Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFeliusAndromeda
Alchemist

Bush=Hitler
    #923082 - 10/01/02 05:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

His "wild wild west" political way will seriously fuck the world and probably destroy America in the same way Hitler made with Germany.
Don?t you think the same as me????

www.marxists.org

--------------------
A friend of a friend used to grow gourmet shrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: FeliusAndromeda]
    #923374 - 10/01/02 07:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #924234 - 10/02/02 05:51 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

Don?t you think the same as me????

Only if you think that was a stupid statement, an exaggeration, and that you're an idiot.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblemr crisper

#924374 - 10/02/02 08:26 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

for me, i have no opinion.
but it was interesting to see your view.
last wednesday the biggest tabloid newspaper in japan ran
a front page article comparing bush to hitler, complete with  large pix
of the subjects in question. this article and the pix covered the entire front page.
this paper has huge circulation in japan.
so, its a fair bet that several hundred thousand japanese salarymen share your view. dunno if that's something to be proud of. :grin: 

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #924675 - 10/02/02 12:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

His use of propaganda to justify blowing fuck out of a bunch of little brown people is certainly strikingly similar to Hitlers use of propaganda before the attacks in Europe. Czechoslovakia was a "threat" according to Hitler as Iraq is a "threat" now.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #925828 - 10/02/02 07:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i dont think Bush=Hitler

but

American drug users are like Jews in Nazi Germany:

- put in jails and forced to work
- property is stolen and given to the government
- treated as evil criminals
- have less rights and freedoms
- hate propaganda and lies are spread about them
- expensive agencies are set up to destroy them
- massive police state is created to catch them

there are lots of similarities to Bush's America and Hitler's Germany and 1984.

Bush is not a bad man, he's just blind.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: pattern]
    #926123 - 10/02/02 09:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, but Jews could never be reformed and assimilated into the system. It's not about scapegoats, it's about control.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineI_Heart_Sheeple
Stranger
Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: Evolving]
    #926230 - 10/02/02 10:14 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

it's about both.
drug users are scapegoats for the govt and police, violence and stealing are so heavily associated with drug addicts that drug use in itself has come to seem "immoral", when the fact is that the overwhelming majority of drug users are peaceful and not bank-robbing, old-lady-raping-and-pillaging crack addicts.
they use drugs as the reason for the violence that is there, which is backwards, because most of it is the result of drugs being illegal such as what was noted with the other thread that was posted with the long article about how the drug war is ineffective and counter-productive

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: I_Heart_Sheeple]
    #926951 - 10/03/02 01:58 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Murderers, rapists, and armed robbers use drugs?

Don't they know that's illegal?

--------------------

Offlineloser_outcast
Stranger

Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #927082 - 10/03/02 02:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

that's the point I'm thinking.
there are violent criminals, and there are drug users, and there is the small portion who are both...
the media and government try to make it seem like these two go hand in hand... that drugs CAUSE violence etc...

InvisibleTD37
ace jackson
    #927210 - 10/03/02 03:28 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Bush is not Hitler, but it is the policies of the Bush administration the resemble those of Hitler more than any other country at present (i.e., not Saddam.)

InvisibleTD37
ace jackson
    #927257 - 10/03/02 03:47 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

But I also agree with what you said in that he will destroy America. Not Bush necessarily, but at the current rate of unbridled militarism the US will be invaded and conquered within our lifetimes.

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

Re: "blowing fuck out of a bunch of little brown.. [Re: Xlea321]
    #927561 - 10/03/02 05:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"blowing fuck out of a bunch of little brown people "

sooo bill hicks..........

good shit tho....

-Primate

PS:Bush sucks....hopefully it'll pass....

PSS: I voted Harry Brown! It's not MY fault! hehe

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: TD37]
    #928478 - 10/03/02 02:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

but at the current rate of unbridled militarism the US will be invaded and conquered within our lifetimes.

