Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
the biggest trip
    #623888 -

Well atrip to the cardiologist and a bunch of tests say that I should plan the big shebang trip home soon.I intend to do this at a time of my chosing as opposed to leaving fate to fuck over my fam if I take the long slow ride down.With this in mind I think that a massive cacti-fungi-xanax combination will be what i will use.I go almost eagerly having glimpsed paradise.Bon Chance WR


--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #623891 -

I take it you're lights are dimming...

Lovely post.
No really, there are many impressionable people in here...
I'm sure they could use your great advice.

?????


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #623896 -

Sorry to hear of your condition, bro. I like your attitude, I would not take the news nearly as well.

Where do you live? We should have big shroomery send-off and support you on your ultimate trip.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #623991 -

i wish you luck and guidance on your ultimate journey.

what are your planned dosages? i've thought it difficult to do so much shrooms that it will end you... i'm sure you've thought that all out tho. anything you plan on doing? i spose at a certain level it doesn't matter.

best to you.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #624051 -

Wow... that's heavy. Like blastrid said, I'm sure you thought this through... I'm a psychotherapist... I know their is a huge negative stigma about seeking help or even talking to someone else about a difficult life circumstance (that supposedly you should be able to handle on your own). I guess I just want to say that it is really important to get your thoughts out in the open to someone else, to get a different perspective itself can help a lot. I'm sure you have a lot going on in your head. Don't hesitate to PM me... talk to a friend or therapist if you can. Please keep us all posted. I know everyone in this community cares a lot...






--------------------
Concepts which have been proved to be useful in ordering things easily acquire such an authority over us that we forget their human origins and accept them as invariable.- Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #624054 -

That is rather inspiring, if you know what I mean. All the best.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: buttonion]
    #624380 -

I have spoken at length with my wife about this and she is suportive.I am still having some quality of life and my condition is progressive but not rapid and have some time to arrange things.This is not a real shock as 3 yrs ago after being exposed to herbicide I had severe abdominal cramping for a month two trips to the E-room said nothing but they gave me loads of percodan still no relief well a trip to the country doc where my wife works and an antique Ekg showed heart trouble and I went to the local meat rack for an agio.showed old blockages and some congestion but 70-80% collateral regrowth (more than enough to be healthy) but while I was still wasted they had me OK a bypass op(something I wouldn't have agrreed to)BTW no one consulted my wife at all thru this whole thing.so I wake up sore as hell with a crack in my chest a ft long .Since then I have had progressivly worse atrial fibrollation,It is reaching the point where meds are not helping anymore and I will not have any more surgery.Thus I reach a decision to take things on my terms I will not burden anyone with my infirmaty and will not live wth it myself so when I am no longer able to function without my heart threatening to kill me I will use my spirit guides to nudge me over.at that point I will be weak and if I lay off the meds for aday or so my guides should be enough as I will welcome the time.I am road weary high mileage and about ready for scrapping.I sincerely hope this post is taken in a positive way.and thank you all for the kind words.
Bon Chance WR


--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #624807 -

You have a remarkably clear head for all that. Thanks for sharing that.
peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #624870 -

Best wishes on your voyage...
Just curious what dose you gonna ingest?
Blessings


--------------------
----weird-----
Smoking dynamite can seriously blow your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #625128 -

We'll be here.


--------------------
Concepts which have been proved to be useful in ordering things easily acquire such an authority over us that we forget their human origins and accept them as invariable.- Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #625189 -

The Old Farmer

Time just keeps moving on
Many years have come and gone

But I grow older without regret
My hopes are in what may come yet

On this farm I work each day
This is where I wish to stay

I watch the seeds each season sprout
From the soil as the plants rise out

I study nature and I learn
To know the earth and feel her turn

I love her dearly and all her seasons
For I have learned her secret reasons

All that will live is in the bosom of earth
She is the loving mother of all birth

But all that lives must pass away
And go back again to her some day

My life too will pass from earth
But don't grieve, I say, there will be other birth

Just bury me on this farm, it's where I wish to be
So Mother Earth can claim my body and nourish new life with me

So do not stand at grave and weep
I will not be there, and I do not sleep

I will be in the many winds that blow
And the softly falling snow

I will be in the gentle showers of rain
And fields of ripening grain

I will be in the sun's warming light
And graceful birds in gliding flight

I will be in the beautiful flowers of Spring
And in every other lovely thing

So do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there. I do not die.

- Malcom Beck with Bob Tate and Tom Levine (from The Garden-Ville Method)



P.S. - If there is some expirience after this, remember to smile and have fun.

Peace.


--------------------
In a state of anarchy every individual is their own kingdom.

Thou art God (but so am i :wink:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #625455 -

i see someone is attempting to step into my world, if you make it here i'll be sure to send the complementary roses.


--------------------
"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #631389 -

Dude
Dont do it
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
YOu got to live till the end !!!!
So life who's bigger and stronger please dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the biggest trip [Re: whiterasta]
    #631797 -

well... best wishes... whatever that means... you sound like a brave person

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is the product of egoloss the biggest ego of all?
( 1 2 all )
Blastrid 2,579 20 09/21/02 04:09 PM
by MAIA
* The value of bad trips--Read at your own risk! EchoVortex 2,221 10 02/20/02 09:17 AM
by Tannis
* Trip Report : Kundalini & the Mushroom Spirit mikey_ 1,645 3 07/20/03 12:52 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Unable to Trip Anymore
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,624 39 04/29/02 11:48 AM
by Catalysis
* Tripping & Intent
( 1 2 all )
Swami 4,192 32 04/26/03 08:00 AM
by Anonymous
* Insight from trips
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 3,783 32 05/09/03 02:23 AM
by Strumpling
* help me figure out my trip ... PLEASE
( 1 2 all )
symantic 5,440 36 06/18/08 05:35 PM
by symantic
* Help on Guiding Trips? weeezlus 1,820 16 06/18/02 04:58 PM
by GRTUD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,294 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.