Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Who else is leaving?
    #3752463 -

I am leaving...
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 02/08/05 07:10 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3752494 -

im am only here cuz someone farted in the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3752537 -

im more of a lurker here than a poster in this area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3752741 -

I shalt miss, who else, if so.

and.. i leave, each time i click that x up in the right corner..

:shrug:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (02/08/05 08:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Gomp]
    #3752934 -

I am leafing because I am preparing to be a tree in my next existance....  So in this life I WOULD encourage ALL of you into taking up tree hugging....  :grin:  :yesnod:

And if any of you are going to "hack me down" for making a tree hugger post, I will make sure I grow fast and fall on your house....  :tongue:

I can't say for sure that I am never coming bark tho~.... 

MEOW...?    :smirk:

>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3753032 -

Someone just discovered "white widow" for the first time...


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3753050 -

You forgot a couple of selections.

"I am sir tokes a lot."

"...and will come crawling back after I realize how much I missed this place and left only because of my stupid ego."


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Frog]
    #3753163 -

True, but I would never attempt to embarass anyone. You can get off your knees now.  :wink:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3753210 -

well, I for one, will leave, now! (after posting this, that now, is.) :bye:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Gomp]
    #3753211 -

don't go!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3753334 -

Well I for one AM leaving, and I WILL NOT be coming back......at least until after 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. I will have my tail appropriately tucked between my legs, thank you.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3753547 -

:crazy: :thumbup:

"Leaving is one thing, not returning, another."
-Unknown :P


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3753555 -

I have no formal plans for leaving but I do wish to reserve the right to be out to lunch weather I am here or not.

Seriously swami, if you would just release me from your powerful magnetic mind control, I would be free to leave. Muuuuusssssssssst resssssssssist psii waaaaaaaaaves (said in a Captain Kirk voice)


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3753572 -

*In a rare moment of compassion, Swami temporarily turns off psi-waves*


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3755071 -

when am i leaving?


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3756808 -

Stupid to believe "I" was ever "here" :popcorn:. I actually am merely watching the Bell Labs Inc. AI program called "whiterasta" I wrote interact with the many artificial personas on these forums. So far the "WR" program has proven a sucess as a believable persona and has collected a high "rating" by the other personas on this and other forums :whocares:. Well now that I have revealed the depth of penetration by a simple AI (whiterasta is only the first and is now almost six yrs old, the new "guys" are smarter than ole WR  :rasta:)
Thank you all for participating :imwithstupid:
WR :dumblol::wexican:
Is he for real?
Users may choose 3 (15 total votes)
likely
-
7 47%
not likely
-
8 53%
What crap
Users may choose 3 (16 total votes)
I knew it all along
-
8 50%
No way
-
8 50%
Whoa...Duuuude!
Users may choose 3 (18 total votes)
Bell Labs wants your brain
-
8 44%
Aliens run created "whiterasta"
-
10 56%
Votes accepted from 02/09/05 12:00 PM until 02/12/05 03:46 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Filter by response


--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: whiterasta]
    #3758321 -

No program has successfully yet duplicated dreadlocks, mon.  :wink:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: whiterasta]
    #3758452 -

There are only two threes to choose from....?  :confused:

I do think he said what he said.... 
But, that wasn't an option, sooooooooo....?  :lol:

:cool:
What did whiterasta say....?
You may choose many


Votes accepted from 02/09/05 08:19 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll |
Filter by response



--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: Swami]
    #3758469 -

nobody seems to have left in actuality
it was just a bunch of dramatic posturing.

like the yoga of disunion


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else is leaving? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3758559 -

I left a long long long long long time ago.... 
Just got back here bout 2-3 weeks ago....   

I KNEW that I would come back....
(At least I can say that now....)  :rolleyes:

Did I say that....?

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm leaving for awhile... Adamist 800 15 02/03/03 04:18 PM
by Murex
* De-Programming somebodyelse 969 13 06/20/03 06:31 PM
by johnnyfive
* Breaking your Programming
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 4,984 75 07/12/04 02:37 AM
by kaiowas
* I'm leaving and I hope I never come back *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ld50negative1 5,079 84 02/12/05 06:31 AM
by phi1618
* the Gifted Program
( 1 2 all )
Sclorch 4,524 36 07/24/03 01:08 PM
by Albino_Jesus
* Jealous Rage - Pathology or Primal Programming? Swami 1,218 8 01/28/04 06:51 PM
by silversoul7
* Programming/filters/ego Ego Death 948 12 04/26/08 05:56 PM
by coulterIV
* Tell-a-vision Programming!
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,036 57 03/02/06 09:15 PM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
18 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.129 seconds spending 0.093 seconds on 46 queries.