Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: mushroomnoodle]
    #27304994 -

I think its a vegetable dye and the chips dont get treated prior. Im basing that on the consideration that mulch degrades and you put them around plants. There would be no sense treating them.


--------------------
Im not loved because im worthy, Im loved because youre good - Matthew West (Good)

You never know, when and where the shrooms will grow.

Subaeruginosa Guide

Tinned Fish and Seafood Ratings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: OOISI] * 1
    #27305500 -

First finds of urban subs for a few years. Much prefer bush hunting and finding the pretty specimens in beutiful surroundings. Just over a 100g dry which I'll use to give to friends and the rest for micro dosing. Strange but i only ever want to trip on bush subs the last few years. My bush spot yet to produce but I can't fuck'n wait. North Eastern suburbs.
Peace and love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: coma 72] * 2
    #27306585 -

Only a couple of subs for today, south eastern suburbs.
Wasn't out hunting though. Just a small surprise going about my daily business. :lol:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #27307421 -




First post and first finds of the season. Can't remember my old account details
Here's to a fresh start! Found in the hills after a short stroll yesterday
Some long stemmed beauties. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: mushroomnoodle]
    #27307458 -

mushroomnoodle said:
Suffice said:
So can anyone briefly explain subs and treated chips. Obviously not ideal but are subs...subs? Should look through the forum but we are on subject 😎

I only ask as I have just collected quite a few from a fairly public place which had the black mulch base.




Does anyone have insight on the black mulch in particular? I found a decent little patch next to someone's driveway with that mulch. The black is apparently a dye and probably harmless, but the chips could have been treated prior?



I'd like to know myself. Just found some this morning while taking a stroll and spotted a patch in someone's front yard. It wasn't that really artificial looking black mulch but still very dark. I picked a few nice handfuls but i'm wondering if they're safe to consume.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: LemanTheLoner]
    #27307469 -

I'd like to also know! There's (seemingly) only one way to find out but I'm not willing to take the chance haha

Also... First little finds for the season! Super happy and excited!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: jagsthebags]
    #27307676 -



Today in central vic :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: gil1558]
    #27307713 -

My first find of the season, haven't really been looking properly. Stumbled upon a new spot with a LOT coming up in grass over tanbark...might have to have another look in a couple of days :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: standingstill] * 1
    #27307782 -

Enjoying this season, plenty of bush subs out and about.



--------------------


                                                    Alan Watts:
           
            "But my dear man, reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: THHR23]
    #27307803 -

:shockandawe:

So many awesome finds rolling through this thread now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: jagsthebags]
    #27307858 -

Im willing to take the chance and will report back from the other side...99.9% certain all is good as CCA treatment was banned years ago.

The thing that's gets me is the patch I found 'blued' up like a motherfucker...so these could level up like no other 😇

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Suffice]
    #27309046 -




Great weather coming :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Jenk]
    #27309090 -

Hmmm



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Exterior7]
    #27309115 -

Exterior7 said:
Hmmm






Those are not subs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: OOISI]
    #27309148 -

Hey, I'm new here but have been picking Subeaeruginosa around Victoria for years.
This year has been a surprising bumper season for me so far.. I usually  get the bulk of my picks out of the city, bush subs usually found down around the Otways and Dandenongs.
I know of a couple of spots around the inner suburbs and don't typically get big hauls but enough to keep me happy. However this year I've managed to stumble upon 5 or so separate patches close by to where I live, and have been blown away by the density and size of the shrooms fruiting there.. Actually what really amazes me as that it seems no else is looking in these areas.
Anyway I have some pics!




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Jenk]
    #27309162 -

I’m getting closer I can smell it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Exterior7] * 2
    #27309287 -

South eastern suburbs of Melbourne;
Lots of Subs about;














































Galerina (bottom left) mixed with subs (top right);

Looks like someone left these behind, I saw another picker or two lurking around...

~
So this one I would've normally called a dense cluster of wavy subs but after posting these on discord, RogerTheRetard had claimed that they are Psilocybe cyanescens.;





I was also curious about these seeming how the gills seemed to resemble that of P.Tasmaniana, so I posted them on the discord as well to see what he thought. After getting the "1 Billion %". Any shred of doubt is gone.
Psilocybe tasmaniana.;








Some Galerina growing in a patch of tassies;

~


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Nickoloxious] * 1
    #27309329 -

:fuckyeah:
Fuck yeah Nick, I'm especially LOVING those images of Psilocybe cyanescens and Psilocybe tasmaniana!
Such beautiful specimens!!!
Very nice!!!
:borat:


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: RogerTheRetard] * 1
    #27309336 -

This picture of Psilocybe tasmaniana is outstanding...
I nominated this one for POTM...
Nickoloxious said:
Psilocybe tasmaniana.;




:splooge::firecum:


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Nickoloxious] * 2
    #27309352 -

Nickoloxious said:





This is my favourite image. I love this phenotype... red-brown caps with frosty veil-remnants high up around the rim of the cap.


--------------------
Im not loved because im worthy, Im loved because youre good - Matthew West (Good)

You never know, when and where the shrooms will grow.

Subaeruginosa Guide

Tinned Fish and Seafood Ratings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,947 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
ragu 45,172 446 02/17/22 08:17 AM
by BasilBush
* ★★★ Official Nordic / Baltic P. semilanceata season 2021 ★★★
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ST1R 10,667 133 11/20/21 06:49 AM
by Anglerfish
* Everyone from the PNW please check this out!! id... kadakuda 2,535 14 09/15/04 08:31 PM
by thearmedforces
* First UK Liberty Cap find of 2021
( 1 2 3 all )
Masher 19,586 50 09/09/21 05:09 AM
by Anglerfish
* Melbourne Victoria Australia (many pics, subs/ spores etc)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
suboriginal 88,065 60 06/17/18 02:56 AM
by Scibe23
* SA Actives 2021
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
bobwastakenS 25,213 259 04/02/22 10:08 PM
by bobwastaken
* P. subaeruginosa season in Tasmania/Victoria indica 4,569 12 03/19/06 06:16 PM
by indica

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
52,094 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.