Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: zorbman]
    #9499851 - 12/26/08 10:41 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

He sold metals to the germans in WW2 while it was illegal to do so in the US. But yes it's not as if I actualy expect him to pardon hitler. Hitler wasn't christian enough to recieve bush's pardon. Only the rich-ous may exit the land of cain.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #9501482 - 12/27/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It feels so good to see my whipping boys suffering so badly.  I guess this means you all have come out of the closet.  Bush is still the president and you are unemployed and destitute with no future and lots of brain damage from drugs.

Italy is one of the most rogue states in the world. The Roman empire was based in Rome and killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. After that, the Roman empire turned into the Roman Catholic church which killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. In World War II, Italy allied themselves with Hitler and killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. After WWII, the communists came to power in Italy and allied themselves with Stalin and killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. The Mafia is a product of Italy and continues to kill and enslave more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Luddite]
    #9502014 - 12/27/08 12:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Luddite said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It feels so good to see my whipping boys suffering so badly.  I guess this means you all have come out of the closet.  Bush is still the president and you are unemployed and destitute with no future and lots of brain damage from drugs.

Italy is one of the most rogue states in the world. The Roman empire was based in Rome and killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. After that, the Roman empire turned into the Roman Catholic church which killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. In World War II, Italy allied themselves with Hitler and killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. After WWII, the communists came to power in Italy and allied themselves with Stalin and killed and enslaved more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. The Mafia is a product of Italy and continues to kill and enslave more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

Nignored :awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#9502022 - 12/27/08 12:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

Thanks Priz, for the Christmas present of the luddite troll being banned!

Enjoy it while it lasts.

It'll be back within a week.

Farsighted as always, Zorby.

--------------------

Offlineroxes_kh
it tickled the inside my brain
Male

Loc: right behind you
    #9502055 - 12/27/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:lmao:

--------------------
since when can the weather man predict the weather yet alone the future
-Dr Emmett Brown

:vaped:http://shroomotopia.net/index.php?showtopic=12561
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8191476

new items for sell pm for information and requests starting 5/20/12

InvisibleVirus_with_Shoes
Pastor of Muppets
Male User Gallery

Loc: Zuid-Holland, Nederland
    #9503408 - 12/27/08 05:05 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So long, douchebag. Ignored.

--------------------

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

#9505380 - 12/28/08 02:05 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

wow phred strikes again?

lame.

I'm ignoring you again too...

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
Conquer's Club

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #9505688 - 12/28/08 03:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

> So long, douchebag.

Please don't flame.  (That goes for others that have been as well!)

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Learyfan]
    #9506347 - 12/28/08 08:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Read this article about the con artist you worship.

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#9506662 - 12/28/08 10:45 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

double post

Edited by Luddite (12/28/08 10:48 AM)

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#9506672 - 12/28/08 10:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

One thing you might notice with these long haired lay-abouts is that they always use Hitler as the symbol of evil, but never Joseph Stalin, the infamous dictator of the Soviet Union, who killed and enslaved more people than Hitler.  They don't want to make their comrade look bad so they never talk about him.

Edited by Luddite (12/28/08 10:49 AM)

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#9508437 - 12/28/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9508593 - 12/28/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Relevance?

Mods, admins: Since when is puppetry not grounds for being permanently banned?

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Redstorm]
    #9508714 - 12/28/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Is the luddite a puppet (or user of puppets)?  If so, what usernames?

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Minstrel]
    #9508731 - 12/28/08 06:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Great_Satan and Los_Pepes. There may be more, but these are the ones I remember.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Redstorm]
    #9510140 - 12/28/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Relevance?

Mods, admins: Since when is puppetry not grounds for being permanently banned?

Such posters are useful idiots for those running the show here.

