Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
obamas' doom now sealed...
    #9166820 -

and the washington redskins have been beaten to the punch...if this isnt the silver bullet mccain was looking for..then i dont know what is...even if its not made out of silver..it should still do the job...

Quote:
AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally
By EILEEN SULLIVAN and ELLIOT SPAGAT, Associated Press Writers Eileen Sullivan And Elliot Spagat, Associated Press Writers 1 hr 29 mins ago

WASHINGTON – Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.

Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.

Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcment official. The information they made available is known to officials in the federal government, but the AP could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved in its release.

Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, non-criminal violation of U.S. immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system. Estimates vary, but many experts believe there are more than 10 million such immigrants in the United States.

The AP could not reach Onyango immediately for comment. No one answered the telephone number listed in her name late Friday. It was unclear why her request for asylum was rejected in 2004.

Onyango is not a relative whom Obama has discussed in campaign appearances and, unlike Obama's father and grandmother, is not someone who has been part of the public discussion about his personal life.

A spokeswoman for U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Kelly Nantel, said the government does not comment on an individual's citizenship status or immigration case.

Onyango's case — coming to light just days before the presidential election — led to an unusual nationwide directive within Immigrations and Customs Enforcement requiring any deportations prior to Tuesday's election to be approved at least at the level of ICE regional directors, the U.S. law enforcement official told the AP.

The unusual directive suggests that the Bush administration is sensitive to the political implications of Onyango's case coming to light so close to the election.

One of the sources acknowledged he was not a supporter of Obama or John McCain and said he has no plans to vote on Tuesday. He said that was not a motive for releasing the information.

Kenya is in eastern Africa between Somalia and Tanzania. The country has been fractured in violence in recent years, including a period of two months of bloodshed after December 2007 that killed 1,500 people.

The disclosure about Onyango came just one day after Obama's presidential campaign confirmed to the Times of London that Onyango, who has lived quietly in public housing in South Boston for five years, was Obama's half aunt on his father's side.

It was not immediately clear how Onyango might have qualified for public housing with a standing deportation order.




--------------------


"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (11/01/08 01:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #9166906 -

:yawn:
I barely got through that without falling asleep. Honestly. Do you really think this will make a difference to the election? This isn't nearly as damaging as, say, Bill Ayers, and Obama's still ahead despite that.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: zouden]
    #9167111 -

I do not think that this will be the "nail in the coffin", but, it is acutely interesting and some questions should be brought forward and answered.


Nothing about that man surprises me.  Something tells me he knew her status(of course he did; he wrote about her in his book) and yet he overlooked a judge's order for her removal.  She HAD to have ties in order to not only receive government housing, but, also was receiving welfare from the state of Mass(as an illegal?????....how is that done?).  She was also able to send an illegal contribution to Obama in the amount of $260. which he took.

http://westernstandard.blogs.com/shotgun/2008/10/obamas-aunt-is.html
1) she collected a pay check (6hrs a week) from the Boston Housing Authority withOUT a Social Security Card. !?!?!?!?!...........Law #1
2) Obama accepted $$ from foreign sources.!!!!!.......... Law #2
3) Obama sats it is selfish for me not to pay higher taxes but its not selfish for him to help his Kenya family?
4) was she there for his birth also?? with grandma. where?


--------------------
I'm not a redneck, I'm a Appalachian-American

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #9167363 -

Annapurna1 said:
Quote:
AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally
It was not immediately clear how Onyango might have qualified for public housing with a standing deportation order.






because the only ones challenged to receive government aid are US citizens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: zouden]
    #9167493 -

zouden said:
:yawn:
I barely got through that without falling asleep. Honestly. Do you really think this will make a difference to the election? This isn't nearly as damaging as, say, Bill Ayers, and Obama's still ahead despite that.



unfortunately..it will the difference...by tomorrow..if not today..duncan hunter and tom tancredo will be on the podium with mccain and the bitch.. stirring the mob into a nazi-like anti-immigrant frenzy...xenophobia will dominate the final media cycle..and obama will be entirely blamed for what was actually negligence on the part of the bush administration...i will post a new thread on those mobs too...


--------------------


"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #9168908 -

You still don't get it. So what if McCain and Palin's mob gets stirred into an anti-immigration frenzy? They wouldn't vote for Obama anyway. This issue will barely affect the outcome of the election.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #9168954 -

There's not nearly enough time for this to make any sort of real difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: zouden]
    #9168959 -

zouden said:
You still don't get it. So what if McCain and Palin's mob gets stirred into an anti-immigration frenzy?



it's actually been one of the hottest topics in the US for the
last 3 years, the only thing slowing the debate is the damned
election, do we want an illegal alien for the president?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9168968 -

Quote:
do we want an illegal alien for the president?



No, but that's kinda irrelevant because there isn't one running.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: zouden]
    #9168978 -

zouden said:
You still don't get it. So what if McCain and Palin's mob gets stirred into an anti-immigration frenzy? They wouldn't vote for Obama anyway. This issue will barely affect the outcome of the election.




I agree.


It could motivate anti imigrant republicans to vote, or it could motivate anti immigrant non-republicans to vote, but I don't know if this would be signifigant.


Why is this woman recieving aid when she's an illegal immigrant?  She has a job with the state?


Is she really here illegally?  Was the deportation order stayed or something?  Why isn't she gone allready?


