Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29043985 -

That would be unconstitutional.

What we SHOULD do is open the borders and let people come and go as they please, work as they please, etc.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29043989 -

I’m sure the great legal minds of Washington can find a way to make illegals do prison labor.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29044008 -

Why is it always one dumbass extreme or the other? Open boarders are a terrible idea talk about destroying the economy. its like you people are actively trying to fuck things up. People in this country have everything they want and still complain. :facepalm:

Edited by Enlil (12/03/24 01:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044015 -

Enlil said:
That would be unconstitutional.

What we SHOULD do is open the borders and let people come and go as they please, work as they please, etc.




Circular migration used to be a thing in the US. Worked well, but guess someone didn't like it. :shrug:


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044069 -

Enlil said:
That would be unconstitutional.

What we SHOULD do is open the borders and let people come and go as they please, work as they please, etc.





This is how you spread tuberculosis in America. I suppose some TB wouldn't do in America.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044075 -

I doubt closed border types believe TB is real.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29044095 -

TB isn't real, it's actually brain parasites that migrated to the lungs.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29044114 -

christopera said:
I doubt closed border types believe TB is real.



Closed border people are why a TB test is apart of the closed border immigration process.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044130 -

I seriously doubt that.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29044225 -

So you think someone that wants a wide open free to cross no restrictions border, put a TB test as a requirement for long term entry? Just one more barrier to overcome to get in? Someone who wants open boarders put that there?

(Side note: Tourists do not need a TB test they are free to spread all the TB they want)


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (12/03/24 04:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044233 -

I never said anything like that.

You just have no proof that TB test advocates are also pro-closed borders.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29044239 -

It's literally a metric of an un open border.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044252 -

budmanman said:
christopera said:
I doubt closed border types believe TB is real.



Closed border people are why a TB test is apart of the closed border immigration process.



Proof?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29044275 -

This is a water makes things wet kind of thing.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044277 -

It really is.  Closed border people are why closed borders exist, so obviously they are also why a TB test is part of a closed border system since there would be no closed border system without closed border people.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044292 -

Maybe open boarder people want an open boarder, that you have to apply to, to cross, that will have metrics to check and make sure you are not some kind of criminal or violent mentally ill person, or full of dangerous illnesses like TB.

With maybe speed through gateways for people with high value talents and skills to get in easier and quicker to benefit us as a nation. So that we can pluck the most valuable people from other nations like some kind of valuable asset to the nation.

While also putting road blocks and hurdles for people who are likely to be low value added to the nation.

And if anyone breaks the rules and gets in they will be cuffed, jailed, tried and sent back to their country of origin through deportation.

Like an open boarder that is closed off for most people though.

Maybe they want it open like that.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (12/03/24 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044309 -

Maybe red is green, up is down, and trump is smart.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044314 -

It's all relative.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044337 -

Doubtful


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044394 -

If Trump is dumb then why did Elvis Presley want to meet him?



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* ---
( 1 2 3 all )
EntheogenicPeace 4,466 46 09/19/06 08:56 PM
by wilshire
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* U.S. biggest facist country of the world, ever...
( 1 2 all )
paddo 1,602 32 08/18/04 05:42 PM
by Anonymous
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,140 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.04 seconds on 18 queries.