Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29310340 -

The spawn ratio might be it...

I usually have more than I need, and end up puttin extra jars in so they don't go to waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #29310343 -

i like high ratios on the classics but i believe thats how my apes were micro'ing.  fuckin hate that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1234go]
    #29310348 -

1234go said:
cronicr said:
Sometimes I simply move my tubs to a different side of the room and off the floor , weird little changes can have decent outcomes




I'll give something like that a try next time. Mine are always on the floor.
I'm always blaming moisture content in the substrate, keep getting the small fruits with the first flush...pissin me off.
That, and the dry corners.



You grow mushrooms?


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29310352 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
i hate micro fruiting.  never did figure that out but i suspect its from high spawn ratios.  lower ratios seem to pin less and give bigger fruit.


i wrote a prep tek at one point, but it boils down to doing some math and weighing everything:

brick weight x 4.25-4.4 = waterweight in grams (= ml)

i go wetter in winter which seems counter intuitive.



I dunno man this was 1:4 and none of them got over like 3 inches tall. Granted it was a vendor MS but still. My 1 anecdotal experience with completely unknown variables says it might not be the case :lol:



Edit to add: ate 5g Saturday and they went pretty hard so I wasn't mad about it after that

Edited by boxtrotalpha (08/11/25 01:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Enlil]
    #29310357 -

Enlil said:
After what he did, I wish nothing but the worst on him, and I hope he dies a slow, painful death.



I honestly don't even remember what it was :shrug:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: LotKid] * 2
    #29310361 -

serious enough for a perma but not serious enough for death. enlils just trying to be edgy around us hardcore folk:gangsta:

consider it a form of flattery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29310366 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
i hate micro fruiting.



Okay... pardon my utter noobishness...


What... the fuck... is.... micro fruiting?

:uhno:





mushboy said:
serious enough for a perma but not serious enough for death. enlils just trying to be edgy around us hardcore folk:gangsta:

consider it a form of flattery.



Fair :lol:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Edited by LotKid (08/11/25 01:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: LotKid] * 2
    #29310371 -

when you get a heavy pinset and they all break veil at like half an inch tall.  ill usually scrape it off in the trash and force a second flush.

Edited by BeefExtreme (08/11/25 01:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy]
    #29310372 -

mushboy said:
serious enough for a perma but not serious enough for death. enlils just trying to be edgy around us hardcore folk:gangsta:

consider it a form of flattery.



You guys are giving me blue balls


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29310377 -

brother its been years for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29310378 -

LotKid said:
BeefSupremeJr said:
i hate micro fruiting.



Okay... pardon my utter noobishness...


What... the fuck... is.... micro fruiting?

:uhno:





This shit :crankey:




--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Kloakk] * 5
    #29310382 -



:crankey:

Edited by mushboy (08/11/25 01:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29310387 -

Im glad someone else said it bc I've felt like a snob for feeling burdened by this. I dont want to spend an hour plucking and trimming 250g. 🤷‍♂️


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29310389 -

Smellyhobbit said:
You grow mushrooms?




Not nearly as often as I used to, but occasionally yeah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29310392 -

brother ive thrown tubs out the window straight into the dumpster for micro'ing on me.  pisses me off and i never did sort it out.

milky been getting straight bangers lately tho with really low ratios.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29310401 -

I always chalked it up to genetics or over field capacity bulk


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29310408 -

its a compound issue for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29310423 -

ThurmanMurman said:
Im glad someone else said it bc I've felt like a snob for feeling burdened by this. I dont want to spend an hour plucking and trimming 250g. 🤷‍♂️



Mow them down with a chefs knife and make a strong tea with them fresh.

I have also thrown away smol guys though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 2
    #29310429 -

ThurmanMurman said:
KlarnEvil9 said:
Quote:
ThurmanMurman said:

They're not allowed. People don't know this, but part of Piggy's job is to run off the normies.




They're a bunch of high-falootin' duck farts.



Confession: I still think about this on a regular basis.




Then I nailed it.

And you're welcome. :biggrin:


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids] * 2
    #29310432 -

tryptkaloids said:
I always chalked it up to genetics or over field capacity bulk




I've always thought mine came from too high spawn ratio... I haven't grown anything but weed in 2yrs but I dropped some wedges the other day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,702 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,160 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,987 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybin Azurescens Indoor Cultivation Experiment... doctor_kandee 3,233 2 02/22/05 04:37 PM
by doctor_kandee
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,053 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,999 topic views. 23 members, 95 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.