Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleReverend_Myc
whiterasta
Whiterasta is reborn
    #819271 - 08/16/02 02:55 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ola Shroomers! I am glad to be posting this.When last I posted (under my whiterasta nick) I was making plans to die,Atrial Fibrillation was progressively making my heart weaker and weaker.AF is a kind of electrical storm in the upper chambers of the heart causing it to beat furiously but ineffectivly.I had resigned myself to the slow deterioration predicted by my doc and had planned to blaze out when I became too weak..........well I began to become weak and my heart was in constant AF.I knew it was time to prepare for ending,I was feeling particularly ill one day and decided to "taste the ether" so I began with a full ounce of P.semillanceata.........and didn't even make it to the massive cactus dosage I had prepared.THE MUSHROOMS HAD STABILIZED MY HEART! rather than the thready thumping I had and still have a steady healthy rythymn.I went on to fully enjoy the mushrooms and am becoming healthier each day.NO more AF whatsoever! The cardiologist who had my doom predicted is without words! Especially when he heard the therapy I used!Now monthly doses of Manna are raising me to new heights of health not experienced since open heart surgery 3 yrs ago.There is a fantastic untapped resource in the Psilocybe genus for neuromedicine,too bad like cannabis mearly mentioning them as medicine shut off some folks minds.Well I am here,happy,and alive because of Cannabis and Psilocybe,and I thank God for these gifts.Bon Chance,WR(AKA rev myc)

--------------------
Manna........Don't leave Earth without it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineArmouredSaint
Legacy ofBrutality
Re: Whiterasta is reborn [Re: Reverend_Myc]
    #819276 - 08/16/02 03:00 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

omg...i had somewhat of a same experience...i had a heart arthymia after i had smoked some laced bud...was in the hostpial for awhile...a week afterword i smoked bud, and my heart started to fuck up again like i had smoked more laced laced shit. Any drug that sped up my heart started to fuck it up...then i took shrooms and for some reason it seems to comepletely cure anytrhing that was wrong wit my heart...i can smoke weed again and anything........strange the power of the mushroom.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #819282 - 08/16/02 03:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Bravo Reverend! Glad to hear that you will be around with us for longer than you thought.

On a contrary note, I posted in the General Questions forum that my last mushroom journey caused my long-dormant PVC (also electrical) heart problem to act up quite a bit, so as to be very distressful.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #819335 - 08/16/02 03:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You wouldn't happen to be the same Reverend Mike from the cannabinoid.com message boards would ya?

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Edited by Mystical_Craven (08/16/02 03:41 AM)

InvisibleReverend_Myc
whiterasta
Re: Whiterasta is reborn [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #819396 - 08/16/02 04:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Nah, myc as in mycelium.I usually post as whiterasta but I screwed up registering that nick here.:)

--------------------
Manna........Don't leave Earth without it!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale