Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm leaving for awhile...
    #1273004 -

I have been absent alot lately because I'm turning 18 in 2 weeks and I'm scoping out the path that my life is going to take. I'm dropping out of high school to get my GED...(I can't take the mind-numbing passification programming going on there), Then I'm planning on chilling with the Rainbow people who have gatherings about 30 minutes away... Not sure for how long but I'm definately going to be leaving Florida soon... It is time to seek 'higher ground', physically and yes metaphysically. :wink: I will log onto the Shroomery whenever I can but I can't be sure of internet access on a life on the road... The Appalachians is where it's feeling 'right' to me. More and more every day I feel that this world is long over-due for a great cleansing, and that many will be unprepared for it. I think that all those with 'ears to hear' can hear the warning right now, but many don't want to listen. Everyone around me seeks for ways to sedate and numb themselves to the voice Within, because they don't want to know the truth that it speaks. It is saying "wake the fuck up people", that it's way too late for a peaceful resolution to the Earth's problems. It's time to start learning to work together and love each other because that is the only way we will be strong enough to survive these changes. United we will stand, and in fighting we will fall. If you think otherwise I suggest you take a closer look at human history.

I have faith in the unfoldment of my life... You can't ask a plant why it grows a certain way. It is what I feel I must do, and if any of you want to meet up someday soon I would be glad to. I make this post in this forum because this has been a home to me for the past year. Namaste to all of you. :smile: 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273047 -

I too have lately felt a plan form in my mind of travels and changes I must make.

Good luck to you. If your ever in Indiana I would be more than happy to meet you.


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273066 -

Good Luck, buddy... don't forget us :wink:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273095 -

Good luck, Adamist! I don't know whether to be really sad because you wont be on here much or happy for you and the road you're about to travel down. You are one of my favorite characters here on this board, and I hope everything works out great for you! I will definitely miss your presence here.

Stay beautiful.

-RebelSteve


--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273129 -

Good luck son!  May the road rise up to meet you and the wind be at your back.

Rebel Steve said it well, "Stay beautiful!"

Drop in when you can.  If we don't hear from you I will assume things are GREAT!

I did the same thing when I was your age.  Have a GREAT time!

And don't worry your mother too much.  They can get crazy at times like these.  Call her every once in a while and let her know you are ok. :wink:

Thanks for all your contributions here at SPS! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273146 -

I send you love and wish you prosperity on your path. You will find what you need.. the pieces will come together. When you do decide to come up this way you know I'll be glad to go live in the mountains with you :laugh: 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273192 -

Good luck man!!!
I know you'll achieve your goal  :laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273354 -

Thats pretty cool man, its refreshing seeing someone excited as they enter the unknown. Part of me wishes to break away from this machine and discover myself without anything but the clothes on my back. I guess i'm still working up the courage, but I hope to soon... or i fear i will eat myself alive following the path that is ahead of me right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273429 -

Good luck to you, my friend. Keep in touch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273456 -

I admire your posts and threads. Farewell! You better post again!!
  :wink: :grin: :ooo: :smile: 


--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Edited by David_Scape (02/03/03 07:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273483 -

Via con Dios, Adamist! Remember, the entire journey is no more than one step outside yourself. Take good care.


the Landotter


--------------------
* * * * * * * * * *
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1273703 -

come to canada


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #1273771 -

Quote:
I too have lately felt a plan form in my mind of travels and changes I must make.
Good luck to you. If your ever in Indiana I would be more than happy to meet you.



It's very likely that I would pass through that area within the next year... I'll PM you if any plans are made.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: ]
    #1273793 -

Quote:
Thats pretty cool man, its refreshing seeing someone excited as they enter the unknown.



I have just reached a point where I must find other people out there who are like me or I will combust. Call intuition unreliable and vague but that does not make it any less valid to me. And my intuition is telling me that I must set out on the path to the next stop in my journey. :smile: If you ever decide to do the same maybe our paths will cross. You never know... 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #1273811 -

I just may come all the way up to Canada, depending on what happens... Almost all of my contacts lie within the Eastern part of the U.S., so that is where I am planning to roam around. :smile:

To everyone else, I will continue to post when I can of course; I was just giving a heads-up in case anyone wondered where I was. 


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm leaving for awhile... [Re: Adamist]
    #1275276 -

I hope you have a good journey.

You're a good guy Adamist. I will miss you as much as someone can miss an online poster. You are on my 'top 10 cool people of the Shroomery' list.

Farewell Adam.

:wink:


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm planning on hiking the Appalachian Trail.... youbreakyoubuy 1,980 6 11/14/05 06:37 PM
by Le_Canard
* Leaving to Norway... fireworks_godS 1,830 17 07/31/03 04:34 AM
by Tavarua
* I'm leaving and I hope I never come back *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ld50negative1 5,079 84 02/12/05 06:31 AM
by phi1618
* Who else is leaving?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 4,202 60 02/12/05 08:08 AM
by Vertigo6911
* yes another, im leaving
( 1 2 3 all )
Monkah 3,541 43 08/16/03 03:59 PM
by Adamist
* Why people are leaving S&P
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ego Death 3,250 60 02/01/05 10:07 PM
by Zero7a1
* is it possible to leave society?
( 1 2 all )
toad857 3,132 21 07/12/04 08:12 PM
by Moonshoe
* leaving my body sherm 469 2 06/30/04 07:20 PM
by zorbman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
800 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.