Sounds like a leftists dream. Better get rid of the vestiges of the 2nd amendment so it can happen. The U.S. might be defeated militarily, but invaded and conquered? As long as the populace is armed nobody will be able to hold it.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #928533 - 10/03/02 02:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

As long as the populace is armed nobody will be able to hold it.

Yeah - look at how effective the Taliban small arms fire was against aircraft.

No, the reason why the US won't be invaded is because of that 3000 miles of ocean. The population having a .38 special apeice wouldn't worry me if I was invading. You'd just say "If one of my soldiers is hit by small arms fire I will order in a squadron of aircraft and level the entire city"

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: TD37]
    #928684 - 10/03/02 03:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

TD37 writes:

...the policies of the Bush administration the resemble those of Hitler more than any other country at present...

To which policies, SPECIFICALLY, are you referrring? Would you care to provide a brief list and show the resemblances? Remember that in order to be valid, the policy in question must be more Hitlerian than that currently held by ANY other country.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: Xlea321]
    #928736 - 10/03/02 04:18 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You know very little of weapons or tactics nor about the average American in 'flyover country.' The Taliban was a regime that was not well liked by a large percentage of it's populace, it was hit with overwhelming force, Afghanis were the ones doing a lot of the ground fighting, many people felt as if they were liberated. Furthermore, the story of Afghanistan and the American presense in it is not over. No country has been able to hold the area since Alexander the Great, many have invaded and thought they conquered it, but they could not hold it.

Do you have any idea how many weapons and the types that are in the hands of the American public? If you think that all anybody has are 38 specials, you are much more ignorant than I realized. Many Americans are quite comfortable and capable with all sorts of arms. If the U.S. was invaded, the armed forces (Army, Navy Marines, Air Force and National Guard) plus the citizens, plus the local police forces would be battling any invasion force. I reiterate, nobody would be able to hold it. If you doubt me why don't you get a few people and try it?

--------------------

Edited by Evolving (10/03/02 04:21 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #929001 - 10/03/02 06:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You clearly have very, very little knowledge of the situation in Afghanistan.

Let me enlighten you. The Taliban were seen as the saviours from the savagery carried out by the Northern Alliance in the early 90's. The people of Afghanistan felt that nothing could be worse than the Northern Alliance - not even the Taliban. These are the people who were fighting the Taliban. Not "the population".

It isn't a case of "holding it". It has been a sphere of russian influence for decades. The reason the Russians invaded in the first place was because of american activity destabilising the russian influenced government and installing american bases in the country. If the americans hadn't armed and funded the Afghans with the latest stinger missiles the Russians would have rapidly re-installed a friendly government and left. The whole purpose of arming the Afghans was was to mire Russia in it's own "vietnam". The idea that it was because the Afghans had small arms is laughable. Stinger missiles were the problem for the russians, not .303 rifles.

Do you have any idea how many weapons and the types that are in the hands of the American public?

Last time i checked they have no helicopter gunships, aircraft or tanks. Without those you are simply pissing in the wind. This is 2002 not 1802.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Edited by Alex123 (10/03/02 06:04 PM)

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Bush=Hitler [Re: Xlea321]
    #929066 - 10/03/02 06:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

Last time i checked they have no helicopter gunships, aircraft or tanks. Without those you are simply pissing in the wind. This is 2002 not 1802.

You have a curious habit of avoiding points that are brought up. Do you suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder? Please address the concepts of how the U.S. could be invaded and held. Please pay particular attention to the issue of an armed citizenry augmenting the military, which could effectively give the U.S. an army comprised of nearly every able bodied man in the nation.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #929083 - 10/03/02 06:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I hate to get involved in someone elses arguments but I believe he said that the U.S. couldn't get invaded because of the obvious problem of the ocean being in the way. "No, the reason why the US won't be invaded is because of that 3000 miles of ocean. "
Unless Canada or Mexico suddenly emerged with an overwhelming military and decided to attack the U.S. it would never happen.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion