Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: yes another, im leaving [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1816910 -

Quote:
I don't see how you can keep a negative attitude on such a journey....i mean a week or two after you leave and the realisation will set in that you can go/do whatever you want! What an amazing experience...





how verry true.
its quite a scarry experience. traveling into the unknown.
but i cant keep negative, if i do i might as well just pull over an get it over with.
but im doing this because im trying to rebuild.
nothing else ever worked.
not even the girl of my dreams.
so im left to venture out into the world.
and find whatever it is, i was meant too.

how am i talking to you guys!!
well. i meet up with some people.
ended up going to this party at a hotel. some girls b-day
every one was rollin nuts. crazyness
i just drank a few beers. i didnt want to mix in x with this traveling.
it probly woulda ended up bad. haha. monotone, spark loss. bleh.
anyways.
i went back to this girls apartment and got to sleep inside a house in a comfortable place. an yep. she has the internet.

weird eh? yeah. it was.. its randomness like that i seem to live for.

im in south carolina right now, i beleive.
im either heading west towards georgia,colorado,texas, then maybe cali.
or south to florida.
i think florida might win out. considering the winters coming in not too far from now. and i dont want to be stuck on the streets in a cold area of america!.
but id love to see the west.
i think im going to sell my car and hitch hike/travel by foot.
why? cause im low on money and gas. so what good will it be? ill just have to abandon it anyways.
considering i dont have insurance on it =)

anyways, my cell phone will be on for another 2 or 3 weeks maybe longer.
so feel free to call me!
if you dont wanna waste the money talking long distance.
i can call back.
if i dont answer leave me an inspirational message!
maybe i can visit on my travels.
i have plenty of awesome, yet useless for travel things in my car
id be willing to trade for a night in air conditioning and a shower.
or we can just talk about crazy shit,
(do i show a hint of lonelyness already?) jeez.
anyways the number is

1-336-324-2986
my names matt, or you can call me monk-ay , monk-ahh, monk butts.
whatever an ever, forever.

-pea's


--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: yes another, im leaving [Re: Monkah]
    #1817805 -

Hmm.. I may be calling you...
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: yes another, im leaving [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1818810 -

I just now spoke with him through the number he provided. He sounds good to me, not like someone who'd do something stupid, but using his lack of attachments to explore different places. Evidently he is in Georgia as of right now and may be headed to a city near you!! I passed on the regards and good wishes of the Spirituality and Philosophy board to him.

Matt, everyone tells me I'm a great judge of character, so I can tell you are a great guy who just needs to get in touch with himself and he will be fine. This is a time in your life, a window of opportunity, where you are free to explore different realities without being judged by society because you are still young. Don't base your evaluation of yourself based on what others think, whether it be your girlfriend, your mother, society ,or me, whatever. Good luck on your travels!.. I forgot to mention in our conversation you can page me (I don't have a phone) just pm me and I will give you my pager number; don't hesitate to page me at any time, I am a night owl so I'm always up quite late.


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: yes another, im leaving [Re: Monkah]
    #1820341 -

Check your PMs.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Leaving to Norway... fireworks_godS 1,830 17 07/31/03 04:34 AM
by Tavarua
* I'm leaving and I hope I never come back *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ld50negative1 5,079 84 02/12/05 06:31 AM
by phi1618
* Who else is leaving?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 4,202 60 02/12/05 08:08 AM
by Vertigo6911
* Why people are leaving S&P
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ego Death 3,250 60 02/01/05 10:07 PM
by Zero7a1
* is it possible to leave society?
( 1 2 all )
toad857 3,132 21 07/12/04 08:12 PM
by Moonshoe
* leaving my body sherm 469 2 06/30/04 07:20 PM
by zorbman
* get laid every single night! new step by step instructions.
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 3,425 34 11/21/05 09:15 PM
by leery11
* I'm leaving for awhile... Adamist 800 15 02/03/03 04:18 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,541 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.