Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26497422 -

Enlil said:
Protip:  If your argument requires an opponent to answer your question, it's probably not going to be a very effective argument.



It did not - by refusing to answer you have exposed the weakness of your original argument which was my intimation in the first place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26497429 -

Lol, okay.  Now you're just boring me.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26497434 -

Good lets change the subject

WHO IN HERE IS SICK OF WATCHING THE TRUMP RALLIES:picard:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26497437 -

You actually watch Trump rallies?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26497442 -

Is that 1 black guy still in the background all the time?

Edited by feldman114 (02/21/20 06:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26497447 -

Enlil said:
You actually watch Trump rallies?



Yeah i watched for about 5 seconds today


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feldman114]
    #26497448 -

I've never watched a Trump rally.  I've heard him speak enough to know that he's got moderate dementia, and it's hard to listen to.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26497449 -

How about creeepy Joe Biden?:rofl2:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26497451 -

Lol, Biden sounds like some crazy old man taking credit for everything that ever happened on the planet.  With Trump, I kinda pity him.  With Biden, I just think he's gotta figure out that people just don't like him.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 2
    #26497453 -

he's a lying, dog-faced, pony soldier

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26497460 -

Biden stories are like Caesar Augustus minnows nibbling at him underwater.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26497465 -

If Trump and all of the Democratic candidates joined forces and served as co-presidents, they might equal one human being of average intelligence.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26497521 -

Omg - so Bernie now admitted he was told a month ago that the Russians were trying to help his election campaign. Does anyone else think he should have front footed the media fallout? His sudden finger wagging at Putin is looking a bit less genuine now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 2
    #26497532 -

He was supposed to reveal secret information for political gain?  That sounds more like Trump's game than Bernie's.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feldman114]
    #26497536 -

feldman114 said:
Yess, Bernie will murder 600 people.



I can think of one I hope is first on his list.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26497552 -

Metoo said:
feldman114 said:
Oh so we now agree that Bernie’s policies mirror FDR’s.
Let’s go a step at a time now, very delicate-like...

Was FDR a good president? Duh, no need for rhetorical Q’s.

Do you agree that FDR’s policies greatly improved the lives of all Americans?



Yes, Bernie's manifesto is similar to what FDR has done but, as you have noted, leaders can take countries in direction different from the one stated before elections.

There are diverging views on whether FDR shortened or extended the great depression (you knew that, didn't you?). Also, the economy in 1930s only had one way to go so I withhold my judgement on whether he was a good president. What is undeniable is that the standards of living generally improved during his reign



Please provide arguments or sources (not nut job sources) on how FDR may have lengthened the Depression. Most of us have never heard these. But then again we spend all our free time reading all three volumes of Das Kapital and Mao's little red book.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26497557 -

Enlil said:
He was supposed to reveal secret information for political gain?  That sounds more like Trump's game than Bernie's.



Fair enough if this was a secret briefing but why has it been de-classified now? If he was free to talk about it a month ago but chose not it it would be mortal to his PR among the liberals. Or am I missing something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26497562 -

And yet, we remain a superpower (with cracks in the pillar). The people currently in office, really run things? Could you imagine them trying to set interest  rates at the Fed?

Is it the epitome of a representative democracy?.....we must vote the wrong people in.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26497565 -

You know, politicans test out when to put out/ disclose information. Sometimes  the press beats them.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (02/21/20 07:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26497572 -

Metoo said:
Fair enough if this was a secret briefing but why has it been de-classified now?



It was leaked today to hurt Bernie tomorrow.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,216 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,496 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,417 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Ya Boy Trump
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,239 81 09/28/17 07:18 PM
by meltdowner
* US States Renamed For Countries With Similar GDPs lonestar2004 413 1 06/22/07 08:22 PM
by zappaisgod
* Intercepted Podcast: Julian Assange Speaks Out as Trumps CIA Director Attempts to Shutdown Wikileaks tdubz 362 1 04/23/17 02:14 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,545 topic views. 5 members, 3 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.