Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1215 | 1216 | 1217 | 1218 | 1219 | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | 1227 | 1228 | 1229 | 1230 | 1231 | 1232 | 1233 | 1234 | 1235 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #28678308 -

Indeed, the verbose pontification. Does nothing to conceal the underlying ignorance it attempts to camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #28678312 -

durian_2008 said:
I looked up the purposeful use of the chemicals, which one party cannot afford to throw away and which another party has to buy.

A closed system can be justified without state interference.

So the suggestion ought not be triggering, politically. It's not religious nor a social justice narrative.

Why the struggle session?



Justify it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 2
    #28678315 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #28678327 -

durian_2008 said:
According to the climate change theorists, we don't whether the lakes will freeze or boil.

But, the free market provides an incentive to recycle industrial waste.

Quote:
Hexavalent chromium can be used as a chemical feedstock in various industrial processes, particularly in the manufacturing of pigments, dyes, and chromates. It is also used in electroplating, leather tanning, and other metal finishing applications. Additionally, hexavalent chromium is used in anti-corrosion coatings, wood preservation, and in the production of certain types of ceramics.





Wut


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28678713 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28679192 -

koods said:
Dementia Don

https://twitter.com/guelphgirlchris/status/1762598478033592704?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg



:lolsy:
The new Trump platform  "birthing full term babies is wrong"


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28679197 -

He keeps calling "swastikas" by "swastickers" in some combitions of sticker and swastika.

He seemed plastered in that one religious broadcasters rally. Not sure if he was just tired, plastered, or out of his mind. He made a pledge to protect AM radio, which isn't under any threat that I am aware of. But he was pandering, we know crazy people love AM radio.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28679337 -

I asked a question about repurposing waste.

I would have been impressed by just about any show of initiative.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008]
    #28679398 -

Ice9 said:
koods said:
Dementia Don

https://twitter.com/guelphgirlchris/status/1762598478033592704?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg



:lolsy:
The new Trump platform  "birthing full term babies is wrong"



What did he mean though? Was he trying to talk about abortion or was the problem that babies might come out of a man's vagina?


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #28679400 -

I took the initiative to tell you that your question demonstrated a lack of understanding in two different subjects.

Perhaps you should take the initiative to learn something, instead of demonstrating your immense ignorance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenericHero]
    #28679407 -

(I'm not a member of his cult following.)

In context, a 9 months old fetus is being called a baby.

It's exit from the womb is being called a birth.

It's termination is being considered a form of infanticide.

You're straining at gnats and swallowing the proverbial camel.

:wetself:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenericHero]
    #28679409 -

GenericHero said:
Ice9 said:
koods said:
Dementia Don

https://twitter.com/guelphgirlchris/status/1762598478033592704?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg



:lolsy:
The new Trump platform  "birthing full term babies is wrong"



What did he mean though? Was he trying to talk about abortion or was the problem that babies might come out of a man's vagina?



He meant aborted.  Talking about nonexistent full-term abortions is the anti abortion crowds favorite pastime


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28679413 -

durian_2008 said:
I looked up the purposeful use of the chemicals, which one party cannot afford to throw away and which another party has to buy.

A closed system can be justified without state interference.

So the suggestion ought not be triggering, politically. It's not religious nor a social justice narrative.

Why the struggle session?



Kryptos said:
I took the initiative to tell you that your question demonstrated a lack of understanding in two different subjects.

Perhaps you should take the initiative to learn something, instead of demonstrating your immense ignorance.



What was your fix for captive industries and their pollution, and why is your way better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #28679416 -

I don't have a fix. If I did, I would rule a multi million dollar chromium recycling empire.

You don't have a fix either. I'm actually certain that you don't even grasp the problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28679421 -

Ice9 said:
Talking about nonexistent full-term abortions is the anti abortion crowds favorite pastime



Quote:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html

Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28679422 -

Ice9 said:
GenericHero said:
Ice9 said:
koods said:
Dementia Don

https://twitter.com/guelphgirlchris/status/1762598478033592704?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg



:lolsy:
The new Trump platform  "birthing full term babies is wrong"



What did he mean though? Was he trying to talk about abortion or was the problem that babies might come out of a man's vagina?



He meant aborted.  Talking about nonexistent full-term abortions is the anti abortion crowds favorite pastime



Ha. Isn't that what they call a "strawman"?


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28679429 -

Kryptos said:
I don't have a fix. If I did, I would rule a multi million dollar chromium recycling empire.

You don't have a fix either. I'm actually certain that you don't even grasp the problem.



Quote:
It is commonly found in industrial wastewater...



Quote:
Both electroplating and precipitation methods are commonly used in industrial processes to extract chromium from aqueous solutions efficiently.



Quote:
The syngas produced during plasma gasification consists of hydrogen, carbon monoxide, and other combustible gases, which can be used as a fuel source for generating electricity or as a chemical feedstock.



I'm not ignorant. That gives me useful ideas. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008]
    #28679434 -

durian_2008 said:
(I'm not a member of his cult following.)

In context, a 9 months old fetus is being called a baby.

It's exit from the womb is being called a birth.

It's termination is being considered a form of infanticide.

You're straining at gnats and swallowing the proverbial camel.

:wetself:



What point am I missing?
durian_2008 said:
Ice9 said:
Talking about nonexistent full-term abortions is the anti abortion crowds favorite pastime



Quote:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html

Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.





Are you saying your link is proof that they happen or are you trying to demonstrate that talk happens on both sides?

If the latter, I think the prolife crowd talks about it with much more frequency. The only time it is brought up in my household is in response to wacky news articles like the recent Alabama supreme court ruling.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: durian_2008]
    #28679444 -

durian_2008 said:
Kryptos said:
I don't have a fix. If I did, I would rule a multi million dollar chromium recycling empire.

You don't have a fix either. I'm actually certain that you don't even grasp the problem.



Quote:
It is commonly found in industrial wastewater...



Quote:
Both electroplating and precipitation methods are commonly used in industrial processes to extract chromium from aqueous solutions efficiently.



Quote:
The syngas produced during plasma gasification consists of hydrogen, carbon monoxide, and other combustible gases, which can be used as a fuel source for generating electricity or as a chemical feedstock.



I'm not ignorant. That gives me useful ideas. :shrug:



Hey, Ice9, you ever electroplate syngas? Man claims it's a useful idea!

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenericHero]
    #28679449 -

I believe that infanticide has always happened informally. 

Death paneling and assisted suicide becomes ever more politically correct.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1215 | 1216 | 1217 | 1218 | 1219 | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | 1227 | 1228 | 1229 | 1230 | 1231 | 1232 | 1233 | 1234 | 1235 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ron Paul's isolationism would have helped Hitler according to John McCain
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Paleocon 8,134 123 12/12/07 03:37 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* HITLER WAS A SOCIALIST
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 5,292 40 02/25/07 12:16 PM
by gluke bastid
* Hitler V Saddam
( 1 2 all )
germin8tionn8ion 4,487 28 07/03/04 09:20 AM
by Ed1
* In Defense of Referencing Hitler
( 1 2 all )
Ancalagon 3,033 28 06/25/05 11:00 PM
by LSDempire
* How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power (long) ekomstop 1,383 5 09/28/04 05:16 PM
by Phred
* Bush and Hitler - Parallel Lives
( 1 2 3 all )
Prajna 3,434 52 01/01/06 06:39 PM
by RandalFlagg
* 2020 VISION What will Canada look like in 15 years?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 10,885 65 12/12/19 01:38 PM
by JohnRainy
* Can Bush pardon Hitler?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 2,798 44 12/30/08 12:42 PM
by Phred

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,620 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.