Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 |
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: shroom_fae] * 1
    #29680037 -

I think you are correct in that ACC was an APE clone/isolate. At least judging by this post

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29229802#29229802

But it's the only information I can find from its developer referencing it as though it's from APE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 5
    #29680193 -


Good to have some shoeboxes running again, even if they're just stragger jars from this summer. Tidal wave up top in a small one since the other half went to a novelty grow container.


Been on a millet kick for awhile because NSNS is so attractive, but breaking up that zap jar reminded me how much i love popcorn, and it's been awhile since I did a 10lb bag, so here we go. Had some random BRF left over from cake wars, so I poured it in during the soak. No real plan here. Will it even stay around or just get drained off? Will it gum up the jars? Dunno. Can't hurt that bad. Just throwing spaghetti here, fuck it.


Cake war jars doin okay


And of course the plate reader. I am just dummy stoked on this. Tickled pink.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 6
    #29680240 -

My second flush after dunking has some fat boys.



Compared to the first flush



--------------------
A recent experience with a heroic dose as per Terrance mckennas philosophy. I have had a life changing experience and I plan to continue to use this healing medicine on a monthly basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushroomsKnow] * 8
    #29680294 -

A couple of photos from this morning...



Matias Romero that I finally recovered from a print that was dirty AF. I like the consistency of the stem and the smell it puts off โ€” itโ€™s already printing. And on the right, Thai Pink Buffalo (T2) on my own brown rice grain โ€” the selection didn't turn out to be anything special โ€” but there they go!



And here we are, still recovering Matias Romero from the Puck.

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushroomsKnow] * 10
    #29680296 -

Ipomoea tricolor flowerbud


Hyoscyamus albus


Ps zapotecorum starting to deliver the goods



Nicotiana rustica

Edited by Churpee Choozle (09/28/26 07:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 3
    #29680309 -

Agar Wedge said:
I think you are correct in that ACC was an APE clone/isolate. At least judging by this post

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29229802#29229802

But it's the only information I can find from its developer referencing it as though it's from APE



If it's truly just an APE ISO, not the best name, Country Cock is an actual cross, PE x Hillbilly Pumpkin. If anyone has a more personal way to reach Axman that would be great.


But yeah, it's a fantastic fruiter. Got 1000g from 2 quarts grain at a 2:1 ratio with pseudocasing.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 14
    #29680321 -

Weekly photo dump!

Glam shots:




2 trays worth from the last few days:



--------------------


I'm just a clown dancing to the sins of mankind.

-Captain Spaulding

Back in business
Cake wars III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: kingboomer] * 11
    #29680495 -





Australian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 8
    #29680750 -

Was starting to worry this jar was just gonna stall out because I could really only see a little growth on the top, but these little dots appeared all the way at the bottom. The other jar contammed, but this one is looking good so far. Might throw together another one like this one soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 2
    #29680834 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:





if I ate those shrooms I could play that guitar :grin:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mackload] * 5
    #29680881 -

3 days later.

25 jars made up and inoculated.




Next stop. Bulk city!:breakdancing:
:mushdance:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: callmehippie] * 6
    #29680897 -



Hell yeah, grain day here also. And some alder chips, starting my outdoor patch way too late for the season but fuck it, gonna see if it will fruit late in the garage.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 4
    #29680919 -

Agar Wedge said:
I think you are correct in that ACC was an APE clone/isolate. At least judging by this post

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29229802#29229802

But it's the only information I can find from its developer referencing it as though it's from APE



Huskies said:
Agar Wedge said:
I think you are correct in that ACC was an APE clone/isolate. At least judging by this post

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29229802#29229802

But it's the only information I can find from its developer referencing it as though it's from APE



If it's truly just an APE ISO, not the best name, Country Cock is an actual cross, PE x Hillbilly Pumpkin. If anyone has a more personal way to reach Axman that would be great.


But yeah, it's a fantastic fruiter. Got 1000g from 2 quarts grain at a 2:1 ratio with pseudocasing.




My apologies Iโ€™m just seeing this, I think I hold the possible answers, never had the key to a mystery before how fun

Me and Ax traded genetics 1 year and 7 months ago, part of that trade was me giving him a wedge of Country Cock I had originally gotten from SlugWorm, allegedly, the post linked is 3 months after the trade. I donโ€™t know when he did the giveaway but I assume it was shortly after our trade and during the beginning of my hiatus.

Safe to assume that in the post linked he was offering it up as an adjacent alternative and the โ€œpictured aboveโ€ is to the picture in his post of the grow

:kenthumbup:

Tax: Zinnii taking off on brf


--------------------
๐•ด๐–‹ ๐•ด ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‹๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–š๐–•๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tri] * 6
    #29681000 -

Dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: divineverdance]
    #29681006 -

divineverdance said:
Dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹



:popcorn::rockon:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bloodssonnew] * 5
    #29681039 -

PE flush 3



Time to toss the cake, the corner is triched out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: langten69] * 4
    #29681134 -

Uhm so yes. Now we're back to tropical weather again. The alleni pins shriveled up. Oyster buckets petered out. Instead we've got flowerpot bispo and ugly Ganoderma




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 3
    #29681135 -

another day another dollar :shrug:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tri]
    #29681136 -

Tri said:
Agar Wedge said:
I think you are correct in that ACC was an APE clone/isolate. At least judging by this post

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29229802#29229802

But it's the only information I can find from its developer referencing it as though it's from APE



Huskies said:
Agar Wedge said:
I think you are correct in that ACC was an APE clone/isolate. At least judging by this post

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29229802#29229802

But it's the only information I can find from its developer referencing it as though it's from APE



If it's truly just an APE ISO, not the best name, Country Cock is an actual cross, PE x Hillbilly Pumpkin. If anyone has a more personal way to reach Axman that would be great.


But yeah, it's a fantastic fruiter. Got 1000g from 2 quarts grain at a 2:1 ratio with pseudocasing.




My apologies Iโ€™m just seeing this, I think I hold the possible answers, never had the key to a mystery before how fun

Me and Ax traded genetics 1 year and 7 months ago, part of that trade was me giving him a wedge of Country Cock I had originally gotten from SlugWorm, allegedly, the post linked is 3 months after the trade. I donโ€™t know when he did the giveaway but I assume it was shortly after our trade and during the beginning of my hiatus.

Safe to assume that in the post linked he was offering it up as an adjacent alternative and the โ€œpictured aboveโ€ is to the picture in his post of the grow

:kenthumbup:

Tax: Zinnii taking off on brf





Hell yeah! Thanks for solving the mystery!:mushroom2::rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge]
    #29681140 -

โ€ฆthat still doesnโ€™t solve it fully!

I mean sounds like he either got an albino country cock naturally or crossed it with his ape? Does anyone remember the giveaway?

Pretty sure the ape I have I did get from him but not sure on the timelines at all.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 | 8716 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* PF Cakes not fruiting after about week in SGFC..except this one giant chonker.. jmmf 301 5 06/11/22 07:04 AM
by jmmf
* Making CHONKER cakes out of three-wick Bath and Body Works candle jars! ThePoopTree 703 15 11/03/19 03:52 AM
by ThePoopTree
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1455 1456 )
BeefExtreme 458,168 29,112 09/29/26 11:12 AM
by Mackload
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,223,706 topic views. 15 members, 148 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.117 seconds spending 0.087 seconds on 16 queries.