Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: Amnesiac]
    #1744065 - 07/24/03 08:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

maynard is not a replacement for religion.. he HAS a religion and he OBVIOUSLY fucking knows that he is a fucking Luciferian antichrist who hates Christians and God. if you don't believe he loves demons check out Tool's "Opiate" CD.. and also check out the illustrations.. demons raping baby cherubs up the ass, etc.. the whole opiate CD is blaspheming Jesus, cursing Christians, expressing hate, and praising Satan. i literally burned all my tool albums because thats what they are, fucking Tools, and i have no use for their shitty band. i don't care that their music sounds oh so fucking good. think david lee roth, ozzy ozbourne, metallica, jimi hendrix etc. they sound good too. their spiritual inspiration is the devil and they will tell you that themselves. at least hendrix was an unwilling medium... fuck tool... and fuck system of a down for the same damn reason. i almost worshipped those fucking bands and they are openly satanic and they are not worth listening to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: cybernaut3]
    #1744074 - 07/24/03 08:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

lol

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
    #1744103 - 07/24/03 09:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cybernaut3 said:
maynard is not a replacement for religion.. he HAS a religion and he OBVIOUSLY fucking knows that he is a fucking Luciferian antichrist who hates Christians and God. if you don't believe he loves demons check out Tool's "Opiate" CD.. and also check out the illustrations.. demons raping baby cherubs up the ass, etc.. the whole opiate CD is blaspheming Jesus, cursing Christians, expressing hate, and praising Satan. i literally burned all my tool albums because thats what they are, fucking Tools, and i have no use for their shitty band. i don't care that their music sounds oh so fucking good. think david lee roth, ozzy ozbourne, metallica, jimi hendrix etc. they sound good too. their spiritual inspiration is the devil and they will tell you that themselves. at least hendrix was an unwilling medium... fuck tool... and fuck system of a down for the same damn reason. i almost worshipped those fucking bands and they are openly satanic and they are not worth listening to

lol
did you not see where he said ADAM does all the artwork? everyone knows that. and adam is just twisted, he's not a satanist. being a satanist is just as silly as being christian

chill out, loophead

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
    #1744343 - 07/24/03 10:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

could you define "expressing hate" for me?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1744368 - 07/24/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cybernaut3 said:

:rolleyes: I suppose that next you'll tell us that the Beatles worshipped Satan, too.  You're the one that's a fucking tool.  Eat some mushrooms and open up your third eye.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinedawn of a new day
un inglohablante

Loc: Earth
    #1744491 - 07/24/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the idea that maynard is a satanist is absolutely ridiculous. did you read that interview at all? you can interpret the videos/songs/artwork anyway you like, but that's all it is. YOUR INTERPRETRATION.
and to answer the original question, i would much rather listen to maynard and tool for guidance than go to the bible for it.

--------------------
"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?"
- Bill Hicks

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: dawn of a new day]
    #1744692 - 07/24/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe Tool uses the imagery they do, that which you call "Satanic", to filter out pussy-ass religious people who are too filled with fear to understand their message in the first place.

There is no Satan, and the only demons that exist are the ones that your religion has placed inside your mind since your parents first dragged you into church.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1744822 - 07/24/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Kind of hard to worship a deity you don't believe in :wink:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineRavinoff
LethargicSnorting Duck

#1744827 - 07/24/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

LOL cyber, that is by far the funniest post I've read in quite a while, thanks... and again LOL!!!

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: Ravinoff]
    #1744946 - 07/24/03 02:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

tool sucks.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1745084 - 07/24/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hehe i was kinda tweaked out on ritalin and reading that demon site again... i am also recovering from a PCP psychosis. burning all my cds was dumb when i could simply have sold them.  :rolleyes:  anyways on the opiate CD they do indeed say "hail Satan" and call Christians jerkoffs. that pisses me off but it makes perfect fucking sense to the mind. why deny yourself and your lusts when you can have so much fun and become so wise? to the world christians are then jerkoffs and fools. there is no middle ground. if you're not serving the Creator you're serving the Destroyer, the Father of Lies. since Adam and Eve through free will gave this world to Satan, Christians stick out like a sore thumb. laughingstocks and spectacles to be despised and mocked by unbelievers, because everyone else by nature is deceived, being in bondage to sin and shame. i sin all the time without his direction but God forgives me anyways. imagine not being able to trust your intellect or your heart because they are deceived... that's where humans are at.

neutralizer has a point there though... i have doubts all the time... i am new to getting a personal relationship with God. but i hold on anyways because i want to live forever. i have felt God's power and he seems real. mischeivous spirits use pseudo-Christianity (ie. religion) to keep people in superstition. that's what was happening to me and im getting out of that. i hope the Father of spirits will instruct me as to what's really going on, and he IS real. it's obvious. 

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
    #1745622 - 07/24/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

want to live forever?

get a personal relationship with science.

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1745857 - 07/24/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What you fail to see is that you ARE God. We all are. God is one with everything and we are all one with God.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineQuadrant6
Blood Red Eyes

Loc: Holland
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1745957 - 07/24/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

maynard is very smart. i would put tool on the same level as the bible. provacative words to interpret as you please.

--------------------
"Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire."
Jorge Luis Borges

OfflineRavinoff
LethargicSnorting Duck

Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: Quadrant6]
    #1746257 - 07/24/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Albino, is was painfully obviouse he wasn't being literal...

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1746258 - 07/24/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

think david lee roth, ozzy ozbourne, metallica, jimi hendrix etc

hmmm, maybe satan is not that bad after all. all these bands made some of the best music ever which helped millions of people during hard times in their life. The stuff I hear on the radio and on MTV today is "satanic", I listen to that happy horse shit and I wanna kill myself.

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: chodamunky]
    #1746392 - 07/24/03 11:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

if you're not serving the Creator you're serving the Destroyer, the Father of Lies.

Why must you assume that if you aren't serving one thing, you must be serving the opposite? This is a rediculous statement. Just be.

The bible is filled with metaphor's... learn to recognize them for what they are rather than seeing them for the simplist, literal terms. If you really must know, science is the devil. Not rock music, although it could play a lil subliminal role in "evil deeds."

Science is basically moving away from God. Classifying and organizing your LIFE takes time from devotion towards God. It even will cause you to question the existance of God.

I hope you were being sarcastic, as the approach seemed somewhat humoring. But if not, I suggest you smoke some pot or eat some mushrooms and allow your mind to construct the bible in its metaphorical sense.

--------------------
AH HA....

Offlinelateralus
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: DrubuShrume]
    #1746462 - 07/24/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Most christians have the same idea as the current american policy: Youre either for us or against us.

Someone who doesnt worship 'jesus' or the 'christian god' is a satanist! (by default)

Someone who dosnt agree with the current administrations ideas/ideals is a terrorist! (by default)

Hmmm, maybe its because we have the first overt christian administration in the history of amerikkka that these same distinctions are made...

Get fucking real.

Edit: Im a drummer myself and Danny Carey has been one of my best inspirations. I dont really listen to the lyrics of most music (if it doesnt have good drums, I dont listen) but Tool really creates a musical 'painting' or 'landscape' with all of their albums. I can play everything Danny Carey does... but Im a ways off from composing those landscapes as a whole myself.

Edited by lateralus (07/24/03 11:39 PM)

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Christianity or Maynard? [Re: lateralus]
    #1746790 - 07/25/03 01:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Lol. Maynard's too smart to be a satanist. Anyone who's got two cents' worth of brains realises that, if you're a satanist, you must operate within the context of Christianity, and that your side is doomed to lose.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1747142 - 07/25/03 04:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

LOL, good to know you were in a stable state of mind when you formed your opinions on Tool

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order