Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 7764 | 7765 | 7766 | 7767 | 7768 | 7769 | 7770 | 7771 | 7772 | 7773 | 7774 | 7775 | 7776 | 7777 | 7778 | 7779 | 7780 | 7781 | 7782 | 7783 | 7784 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Azhiaaziam] * 15
    #28967744 -


Grain prep and lc day


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 10
    #28967918 -



--------------------
β€œAll this buttoning and unbuttoning”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 999999999] * 1
    #28967926 -

999999999 said:




Be careful - that kinda looks like the T1000 pretending to be a mushroom. Pretty wild looking - mind if I ask what it is?


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #28967937 -

Thanks.
first generation of Country Cock Monokaryon x Lucid gates Dikaryon
dunno, for my reference, I labeled the bag Lucid Cocks :naughty: but silver surfers isn't bad either :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 999999999]
    #28967972 -

999999999 said:
Thanks.
first generation of Country Cock Monokaryon x Lucid gates Dikaryon
dunno, for my reference, I labeled the bag Lucid Cocks :naughty: but silver surfers isn't bad either :shrug:



Silver Surfers is a good choice, imo.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #28967984 -

cronicr said:

Grain prep and lc day



Your shit looks like my shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Jocko] * 3
    #28968048 -

They're pretty convenient hey , I can run two all Americans outside two prestos inside and get alot done in a day


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr]
    #28968054 -

cronicr said:
They're pretty convenient hey , I can run two all Americans outside two prestos inside and get alot done in a day



I long for a house out in the country where I would have the privacy I need to do something like that. I got sketched out taking a dozen mason jars inside with my neighbor out front. Surely paranoid, but I also find a lot of safety in that.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 11
    #28968183 -

The Ghost of HBO. Shows up just in time for Halloween. Thanks, outlaw!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #28968198 -

ThurmanMurman said:
cronicr said:
They're pretty convenient hey , I can run two all Americans outside two prestos inside and get alot done in a day



I long for a house out in the country where I would have the privacy I need to do something like that. I got sketched out taking a dozen mason jars inside with my neighbor out front. Surely paranoid, but I also find a lot of safety in that.



I live right downtown...but I also live where it's legal to have 2.5 grams of heroin and meth


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr]
    #28968200 -

cronicr said:
ThurmanMurman said:
cronicr said:
They're pretty convenient hey , I can run two all Americans outside two prestos inside and get alot done in a day



I long for a house out in the country where I would have the privacy I need to do something like that. I got sketched out taking a dozen mason jars inside with my neighbor out front. Surely paranoid, but I also find a lot of safety in that.



I live right downtown...but I also live where it's legal to have 2.5 grams of heroin and meth



Oh well that's...nice. 🀣


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #28968205 -

Yeah things are a little ass backwards here these days ...good old BC


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: cronicr]
    #28968212 -

cronicr said:
Yeah things are a little ass backwards here these days ...good old BC



Is psilocybin decriminalized or just meth and heroin? That would be insane.


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 11
    #28968252 -



First tampanensis attempt pinning in a straw/RGS bottle, cased with cactus soil. Tiny, size of a ballpoint pen tip but still stoked :crazy2:


--------------------
So anyway, uh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: So Anyway] * 16
    #28968270 -

FP+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Scorpious_Skin83] * 8
    #28968305 -



Natalensis - spawned the 22nd, 1:2 and roughly 1qt top layer. Absolutely ripped through the coir and fully colonized in less than a week. So pretty. Im apparently getting a feel for surface conditions cuz she's glistening like fresh snow under a full moon. 4 other boxes looking like this and 3 more not far behind. So stoked. Shit makes me all sentimental and wanting to go on a thank you rant, but I wont. Lmao Ill save the thank you for when I make it rain prints all up in heeya. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 15
    #28968353 -

Was gifted some awesome genetics by a wonderful member of the community. A chunky ass β€œ Choppa β€œ



--------------------
Because everything has its origin
And I come going from place to place from the origin...





Edited by TardisTrip (10/01/24 12:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: TardisTrip] * 14
    #28968462 -




:fullerpepsi:


--------------------
πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΄ πŸ„° πŸ„Ό    πŸ„² πŸ„» πŸ„Έ πŸ„½ πŸ„Ά πŸ…† πŸ… πŸ„° πŸ„Ώ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Pnin] * 19
    #28968502 -

Couple more Kodama tubs





--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: 999999999] * 1
    #28968512 -

999999999 said:




Dude I would totally buy these "silver surfers" they have an amazing look!


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existenceβ„’

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 7764 | 7765 | 7766 | 7767 | 7768 | 7769 | 7770 | 7771 | 7772 | 7773 | 7774 | 7775 | 7776 | 7777 | 7778 | 7779 | 7780 | 7781 | 7782 | 7783 | 7784 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 569 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1459 1460 )
BeefExtreme 458,724 29,197 09/30/26 04:53 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
McMan 26,642 93 05/06/01 01:56 PM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,224,154 topic views. 15 members, 192 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.124 seconds spending 0.097 seconds on 16 queries.