nerd


plated 3 new ochras. one strong one from a streak plate and two gifts (s/o Marxcelium via tree and gordo). two more zinnii from swab since my tweezer streaks didn't take. buncha wild alabama and a couple of the giveaway tat plate that I let grow out too long. All but zinnii also sent to popcorn. I fucking love popcorn spawn. Worth the work.

Oh and there's some of those hair pill novelty grow blob plates in there too. I think they're gonna throw regular white rabbit based on how healthy the plate looked, but would love to be surprised. That leaves one jar I'm forgetting.... I'm not going back down to read it.


got 4 shoeboxes going, hillbilly cluster pulling waaaaay ahead, most are just now breaking coir.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 | 8717 | 8718 | 8719 | 8720 | 8721 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,656 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1480 1481 )
BeefExtreme 464,160 29,600 10/06/26 09:42 AM
by PuffM4gicDr4gon
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,155 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,046 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,979 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,660 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* A new forum for Cultivation Pictures..... ThorA 3,662 10 05/31/01 12:55 PM
by dumlovesyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,227,321 topic views. 17 members, 156 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.105 seconds spending 0.087 seconds on 16 queries.