While I don't know if she should or should not be allowed to stay, its kind of weird.  I like how millionaire obama wants tax dollars to go to this woman but doesn't want to help her himself.  Not that its inconsistant, but it seems to be weird that he's against helping people unless the government is doing it.


This is stupid really as a matter of policy.  Either deport these people, provided due process and all laws are followed, immediatly or let them work.  People should not be held in limbo collecting public assistance or starving and unable to legally work.  Either throw her out when the law says its her time or let her work.

I'd probably be on welfare too if I had no means to legally work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Redstorm]
    #9168991 -

Redstorm said:
Quote:
do we want an illegal alien for the president?



No, but that's kinda irrelevant because there isn't one running.



that could be debatable at this point... what's obama got to hide?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9169007 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Redstorm said:
Quote:
do we want an illegal alien for the president?



No, but that's kinda irrelevant because there isn't one running.



that could be debatable at this point... what's obama got to hide?



I'm ready to debate that one, too.


--------------------
I'm not a redneck, I'm a Appalachian-American

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: saved by zero]
    #9169028 -

Would you willingly hand over your original birth certificate to some jerk asses who clearly dislike you? I wouldn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: saved by zero]
    #9169037 -

I am pretty certain that Obama's citizenship would have been extensively studied by the Republican party and if there was any doubt they'd have been trumpeting about it for weeks. The fact that they haven't shows that there's no doubt.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: adrug]
    #9169063 -

adrug said:
Would you willingly hand over your original birth certificate to some jerk asses who clearly dislike you? I wouldn't.



No.  I wouldn't either.  UNLESS I was running for an office that required PROOF of citizenship.

What harm could come from that?  Unless you have something to hide...which he obviously does.  There would be no better way to shut everyone's mouth about it.  That bitch is hiding something.  Besides, that mug wants to be our next President and there ARE guidelines and stipulations in obtaining that office.


--------------------
I'm not a redneck, I'm a Appalachian-American

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: zouden]
    #9169069 -

zouden said:
I am pretty certain that Obama's citizenship would have been extensively studied by the Republican party and if there was any doubt they'd have been trumpeting about it for weeks. The fact that they haven't shows that there's no doubt.



Perhaps that is how you feel.  I do not


--------------------
I'm not a redneck, I'm a Appalachian-American

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: saved by zero]
    #9169117 -

adrug said:
Would you willingly hand over your original birth certificate to some jerk asses who clearly dislike you? I wouldn't.




No, but they could just purchase a copy themselves.  What does this hyptothetical have to do with anything?  maybe you should check out some logical fallacies and see where you recognize this statement's contentions.

(zouden's comment also)



--


And it boggles the mind that a constitutional provision requiring certain qualificiations to serve doesn't vest a right in an individual to have those qualifications enforced or examined- as the district court recently ruled on Obama's lawsuit he was defending.


Their should be a constitutional amendment, though I'd settle for a law, giving any and every person in this country or doing buisness with this country the right to sue to declare a person incompotent for an office he is running for or holds.  Further, the law should require the candidate and candidate-applicants to file an affidavit of eligiblity setting forth such facts as make him eligible supported by all evidence he wants considered.  This filing should be public record, posted online, and available via certified copy for whoever asks for one- paying only actual costs of production and distribution.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: johnm214]
    #9169165 -

I'm curious, if that's the case, then why don't these people disputing his citizenship just go purchase a copy and lay this to rest?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: adrug]
    #9169177 -

adrug said:
I'm curious, if that's the case, then why don't these people disputing his citizenship just go purchase a copy and lay this to rest?



Because, and this is my assumption, Obama has paid off the governor of Hawaii to SEAL his birth records.....imagine that.


--------------------
I'm not a redneck, I'm a Appalachian-American

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obamas' doom now sealed... [Re: adrug]
    #9169235 -

adrug said:
I'm curious, if that's the case, then why don't these people disputing his citizenship just go purchase a copy and lay this to rest?



I don't know but i presume its because hawaii doesn't allow the realse of birth certificates to the general public (stupid law).

I don't live in a state with such a restriction though, so that's why I said if it was me they'd just go buy a copy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Analysis: Faked birth certificate suggests Obama may not be US citizen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
lonestar2004 13,819 174 01/28/11 12:17 PM
by lonestar2004
* The Writing Is On The Wall (Obama) fireworks_godS 2,520 17 02/22/08 08:08 AM
by fireworks_god
* Barack Obama's "A More Perfect Union" speech
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
KillerPicklez 9,391 99 03/21/08 07:03 PM
by zappaisgod
* Michelle Obama: ‘For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I Am Really Proud of My Country’
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
lonestar2004 9,833 113 02/21/08 05:53 PM
by bigred
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 3,383 38 04/16/08 10:38 PM
by johnm214
* Clinton aide accuses Obama of plagiarism
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 2,220 28 02/19/08 03:59 PM
by johnm214
* Obama To Rural Pennsylvanians: Vote For Me, You Corncob-Smokin', Banjo-Strokin' Chicken-Chokin' ...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Phred 16,838 144 04/16/08 11:35 AM
by Icelander
* Obama is a racist!
( 1 2 all )
Luddite 1,728 28 03/22/08 04:44 PM
by Yossarian22

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,135 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.