He will never be permanently banned.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#9512998 - 12/29/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Angel at the Fence a Fake, Holocaust Love Story Fiction Not Fact

Herman Rosenblat, author of the Holocaust love story Angel at the Fence has admitted that his tale is a fake.  Rosenblat's admission that he did not meet wife of 50 years Roma Radzicki through the fence of a concentration camp has shocked and outraged Holocaust survivors but comes as no surprise to historians who questioned many of the book's finer details.

Angel at the Fence was published by Berkley Books, part of the Penguin Group, in February and was an immediate reader favourite.  Touted as a story of human endurance during the Nazi domination of Germany, Angel at the Fence was touted by some as the next Diary of Anne Frank.  Author Herman Rosenblat has been asked to return all proceeds to the Penguin Group.

Angel at the Fence was an Oprah's Book Club selection which elevated the story and the author Herman Rosenblat to instant fame.  Oprah's pick of Angel at the Fence also brought the historic inaccuracies under greater public scrutiny.  On December 26 Oprah, Penguin Group and author Herman Rosenblat vehemently defended the story's truth.

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/angel-fence-fake-holocaust-love-story-fiction-not-fact

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#9513004 - 12/29/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Murders Among Black Youths Rising
By LARA JAKES, AP

WASHINGTON (Dec. 29) - The number of young black men and teenagers who either killed or were killed in shootings has risen at an alarming rate since 2000, a new study shows.
The study, to be released Monday by criminologists at Northeastern University in Boston, comes as FBI data is showing that murders have leveled off nationwide.
Not so for black teens, the youngest of whom saw dramatic increases in shooting deaths, the Northeastern report concluded.
Last year, for example, 426 black males between the ages of 14 and 17 were killed in gun crimes, the study shows. That marked a 40 percent increase from 2000.
Similarly, an estimated 964 in the same age group committed fatal shootings in 2007 — a 38 percent increase from seven years earlier. The number of offenders is estimated because not all crimes are reported, said Northeastern criminologist James Alan Fox, who co-authored the study.
"Although the overall rate of homicide in the United States remains relatively low, the landscape is quite different for countless Americans living, and some dying, in violence-infested neighborhoods," Fox said.
Seizing on President-elect Barack Obama's incoming administration as an opportunity for more funding, Fox added: "There is an urgency for reinvestment in children and families. In essence, we need a bailout for kids at risk."
Obama will be the nation's first black president.
The study partly blamed Bush administration grant cuts to local police and juvenile crime prevention programs for the surge in crimes by young black men and teens. Incoming Vice President Joe Biden has promised funding to put 50,000 new police officers on the street to help bring violent crime rates back to a decade-long annual decline that began in the mid-1990s, after then-President Bill Clinton provided local officials with money to hire 100,000 new cops.
Nationwide, the number of murders and violent crimes overall dropped last year after increasing in 2005 and 2006, according to annual data compiled by the FBI. Overall, however, murders have risen by about 8 percent between 2000 and 2007.
The FBI reported 10,067 arrests in murder and non-negligent manslaughter cases in 2007. Half of the people arrested — 5,078 — were black. Almost 10 percent of black people arrested for murder were under age 18, the FBI data show.
The number of young white men who committed gun-related homicides also rose over the same period, the Northeastern study showed, but not as dramatically. In 2007, an estimated 384 white males age 14 to 17 shot someone to death, up from 368 in 2000.
The numbers of homicides committed by women and teenage girls — whether black or white — were relatively few, the Northeastern study found.

http://news.aol.com/article/murders-among-black-youths-rising/288527

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9513185 - 12/29/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

the crimes of stalin & communists is taboo :blush:

--------------------

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Re: Can Bush pardon Hitler? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9515940 - 12/30/08 12:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

bored stiff there is no shortage of new threads if you want to talk about them go ahead.

I wish I could call an entire segments of the political spectrum closet homosexuals in reference to people on the board and have no need to fear someone actually banning for flaming. Face it Luddite is a troll who flames all the time and he gets a free pass. Why? Is he a supporter, mod or sponsor? Nope... he's just some right wing troll.

--------------------
Conquer's Club

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale