Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I might be converting back to Christianity [Re: Newlord]
    #14630376 -

OP I don't think it works that way you can't defect then come back.  It's like if you're with a bitch and you fuck another bitch then you go back to the first bitch.  She ain't gonna take you back and if she does then she lets you walk all over her.  Do you want to grovel to a god that lets you walk all over it?  I wouldn't, my god's a BAMF and he'll beat up your god.

God's a pussy anyway since he forgives everyone no matter what so you might be alright.  :albundy:

:trolldance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I might be converting back to Christianity [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14630617 -

I was raised Christian as a child, kinda faded away from it during my teens until there was no part of me associated with it. Its not like I were fully conscious of what I was partaking in as an adult then left that faith for whatever reason.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I might be converting back to Christianity [Re: TheCreampie]
    #14630777 -

.

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 04:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I might be converting back to Christianity [Re: TheCreampie]
    #14632464 -

TheCreampie said:
Everlong said:
TheCreampie said:
I might be converting back to Christianity



TheCreampie said:
...accept myself as a naive human who does not know any better..



Thought that was a little funny. :lol:

I don't want to put ya down over it... but I find Christianity silly. :suicide:

Whatever gets you through life, good for you.



Your beliefs dictate what you have concluded to be unknown. Religion is perfectly logical and is no more different than having personal beliefs of the afterlife. Religion is just beliefs, beliefs are what you don't know. So its silly to argue about it being it would contradict one another.



You are going to put your faith in a book that is 2000 years old and full of contradictions and fallacies... That's why I thought it was funny you considered yourself a naive human.

I try not to believe, I try to understand. belief is blind. I'm sure someone could have "logical" religious beliefs, I just find it hard to believe a christian could when their doctrines are full of many holes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I might be converting back to Christianity [Re: TheCreampie]
    #14632563 -

TheCreampie said:
A series of unexplainable events and self meditation have lead up to this possibility. It is just so hard for me to revert back to the psychedelic state. Leaving my trust with drugs that change your brain chemistry, I can't rule out the chances of the experience being my imagination controlling my beliefs. I feel the need to humble down and accept myself as a naive human who does not know any better but trying to make sense of the unknown through psychedelic drugs out of desperation to fill my curiosity.



I think it'd be better if you use your imagination, than a book written by several men's imagination.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* deleted *DELETED* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
schoolOnCid 11,986 129 11/02/07 08:28 PM
by Majawala
* anyone been to a christian rock concert?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Jenny 14,532 115 10/04/06 12:39 AM
by Konnrade
* Christianity!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 10,279 82 02/01/08 09:01 PM
by Atheist
* Great video for christians and other religious humans!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RoosterCogburn 9,692 94 10/12/06 02:44 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* there is nothing wrong with christianity...
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 2,582 26 08/25/05 10:03 PM
by Skunk420
* I fucking despise Christianity
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TheFakeSunRa 10,820 118 04/30/08 12:28 PM
by misterdogman
* not atheist not agnostic not nothin' but i HATE christianity
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TheFakeSunRa 8,147 89 05/24/11 10:26 PM
by shroomer33
* Im starting to fall for electronica... headset 1,870 17 12/21/05 12:47 PM
by coda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,267 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.