Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 7940 | 7941 | 7942 | 7943 | 7944 | 7945 | 7946 | 7947 | 7948 | 7949 | 7950 | 7951 | 7952 | 7953 | 7954 | 7955 | 7956 | 7957 | 7958 | 7959 | 7960 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: milkboy] * 2
    #29096804 -

A good morning for sure!


si=p40454R72ABNTWY3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: YoshiTrainer] * 22
    #29096853 -

Newbie's first natals


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: YoshiTrainer] * 2
    #29096896 -

YoshiTrainer said:
A good morning for sure!


si=p40454R72ABNTWY3



:lol:

Ever since my surgery my sense of time has been all distorted, we need routine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: milkboy]
    #29096899 -

My brains having a hard time comprehending how many pins there are.  That’s beautiful dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: TheGreatDellion] * 19
    #29097026 -



So close but so far


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 19
    #29097062 -



Huautla :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: oat bag] * 18
    #29097101 -


This fahts cross gives me very unique but small fruits


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 15
    #29097195 -

I told ya they’re special needs children lol.  It’s the yeti in em.  They should get much bigger in later flushes.  I’m having to do some pretty wide net casting to find the larger phenos.  These were both f3 clones


But then so are these


So you really gotta dig em out

What you have is probably an f3 so lots of room for improvement  That’s assuming you got spores.  I sent the f1 out to a few buds and they accidentally ended up in the marketplace (I’ve since shut that down) so they’ve made the rounds.. I was kinda surprised to see you had em.  Yours actually look a lot like the f1 culture


So you’re still pretty close to home base :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: tree frog] * 2
    #29097242 -

tree frog said:



Bisporus second flush.



Amazing grow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Adas] * 11
    #29097257 -

First bisporus fruits and fuck I love the color


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Throwaway] * 10
    #29097278 -

Throwaway said:






+48 hours :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: EniQma] * 22
    #29097279 -

Gave these MiB a drink last night and by the end of a scorching day they filled right out




Lot of exploded stipes

But for 2 mini tubs that’s an impressive yield, definitely growing more of these guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 3.A.M] * 10
    #29097299 -

Day 22 after I sent them.  Mexican, TOC




So these grain jars were my first attempt using WBS.  They were so wet, for which I knew my mistake was simply impatience (no allowing the boiled grains to dry before jarring them) but I just went against the grain (no pun intended) and nocc’ed them up.  12 days, several shakes and they look really good.  I know I rolled the dice on them but it worked out in my favor



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: milkboy] * 9
    #29097315 -

milkboy said:
Carnonos said:
420MarriageIguanas said:
DV8DUG said:
So I've never seen this before...

 



same, I just had some like that a couple days ago and thought it was cool




Had the same thing happen with an outdoor tub grow as well, I see it now and then...





I once had an albino var. that would almost only produce fruit like that, so weird....





This was my favorite




Only seen it twice in my life, literally the very first cubensis I ever cultivated and a wild azureescens


--------------------
Fuck you i miss my Goddamn fucking cat. Don't listen to anything I say, cuz im still probably 10 grams deep! ight cuh, deadass, Nam sayin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: John_1098] * 19
    #29097490 -

taxes


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: BeefExtreme] * 11
    #29097630 -

Pretty mush Beef



Pic tax


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #29097651 -

sporeless gt.  my best culture.  its all anyone ever wants anymore.  id rather grow yeti for myself but i just end up eating what everyone wants me to serve so here i am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29097653 -

Very pretty, either I haven't been paying attention or I just didn't pay attention but I know that my lack of attention means I haven't seen those before.

:biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: DERRAYLD] * 2
    #29097654 -

see my gallery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: BeefExtreme] * 12
    #29097664 -

2nd flush of GT's bigger yield than the first flush O.o



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 7940 | 7941 | 7942 | 7943 | 7944 | 7945 | 7946 | 7947 | 7948 | 7949 | 7950 | 7951 | 7952 | 7953 | 7954 | 7955 | 7956 | 7957 | 7958 | 7959 | 7960 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,659 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1495 1496 )
BeefExtreme 469,045 29,919 10/09/26 06:47 AM
by BeefExtreme
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,160 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,054 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,666 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* A new forum for Cultivation Pictures..... ThorA 3,662 10 05/31/01 12:55 PM
by dumlovesyou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,229,785 topic views. 20 members, 174 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.119 seconds spending 0.091 seconds on 18 queries.