Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26035171 -

Kayne is probably half retarded.  The usual rap bum who got rich and married for status.  I think he'll change his mind on many things when they get old and outdated.

He doesn't seem to be the type with integrity.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26035257 -

Thermal Visions said:
:ooo:




What are a couple of the things you really hate about society?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: relic] * 1
    #26035267 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/05/19 08:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26035293 -

Quote:
I didn't say anything about slavery. You did.



No , your boy  Kanye did . He said black people chose to be slaves . He laid the blame squarely at their feet . I simply suggested you might agree . Do you ? Or do you think he is  just a fucking moron or maybe has brain damage , like me .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26035408 -

XUL said:
In an interview with Letterman, West spoke about wearing MAGA hats in school and the liberal bullies.

I respect Kanye for not being a PC fool who Toadies up to the liberal mob. A Hollywood elite who is a dissenter. Amazing.

"Have you ever been beaten up in high school for wearing the wrong hat?" West asked Letterman. "Liberals bully people who are Trump supporters. It's not just calm. You can't just go and wear the hat."

The Grammy-winning artist later told the former "Late Show" host that Trump voters are being treated "like enemies of America."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-were-all-completely-bullied-by-the-media-to-think-the-same-way.amp

*Waits for liberals to bully Kanye





i admit that broccoli is superior to all other foods

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26035576 -

XUL said:
I voted for Obama mate.

Get your facts straight.

Then came the open border crap, white privilege, hate on our history, toxic masculinity, and all these crazy notions that the Dem party started spinning.



Tell us how Obama is to blame for just one of these things.  :popcorn:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26035803 -

XUL said:
I know, right?

At the time I wasn't dialed in as much. I heard him talking about border security and school. Seemed normal.

Then came the mandates and eventually open border crap, white privilege, hate on our history, toxic masculinity, and all these crazy notions that the Dem party started spinning.

The leftists in Denmark just got smart and brought back borders.

If the Dem party doesn't bring back strong borders in America, their chance of surviving is slim, imo.

Make two changes, a very very strong border hard Immigration laws -- and the Dems will probably win win win win win.



I think they will win anyway because Trump's an ass, but I do think you make a good point on what would be politically expedient. If they let the immigrants who are here now stay and tried to keep future ones out they would gain a lot of voters. If they got big into deportation I'm not sure if it would be a net gain.

But all of us lefties on the forum know you aren't going to keep illegals out, but there is political capital in trying to or even talking about it.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Edited by Brian Jones (06/06/19 08:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Thermal Visions] * 2
    #26035868 -

Thermal Visions said:
:ooo:



Since you seem shy, I'll go first. 

I really despise the way much of society glorifies and values celebrity as if, generally speaking, opinions of famous people carry any more weight than those espoused by some of our friends.

I also hate how dumb society as a whole continues to be; there is no excuse for our stupidity when the majority of us have the accumulated knowledge of all of mankind at our fingertips.  From the disdain for academia to the dumbing down of the electorate to the seeming obliviousness of the proper usage of our/are, here/hear, their/there, etc, it irks the fuck out of me.

And I fucking hate how people continue to vote against their best interests simply because a career liar or a celebrity or a talking head on teevee told them to do so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26036000 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
XUL said:
I voted for Obama mate.

Get your facts straight.

Then came the open border crap, white privilege, hate on our history, toxic masculinity, and all these crazy notions that the Dem party started spinning.



Tell us how Obama is to blame for just one of these things.  :popcorn:



He's not.

But it is true to say that the Dems have changed. They are all on video supporting physical barriers and deportation, but now they don't.

Again, I didn't change. They did.

Notice how the Danish party to the left is winning power back by supporting borders again.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL] * 1
    #26036020 -

Dinosaurs are doomed to the dustheap of history. 

That you're unwilling, unable, or both, to effect change real-time says more about you than about anyone else...and it doesn't say good things, man. 

Roll with the punches, bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #26036036 -

shivas.wisdom said:
XUL said:
Go back and re-read our conversation.



This part?

XUL said:
Because if I am going to debate, I would like to have an operational device.

Whenever I read articles, my phone runs out of space from cookies or something and times out. It says, something went wrong: reload? I hit reload and after two times it says: send feedback.

I can't even read an article without loading it 6 times.

Be patient or fuck off.





:lmafo:

Amazing excuse.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: relic]
    #26036080 -

Dinosaurs are making a comeback.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: relic]
    #26036085 -

But that doesn't change the fact that Dems flip flop Ed on borders.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26036088 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/06/19 10:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26036102 -

It's already being built. Some by the government and one piece of private.

I am free. This is America baby

Wooo!


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26036113 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/06/19 10:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26036116 -

One piece at a time is better than none.

Trump is the last hope for more barrier since Dems flip flopped and changed up on their voters.

TRUMP 2020


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26036120 -

:ooo:

Edited by Thermal Visions (06/06/19 10:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: Thermal Visions]
    #26036126 -

All we can do is keep supporting border enforcement, physical barriers, and deportation.

If we get a bit here and there, then it's good.

Perhaps one day the Dems will favor borders again. Like in Denmark.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kanye West admits that liberals are bullies [Re: XUL]
    #26036179 -

XUL said:
All we can do is keep supporting border enforcement, physical barriers, and deportation.

If we get a bit here and there, then it's good.

Perhaps one day the Dems will favor borders again. Like in Denmark.



The US will never be like Denmark, we have too many people that want to destroy the their own nation. That doesn't happen in homogeneous countries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ann cuntler attacks on liberals... fiction ?
( 1 2 3 all )
MushMushi 4,912 56 03/17/17 06:09 PM
by Luddite
* Head-in-the-Sand Liberals lonestar2004 2,068 19 12/28/16 01:42 PM
by Luddite
* Liberalism
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 5,781 88 12/03/02 03:13 PM
by Xlea321
* Yup, no liberal media double standard. luvdemshrooms 694 1 04/07/04 05:01 PM
by TrueBrode
* Liberals - What SHOULD we be doing?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
lysergic 4,904 114 10/02/03 09:40 AM
by Xlea321
* Liberalism and Our Universities - ADV MagicalMystery 1,203 12 10/22/05 01:33 PM
by Prosgeopax
* From the Lebanese people to the so called "civilized" west : "THANK YOU"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MAIA 8,033 132 08/01/06 06:37 PM
by Meat_Log_Smurf
* Liberals suck. So do conservatives.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 11,302 105 01/26/03 12:53 PM
by GoBlue!

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,158 topic views. 5 members, 110 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.